This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Queen Eleta
    Since everyone has been so good about helping others where thay read certain fics, I was wondering if anyone could help me?
    I read it at Heliopolis, here's what I remember:
    The Stargate program was shutting down, Jack and Sam were the last ones there, they had a first kiss in the breifing room, then left for a party at Daniel's. on the way there Jack stops and buys Sam an engagement ring. The rest of the story takes place at the party.
    I wanted to nominate this one if it is not too late.

I remember that one, but so far the name eludes me. Liked it a lot. Nominations? Is this a contest or just shippers recommending favorite fic to fellow shippers? There's another one I hope someone can help with the name: Sam is married to a non-Jack, I think Joe, and she's injured on a mission (a certain type of injury!!) Jack helps her through this trauma, big
    deal on space ship and happy ending for Sam/Jack, not Joe, though.

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
      Hey all...have been doing a little pic searching and here's a few of the spoils for all to enjoy!

Gotta love the look on Jacks face when he sees Sam in the blue dress in emancipation, the man is positively drooling!! Down boy down!!

Magna defender - would love to pop by your forum, just give us a shout with the address
      Oh yeah! He was SO thinkin': SWEEEEEET!

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
        Ok I'm not sure if this has been mentioned before but i'll say it just in case....
        I got the new Stargate mag today and there is a little bit from AT about Sam's reason for not being in the first 5 eps....
        Spoiler:
        AT: "After Janet died, Carter took responsibility for Cassie. Cassie has had some problems, so Carter went to spend time with her. Thats how i'm playing Carter's descision to leave the SGC." So looks like it isn't to do with her and Jack after all..
        *pounces and huggles samo*

I'm like Tigger with a symbiote aren't I?

I'm sure though that Jack.....being the sweet kind and caring soul that he is will probably go help his gf (aka Sam ) with Cassie.....could explain Jack's low turnout at the SGC as well...

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
          HI EVERYONE! It's time for me to do some catching up, since I haven't been here since May. Summer is going well, with the exception of my last grandparent passing away two weeks ago. ANYWAY, here are my list of catch up questions:

1. Is RDA just in the season opener?

2. Do we know exactly where Sam is, in the season opener?

3. Could the cast photo of AT possibly enhance her womanly features more? Sheesh, I thought she was well endowed BEFORE the baby!

4. Who plans to watch the show past the season opener?

5. Does anyone actually expect SHIP to be mentioned any further in the season?

6. How the heck are y'all?
          KRI! Welcome Back
          sigpic

Comment

Hiya S_o_N. It does seem kinda quiet today I have to agree, I'm here for a while thou so if you are around give me a shout!

As for your ques:-
            1. I will track down the episode and see if I can figure out the song
            2. I have had a read through the stargate official mag and there's no mention of a pre season special but I'm sure they'll do something especially with all the personnel changes (Hardly any Jack )

Now.....just felt that I had to share this with my shipper family. My flat mate has seen one or two SG1 episodes but has yet to feel the allegiance that I do and since my joining the shipper family I get the feeling that she is feeling a little bit like a shipper widow (couldn't think of a word for friend feeling shipper neglected??). Anyhow having peeked in while I'm posting and seen my current status as Jaffa Fodder she duly went away and made me this (see below) well I was ROFL for ages!!

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57...lie/fodder.jpg

The small box at the top says..'Jaffaholics anonymous. If you think you've got a problem call in strictest confidence on .....' LOL!!

She is now waiting for me to get past 100 posts so that she can get creating my next award!!

As for the 'Award for SG1's No1 Fan' all I can say is I'm the only fan she knows so that explains that!!
            ROFLMAO! Billie that's great!

*thinks about the two boxes of Jaffa Cakes in the cupboard and the Jaffa grape juice in the fridge (with a brand name like that I had to try it )*
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by louiseajones
              Im now totally gutted I ever came to this forum cos I am halfway through Season 6 and have now ruined my entire life by reading this!!

Altough I think Im gonna be stuck on here forever now and never do any work again cos I wanna know all the goss!!

And I cant believe that Jack goes,hes like the funniest ever!!
              WELCOME LOUISEAJONES!!!!!!

Feel free to pound back a few at the shippertown bar.....watches as she starts goin' hog wild...

Wait....WAIT!!!! I said a few...not a few hundred....oh well!

PS: ARGH!!!! This is the third time I've tried to send this!!!! *curses vehemently in Goa'uld at his dial-up*

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                Thank you...from what I understand Ezra will more than likely grow out of this problem...it's just scary to think of how close I came to losing him...

With 10 nieces and nephews, I could waste tons of time worrying about the safety of each...but then I think a lessen I can learn from what happened with Ezra is that I don't have to worry about him because God's looking out for his safety and He can do a way better job of managing Ezra and the other kids' wellbeing than I ever could...So I think I'll like them in His hands....
                No better hands anywhere.

And as for YOU Oma...six, eh? You going for a football team or something?

You understand that you don't actually have to give birth to the entire team yourself. Your hubby can do just fine watching the one's that already exist...

Well, originally it was gonna be just the one SG team, but then considering how much trouble SG-1 have gotten into over the years, we thought we'd better have some back up ...
                sigpic

Comment

WELCOME to the shipper family louiseajones!!
                  This place is 100% addicitve (just ask my flatmate!!)... so my advice is not to fight it, pull up a comfy chair, grab some shipper cookies and join the fun!!

Am heading off into town now to buy the Stargate Magazine and so will return either or depending on the mission outcome!!
                  Yup! Welcome to the shipper collective, errr....I mean family....*tries to shush the "resistance is futile" talk*

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                    No better hands anywhere.

Well, originally it was gonna be just the one SG team, but then considering how much trouble SG-1 have gotten into over the years, we thought we'd better have some back up ...
                    Backup's a good thing here.

Of course with Jack out of town perhaps they'll be less likely to get into trouble.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                      I think this is very well put. Continuing with the Wizard of Oz analogy that's been used throughout the show, TP's presented us with the yellow brick road and gave us signposts along the way, but we had to find Oz on our own (Oz being Sam and Jack together). I have no doubt that there is an Oz and that the YBR leads there, but like Dorothy 'we had to discover it for ourselves'. They're not actually going to TAKE us to Oz. I don't like the fact that they did this; I'm just saying that I think that was their intention. Too bad. What a journey it could (and should) have been.
                      Maybe tptb lost their green glasses and couldn't find the Emerald City. All they could see was the diamonds and got distracted by the glare from that ugly rock of 's.
                      sigpic

Comment

Backup's a good thing here.

Of course with Jack out of town perhaps they'll be less likely to get into trouble.

Phew! That means we can stop after this one

Although Daniel's still on SG-1 ....
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Kri
                          HI EVERYONE! It's time for me to do some catching up, since I haven't been here since May. Summer is going well, with the exception of my last grandparent passing away two weeks ago. ANYWAY, here are my list of catch up questions:

1. Is RDA just in the season opener?

2. Do we know exactly where Sam is, in the season opener?

3. Could the cast photo of AT possibly enhance her womanly features more? Sheesh, I thought she was well endowed BEFORE the baby!

4. Who plans to watch the show past the season opener?

5. Does anyone actually expect SHIP to be mentioned any further in the season?

6. How the heck are y'all?
                          WELCOME BACK KRI!!!!!!!!

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((kri)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

I think I'll watch the new season as well....and yet another new enemy....sheesh! what is it about Earth that attracts all the baddies from out of the woodwork? Maybe they're all PO'ed at Kinsey and his ilk for ruining a great many lives and think that Earth doesn't deserve to exist with such closed-minded idiots running rampant...

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                            Greetings Shippers!!

I was busy with RL yesterday. I tried to catch up a little bit this a.m.!

**Uber, good news about your nephew.

**Welcome to Newbies!

**I compiled a list of 20 "ONE of MY FAVORITES" stories from all of your recommendations. OK, Queen Eleta, I'll accept yours, too, if you find the title and author!!!

**Since my suggestion to do the Favorites List, I started thinking!! Why don't I contact all of the authors and invite them to drop in on-line on Shipper Day to say hello and/or chat??!! I'll let each author know the title of their story that was recommended.

**Oh, yeah!! One of the authors has actually met RDA!!

**There are 9 DAYS UNTIL JULY 15 SEASON PREMIERE!!!!

Nope, can't find it!! Oh well. I've been having fun reading all the fic everyone's been nominating though!
                            sig by PM

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                              OMA OMA OMA !!!!
                              that's so great !!!! I'm so happy for you !!! CONGRATULATIONS !!!!!!
                              would you like a girl or a boy ?
                              I wish you all the happiness in the world !! hope everything is going to be well, keep us posted on the events!!!!
                              wow !!! that's awesome !!!! (((((((( OMA))))))))

ÜberSG-1Fan, I hope Ezra is feeling better now...and that it won't happen again.All my thoughts go to your family they surely went through hell for a night

I hope all of you guys had a good 4th of july and YAY for season9 in... (counting on my fingers)... 9 days!!! thanks Nell
                              Sounds more like Oma is trying to give birth to an entire staff for all the ships in the large fleet I have planned for my fic...

But again...congrats Oma!! If you want him to become a shipper baby perhaps the first thing would be to expose him to all of ship nana's shipper cookies and donuts...

Comment

I have a friend going and she promised to take a lot of notes...

...but then she isn't a Sam/Jack shipper and teases me relentlessly with Affinity Sam/Pete pictures...

The things I must endure...

((((((uber)))))))

should fight fire with fire and tease your friend with the more numerous Sam/Jack pix!

Comment

Working...
                                X