X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
    Why thank ya.

One of the mods slapped me on the wrist (and rightly so btw) because my Basic Ingredients for Romance: Stargate Style sig banner, while being WAY COOL, was SIG-nificantly bigger than the forum rules allow...so I took the afternoon off and made me a new one...

Uber, I like your new sig, too, but I really miss your recipe for romance!!! **sniff sniff**
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mad_gater
      (((((((((christy)))))))))

NICE TO SEE YOU AGAIN!!!!

Haven't seen you much on AIM...
      (((((MG)))) good to see you too. Between RL and the nasty computer virus that worked its way through my entire hard drive, computer time has been scarce. But I'm looking forward to getting back into the shippy swing of things with Season 9 - ok so that may be delusional on my part but I can dream with the best of them!!

Comment

Originally posted by nell
        Uber, I like your new sig, too, but I really miss your recipe for romance!!! **sniff sniff**
        Okay...okay...

I put it back up. As a LINK though. So I hopefully am still in bounds with forum rules.

I think am though...

I guess I'll find out for sure if my wrists get slapped again...*eyes wrists warily*

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
          Hi guys I'm baaaaaaaaack. RL interupted for a few days, you know how hubbies can be when they feel like ther're being ignored. Any way I finally figured out my idiot problem with pic posting * headdeskheaddesk* and I found these. If anyone else has posted them, SORRY.

Ah sigh, what a sight!!!!!!!!
          What episode are those from?

Comment

Why thank ya.

One of the mods slapped me on the wrist (and rightly so btw) because my Basic Ingredients for Romance: Stargate Style sig banner, while being WAY COOL, was SIG-nificantly bigger than the forum rules allow...so I took the afternoon off and made me a new one...

Glad to see that you've posted a link to the Basic Ingredients animated gif as part of your sig. That way, it's still with us. Every once in awhile, I just like to pause and watch while it cycles through. It makes me happy.

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
              Hi guys I'm baaaaaaaaack. RL interupted for a few days, you know how hubbies can be when they feel like ther're being ignored. Any way I finally figured out my idiot problem with pic posting * headdeskheaddesk* and I found these. If anyone else has posted them, SORRY.

Ah sigh, what a sight!!!!!!!!
              Originally posted by Sum1
              What episode are those from?
              Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but I think these are promo shots, not scenes from an actual episode. I think they were taken around season 2 or 3, when TPTB were actually a lot braver about progressing the S/J ship than they became later on (darn!).

Comment

I was reading a behind the scenes article earlier on RDA's website regarding season 7, and according to Robert Cooper, they were originally thinking of getting Ben Browder to play Pete. I was wondering what you all think of that - do you think people would have taken more kindly to the character had he been played by Ben Browder instead of David DeLuise?

Comment

I was reading a behind the scenes article earlier on RDA's website regarding season 7, and according to Robert Cooper, they were originally thinking of getting Ben Browder to play Pete. I was wondering what you all think of that - do you think people would have taken more kindly to the character had he been played by Ben Browder instead of David DeLuise?
                  I think it would have been much harder to hate BB as . But it was the character's actions that really set me against him, not the actor who played the role. (Plus, of course, the fact that Jack and Sam belong with each other!)

Comment

Okay...okay...

I put it back up. As a LINK though. So I hopefully am still in bounds with forum rules.

I think am though...

I guess I'll find out for sure if my wrists get slapped again...*eyes wrists warily*

Thanks, Uber! What sg-1fanintn said. Me too! Use "puppy-dog" eyes when the mods come calling!!
                    sigpic

Comment

What if they reversed roles??? Well let's see.

Ben Browder as Pete Shanahan...creepy stalker guy.

Hmm.

I think I'm happy with the way it was cast...as it's a little tough imagining David DeLuise as fighter pilot hero, Lt. Col. Cameron Mitchell.

These guys do have two things in common...

One: Both David DeLuise and Ben Browder are HOT.

and

Two: Both of their characters have non-romantic relationships with Sam.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

What if they reversed roles??? Well let's see.

Ben Browder as Pete Shanahan...creepy stalker guy.

Hmm.

I think I'm happy with the way it was cast...as it's a little tough imagining David DeLuise as fighter pilot hero, Lt. Col. Cameron Mitchell.

These guys do have two things in common...

One: Both David DeLuise and Ben Browder are HOT.

and

Two: Both of their characters have non-romantic relationships with Sam.

Uber ... love your new sig.... very appropriate for the 4th

Comment

Happy 4th of July Americans!!

Thanks to Mala for the cap.....of THE MAN in the cap.

Comment

Originally posted by sgt.siler
                            Happy 4th of July Americans!!

Thanks to Mala for the cap.....of THE MAN in the cap.
                            That is one beautiful officer in that picture! I miss him already!

Also, here's something I thought you might be interested in. It's OT, but as sci-fi fans, I thought you should have the opportunity to learn more, if you choose to do so.

This morning, about 30 minutes after I write and post this, NASA will try some real life science 83-million miles away from Earth. A probe launched from Earth will attempt to intercept a passing comet. As they meet, the Earth probe will launch a second, smaller (about the size of a washing machine) probe into the comet to gather info about what comets are really made of.

Scientists believe that comets are actually dirty balls of ice hurtling through space, and that they pick up other debris along the way. This is our first chance to gather data on the elements, minerals, etc., that are in comets. The mission has been described as one bullet intercepting a second bullet in mid-air, as one of the guns tries to fire another bullet into the mix.

Obviously, this is exciting stuff, and I thought other sci-fi fans might want to know. If you'd like to know more, you can go to www.nasa.gov. Once there, go to the search bar and enter "Deep Impact Project." The search engine should take you to the project's home page. If it works, photos should be posted there sometime on Monday.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                              Uber ... love your new sig.... very appropriate for the 4th
                              Thanks...this is just the design I've come up with for my new banner and the date is actually a coincidence.

I'm definitely keeping this one for a while.

But you're right...it certainly works well for the 4th. Hope it works JUST as well this Christmas.

Comment

let me see BB or DD .... well I have thought about it .... sorry they for me would both be the same characters cause of the way it was written. No it will not do ..... Jack is the only one for our Sam

Comment

Working...
                                X