This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SHIPPY SEASON OPENER!!!

Daniel: So, um, Sam. We were worried. Teal'c and I thought you two were following us back to the Springs but you arrived three days later. Care to explain?

Sam: Daniel, I'm sorry, um, at the last minute we decided to turn the truck around and fish a little more.

Daniel: Fish a little more? But, you didn't catch anything. There.Are.No.Fish.

Sam is giggling!

Daniel: Sam, I don't see the humor. We were worried. We had no idea what happened.........oh, ahem, never mind.

Daniel blushes and has a sudden fascination with his shoes.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
      SHIPPY SEASON OPENER!!!

Daniel: So, um, Sam. We were worried. Teal'c and I thought you two were following us back to the Springs but you arrived three days later. Care to explain?

Sam: Daniel, I'm sorry, um, at the last minute we decided to turn the truck around and fish a little more.

Sam is giggling!

Daniel: Sam, I don't see the humor. We were worried. We had no idea what happened.........oh, ahem, never mind.

(can't rep you)

LOVE it!

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Season Opener part 2

Sam: Jack, Daniel said he was worried because we came back three days later.

Jack: So.

Sam: So, I told him we decided to fish a little more...

Jack: But...

Sam: He isn't dumb.

Jack: Hey, we were fishing. That's our story. We're sticking to it. Whaaat, Sam?

Sam: Fishing, Jack? We decided to fish a little more?

Jack: Sure. I wish we were back fishing in Minnesota right now!
        sigpic

Comment

Bless you Nell. ;-) it tried free translation-and the person who likened it to a discussion with Yoda-was so correct.

Rosemary
          Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

SHIPPY SEASON OPENER!!!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...ill/708_08.jpg

Sam is giggling!

love you opener Nell ... sorry can't rep you too

Comment

I went back tonight and compiled all the fics (and vid sites) you all recommended into a single document, so I'd have the links handy as I go to get new fic. I couldn't believe how many pages we have covered in the past short week! Since July 2nd, we've added 32 pages to this thread! That's a significant increase in traffic since this time a month ago.

Anyway, I'd be glad to share this list with anyone who wants it, but I don't really have anywhere to send it for it to be hosted. Does anyone have a good idea of how I could post it? Should I just copy all of the text and paste it into a post? Or is there a better way? Just let me know, and let me know if you're interested in the compilation.

It's just a Word doc. I'd also be glad to just e-mail it to anyone who wants to PM their e-mail address to me. I'm hesitant to use the GW "Send e-mail to" link. The last two times I tried to use it, I found out later that the people didn't receive the e-mail.

Oh, well.....I'm open to any and all suggestions.....

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                I went back tonight and compiled all the fics (and vid sites) you all recommended into a single document, so I'd have the links handy as I go to get new fic. I couldn't believe how many pages we have covered in the past short week! Since July 2nd, we've added 32 pages to this thread! That's a significant increase in traffic since this time a month ago.

Anyway, I'd be glad to share this list with anyone who wants it, but I don't really have anywhere to send it for it to be hosted. Does anyone have a good idea of how I could post it? Should I just copy all of the text and paste it into a post? Or is there a better way? Just let me know, and let me know if you're interested in the compilation.

It's just a Word doc. I'd also be glad to just e-mail it to anyone who wants to PM their e-mail address to me. I'm hesitant to use the GW "Send e-mail to" link. The last two times I tried to use it, I found out later that the people didn't receive the e-mail.

Oh, well.....I'm open to any and all suggestions.....
                Seems I'm not the only night owl!! Hee, hee! I compiled the list of the ONE of MY FAVORITE Sam and Jack fanfics from last weekend. There were about 20. I was planning to post this for Ship Day on that special thread July 28. There was a suggestion to post stories early for reading and voting 'best of' on Ship Day. My suggestion is to invite all the authors to drop in for a hello and/or chat. These stories are among the best and I couldn't vote amongst them. I'd love for the authors to visit for their pleasure and not in a competitive atmosphere. That's what I'm thinking and I'm open to suggestions. BTW who amongst us is leading the Ship Day festivities? This will be my first time.
                sigpic

Comment

Great idea, Nell! And no, you're not the only night owl. I'd be a night owl every night if it wasn't for RL. In college, I even managed not to have a class earlier than 10:00am until my senior year!

Comment

Caffeine is wearing off......................................snooze! Good night----morning. Good morning. I'll check in later.
                    sigpic

Comment

Yes, nighty-night from me too. It's time for North America to slumber.

Good morning, Europe!

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                        Ok, while we're on the topic of random questions....can someone explain to me the little snippet from the episode failsafe when they are all working on fixing the damaged jaffa ship and sam looks over jacks shoulder and then sort of holds up her hands and backs away?? I never quite understood what that little bit meant (Doh!)
                        Morning shippers!! and what a beautiful morning it is too....sun is shining, sky is blue and its a warming 78 degrees...all I need now is a shipper miracle and life would be perfect!!

Just remembered that I am still at a loss as to what the above scene was trying to convey so thought I'd throw it out again to see if any of you could enlighten me. Here's a pic of the scene to help jog the memory.

How weird is it to quote your own post!!

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                          Morning shippers!! and what a beautiful morning it is too....sun is shining, sky is blue and its a warming 78 degrees...all I need now is a shipper miracle and life would be perfect!!

Just remembered that I am still at a loss as to what the above scene was trying to convey so thought I'd throw it out again to see if any of you could enlighten me. Here's a pic of the scene to help jog the memory.

How weird is it to quote your own post!!
                          well possibly Jack could have been having a jack moment and Sam knew that discretion being the better part of valor-decided not to ask-or Jack was having and RDA moment and Amanda didn't want to be involved. I never got that scene either-it looked like Sam wanted to see what Jack was doing and decided maybe she really didn't want to get involved.
                          Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Hey *waves*

(((Mad_gater)))
                            (((Token)))
                            (((sg-1_fnitin)))
                            (((oma_1)))

Thanx for the welcomes back and be warned everyone i have no intention of disapearing for as long again. I'm Baaaaaaaaaack

oh i have a season nine related question, spolier 9 ish

Spoiler:

i saw a screen name on msn that said;

" 10th episode of season 9 confirms jack and carter "relations!!!!" "

what What WHAT !!!!! anyone know anything about this?

oh and if anyone wants to add me to messenger i'm at either;

[email protected]
                            or
                            [email protected]

o.k hugs for all

((((((((Ship family))))))))

misstweedledee
                            Last edited by misstweedledee; 10 July 2005, 04:24 AM.

United we stand,Divided we fall. - The Shipper Family
                            honoured member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team

Comment

SHIPPY SEASON OPENER!!!

http://i6.photobucket.com/albums/y20...ill/708_08.jpg

Sam is giggling!

LOVE IT!!!!!!!!! and Pt 2 as well. Sent you some green for these

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                              NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

What is this new and improved garbage? Were the rating off last year? I knew they had to change the credits but they replaced the theme song? I still increase the volume on the TV when present theme comes on! I liked it in the movie and one of the main reasons I started to watch the show. If the original show was so off sided, why didn't they just end the series and make a lot of the fans happy? They could have started a new version of SG-1 (maybe SG-2), stuck Michael, Chris, Amanda and whoever wanted to continue! How long do you think Amanda is going to continue on the show with the baby in tow and wanting more bambini ( She is not getting younger). They could have had Jack and Sam go into the sunset and allow Amanda to come on the new series when she wanted (open ended contract). We would be happy, RDA could make a guest appearance if he wanted and the new crew would have gotten a fresh start and not stepped on anyone toes! What are you guys thinking in Vancourver land? We now have X-Files, Farscape, Star Trek and SG-1 crammed into one. Why don't we just invited the Fantastic 4 and Spiderman into the mix? We don't want to forget the Stan Lee crowd! Sorry for venting.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X