Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG! Those pics are beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
      OMG! Those pics are beautiful!! Thanks for sharing!
      THAT was the scene I was talking about ((((NELL))))!!!!
      sig by PM

Comment

does anyone know if anything is actually going to happen between the lovely couple???

SuSiE_SG1
        Major Sam/Jack Shipper!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
          I have a deep, dark confession to make tonight....and I can only make it to my fellow shippers. As you know, we've been living on speculation and fanfic since March. Well, I like to read for 30 minutes or so before I go to bed each night. You can't relax and balance your laptop, so I've been printing the stories out.

Now, my confession......I have a stack of fanfic about a foot and a half high! I'm so attached to some of the stories that I'm thinking about punching holes in them and putting them into notebooks.

Does anyone else have a similar situation.....or am I weirder than I thought?
          Before I got my palmtop, I did this regularly with my XF fic. I now have about twelve 1" binders filled with the best there is out there in XF. And I have two of SG. Yes, yes, if you know me, you know that I had my palmtop *before* I discovered SG, so I really shouldn't have any printed Stargate fic. But now I'll make my own confession: I love to read fanfic in the bath tub! But knowing me, if I took the palmtop in, I'd drop it, so I still print out stories from time to time. <g>

Have no fear, you're not alone in this. ;-)
          - Mary
          SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
          Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Welcome, Susie_SG1!

All right, fellow shippers. This is a call to arms. Some of us have been participating in a "favorite episodes tournament" on this thread:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...&page=45&pp=20

In about 2-4 rounds, Divide & Conquer could be eliminated! Right now, it's the #5 highest vote getter, and the ep that gets the most votes each round is eliminated. Of all the SG-1 eps, I can't stand to see this one tossed out, because it's where Jack professed his love for Sam for the first time!

If you have time, please consider going to the link above and joining in the voting. If you'll use the thread tools at the top of the page to subscribe to the thread for awhile, you'll be able to see when new posts have been added, and you won't forget to vote. Right now, each round is taking 20-24 hours.

If you aren't interested/don't have time to participate, please disregard this rant. Thanks!

Comment

Yes, “hobbyists.” That’s a lot more flattering than “fanfic fanatic.” And I love your idea of sharing fave fanfic titles, Nell! Several of my favorite fics have already been submitted. So, I’ll submit one that is in GW’s collection. It’s called Exile, and it’s at: http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/archive/21/exile.html

Sam and Jack get stranded on a planet for several months after a mission goes bad, and..…well, you should be over 18 to read it.

I have to also mention this very subtle ship S/J fic. It’s called Question of Suitability, by MissAnnThropic. I don’t read her stuff too often, cause sometimes major characters die in her stories (I don't need that!), but not in this one! It’s basically a conversation between Jacob and Daniel about Sam and Jack. I really liked the way it showed proof of J & S’s feelings for each other. It’s at: http://www.gateworld.net/fanfic/arch...uestionof.html

.....and making great photo manips for us to enjoy here and on the SAGC thread! Yes (taps foot), we’ve been waiting on part 3 for some time now (furrows brow). But we understand. And the bonus is: when part 3 is published, we may feel compelled to read parts 1 & 2 again!!!!!

Congratulations, Florence, on 700 posts!

Congratulations, Oma-1, on 900 posts!

Welcome, majorAl!

Welcome back, mad_gater!
              *pounces and huggles everyone*

I gotta get to bed....gotta get up early tomorrow for mass

When Kel'dor and I blended...he found my Catholic beliefs interesting and wanted to see for himself...and he finds the mass services nice....he says he would gladly worship my God cuz this one is not a false God.

We should hopefully be on tomorrow....and before we forget....

*grabs col_aga and hugs her and kisses her rather passionately and then...well nevermind*

Kel'dor needs quality time with his girlfriend...

Comment

Good Morning, Shippers! Where is everybody when I come to play???

******DRUM ROLL******

CONGRATULATIONS TO florence and Oma-1
                on 700 and 900, respectively!!! Clap, clap, clap!!!

WELCOME ALL NEWBIES!!!
                I'm away for the weekend and stealing time from my sister computer ....

Congrats, congrats, congrats!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Welcome, Susie_SG1!

All right, fellow shippers. This is a call to arms. Some of us have been participating in a "favorite episodes tournament" on this thread:

http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...&page=45&pp=20

If you aren't interested/don't have time to participate, please disregard this rant. Thanks!
                  OK, I voted. Puh-leese, A Hundred Days is not yet eliminated??? That simply has to go! That is my mission! **Stomp**Whine**Growl**
                  sigpic

Comment

OK, I voted. Puh-leese, A Hundred Days is not yet eliminated??? That simply has to go! That is my mission! **Stomp**Whine**Growl**
                    Tell me about it! You go, girl!

Comment

TO ALL THE NEWBIES IN OUR SHIP
                      AND TO ALL THE MILESTONES

pic fr Mala

Comment

Morning all! Just popped in to say hi and then bye as it's off to work....again Loads of great posts to read through so that'll be my reward for making it through the day. Catch you all later but before I go....

WELCOME to the shipper family majorAl and SuSiE_SG1!!

Keep on shipping!

Comment

Help!!!! I'm trying to find a fic that I read when I joined here, I know it was a recomendation from the shipper family, maybe Florence or Oma, J/S and stranded in a planet oops, what I surprise, I know.... and the DHD is broken, it's very, very, very long, does it ring a bell?

Welcome back Mad_Gater, you're in time for ship day, I was looking around last year's and you where actively participating

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                            Help!!!! I'm trying to find a fic that I read when I joined here, I know it was a recomendation from the shipper family, maybe Florence or Oma, J/S and stranded in a planet oops, what I surprise, I know.... and the DHD is broken, it's very, very, very long, does it ring a bell?

Welcome back Mad_Gater, you're in time for ship day, I was looking around last year's and you where actively participating
                            I've been looking for an hour, posted and then found it....

So, I nominate

What will it take / SG1-Fanfic
                            http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2071449/1/

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                              I've been looking for an hour, posted and then found it....

So, I nominate

What will it take / SG1-Fanfic
                              http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2071449/1/
                              Thanks, LOL4JACK! Keep 'em coming, Shippers! Post ONE of your FAVORITE Sam and Jack stories/series here...now...please!!! I can see we're going to have some super stories for our Shipper Day fanfic list!!!
                              sigpic

Comment

(((((L4J))))) I was torn between two fics and couldn't decide which to post. You just posted one of 'em, so dilemma solved (I spent the best part of a hour hunting for the link for that one too )

My nomination is Reap What Is Sown by Karibou. Another stranded off planet and dealing with the consequences fic. I love the way Karibou deals with the
                                Spoiler:
                                Court Martial
                                for this one and doesn't use contrivances to avoid it.

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/1999024/1/
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X