This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Kri
    I have been to two cons and in one of them CJ explained how his friendship evolved with RDA, so I got the feeling they were good friends. I think at the Dallas con this year, we all knew RDA was not returning, and I am not entirely sure the actors weren't told to support the NEW Stargate for season 9, thus not talking much about the good old days.
    Yeah, I got that feeling too because they were really pushing PU, Claudia, and Ben. But now you mentioned it, CJ did talk about how him and RDA became friends.
    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
      Yeah, I got that feeling too because they were really pushing PU, Claudia, and Ben. But now you mentioned it, CJ did talk about how him and RDA became friends.
      I was just surfing around looking for pics/chatter about the Burbank con and came across a website from tsaxlady, whom I recognize from posting here. I looked at the site and realized I know this lady! LOL! We met at the Burbank con last year How fun is that? I just PMed her, so hopefully she will respond. Very excited!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
        Don't suppose CJ got in hisses or boos for that but they would have been warranted. P.S. Beau is older.
        I don't know much about CJ's opinions, but he seems much better than MS. At least CJ hasn't called the audience who is skeptical about some or all of the changes in season 9 "not intelligent" and isn't egotistical. I personally have never seen CJ do interviews where he complains about how other characters on the show are getting to do all the good stuff like MS did with AT or how all his scenes are poorly done and how the network hates him. You can just see MS's ego - he has to have "and Michael Shanks as Daniel Jackson" at the end of the oepning credits. Maybe he was happy that RDA left - it gave him a chance to try to get his name above the credits. But that's just my rather ignorant opinion and as my good friend Mary Beth would say, "I have no strong feelings on the subject".
        Last edited by Sum1; 11 July 2005, 09:41 AM.

Comment

Thanks for voting in the Favorite Episodes Tournament! But your support is still needed. The game is in Round 27 now. Thanks to your votes, Divide & Conquer (the holy grail of J/S shippiness) is a little further away from being eliminated than it was.

Please keep voting! Catch up on the tourney (and which eps have been eliminated so far) here:
          http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=12889

Be careful! If you accidentally vote for an ep that has already been eliminated, none of your votes will count in that round. Cold Lazarus was eliminated in Round 26.

Sam and Jack thank you. I thank you!
          Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 11 July 2005, 02:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trupi
            Hi, Rogue! I think the rest of the cast is jealous of RDA's popularity. They sometimes forget he did a hit show already and has his followers. They have their groupiees but not like RDA's. As being old, well for us older ladies RDA is just fine!
            Well I dont consider my self to be old be I love RDA just the same

Comment

i have to say that my biggest fear is Sam the Screwup is gonna be showcased yet again.

I got so tired of reading how Sam dragged down the team-stalked Jack-put everybody in danger-so what happens the first episode she is back-Sam's miracle weapon screws up and Vala has to come to the rescue. No Jack to steady her and make her feel better-bah humbug!
              Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by ann_sgcfan
                I think you may be right.
                Spoiler:
                Orlin is supposed to be in the episode. You would think "incredible emotional strain" would be caused by someone other than Orlin (although according to the spoilers I get the feeling the writers mean Orlin). Sam has already watched him die once and ascend. I think if Orlin died again Sam would be upset, but "incredible emotional strain" I don't know?

Maybe Jack get's sick and Sam is torn between being at the SGC or in Washington. JM mentioned that a plaque hits Earth... meaning not just the SGC but many people beyond the mountain. Of Course SG-1 finds a cure and Sam delivers the meds to Washington and checks on Jack while she is there. Making their relationship stronger.
                What? It could happen.
                hey actually I think it's a good idea! that should be fun to "watch" ! I like angst and cumfort...
                Talking about that, how is virtual season9 going ?? is it still going on ? do you still want to do that ? I think it's an exellent idea and might help us to wait until the last part of the season and might prevent us from being disapointed

(((((((Nell)))))) I just LOVE your season opener !!!!!!!!! keep going !!! (can't rep you though... )

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                  LOL4JACK - your pic packed so much punch anything I added just diluted it. So instead, I turned it into a little homage to Sam's respect for the regs.

http://img299.echo.cx/img299/1696/regs5gp.jpg
                  OMA...OMA...(breath for air....)OMA...God !!!!!!!!
                  thunk thunk thunk !!
                  I surely wouldn't be able to last that long!!!

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                    i have to say that my biggest fear is Sam the Screwup is gonna be showcased yet again.

I got so tired of reading how Sam dragged down the team-stalked Jack-put everybody in danger-so what happens the first episode she is back-Sam's miracle weapon screws up and Vala has to come to the rescue. No Jack to steady her and make her feel better-bah humbug!
                    I know how you feel, that was my first impression of the new spoilers. Poor Sam. I think she should resign and go make babies with a certain grey haired general.
                    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
                      ((((((Shippers))))))))

How are we all??

How are our Florida shippers? Any word?
                      yep give us some news as soon as you can

I'm VERY DISSAPPOINTED
                      Spoiler:
                      about the credits...I love the credits...I WANT MY CREDITS!!!!!!!!
                      same here! I've signed the petition and I was the 133th so it's not too bad, it was 49 not so long ago...I hope a lot lot lot more will sign it too

Anywho...good news...I'M GETTING HOME INTERNET AGAIN!!!!!! and it's broadband! yay!
                      wow that's great news!!! we will be able to read you again ! great! post a lot !!!

Um...I'm working on a big ship day project which I hope you like...I'll tell you now that it's inspired by Uber's fantabulous GIFs! I'm also working on several fanfics (possibly of the NC17 variety)
                      wow this is great news too !!! I love reading you and Im' looking forward the next one!!! did you write more in the in between the threads? and sheets??
                      hope you'll finish it soon and let's us know !!!

Comment

Is anyone going to any of the up coming conventions? Depending on the opening of S9 I might be going to the New Jersey convention.
                        Shippy hugs everyone! I'm going to the NJ con.

sigpic
                        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                          OMA...OMA...(breath for air....)OMA...God !!!!!!!!
                          thunk thunk thunk !!
                          I surely wouldn't be able to last that long!!!
                          DON'T PANIC!!!

Your reaction is COMPLETELY natural.

Just close your eyes, take deep, long breaths until you feel that you've calmed down.

Then open your eyes, take another look at that picture and repeat the above...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Hi, Rogue! I think the rest of the cast is jealous of RDA's popularity. They sometimes forget he did a hit show already and has his followers. They have their groupiees but not like RDA's. As being old, well for us older ladies RDA is just fine!
                            ...and don't even mention the younger ones !!!!
                            this guy is just hot and funny and .oops wrong thread here
                            but you're totally right! I think they are jalous and IMO they lack of respect for him and what he's done cause if they have a job (like Rogue well says) it's a lot thanks to him and what he's done...this show would never have been the same without him...I'm gonna miss him so much !!!! I hope he'll be back for the season ending and a BIG HONKIN KISS !!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                              Thanks for voting in the Favorite Episodes Tournament! But your support is still needed. The game is in Round 27 now. Thanks to your votes, Divide & Conquer (the holy grail of J/S shippiness) is a little further away from being eliminated than it was.

Please keep voting! Catch up on the tourney (and which eps have been eliminated so far) here:
                              http://forum.gateworld.net/showthread.php?t=12889

Be careful! If you accidentally vote for an ep that has already been eliminated, none of your votes will count in that round.

Sam and Jack thank you. I thank you!
                              I'm sure i'm gonna sound stupid but...how do you vote ? I've never have time to do it so didn't go and see, you have to vote for the one you don't want to keep right ? just want to be sure so I don't eliminate D&C ...would be stupid of me

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                                Shippy hugs everyone! I'm going to the NJ con.
                                Me too, me too! although I haven't bought my ticket yet, probably shoudl run

SS, Trupi hope to see you there.

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Working...
                                X