• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Lida
    My dream:
    that is oh so cute ....

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
      (((((((((((Nell)))))))))) Love your sig and miss your countdown... so to keep it coming...

So if you are in the US, eastern standard time:

15 days until Florence birthday
      16 days until S9 premier
      17 days until Harry Potter Book 6

OMG, I'll have to take the weekend off!!!!
      Congratulations on your 300th post LOL4JACK ! (and thanks for the reminder )

Welcome in the family scjon ! I hope you'll have as much fun in this thread as I've had since I've joined the SJ ship family !
      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by scjon
        Hi everyone. I have decided to de-lurk after having read this thread for a long while. It's great to meet so many other Sam/Jack shippers.
        WELCOME scjon!!!!!
        Fab to see you here! I spent a long time lurking around this thread too until I finally thought I should take the plunge and say hi and I'm having a blast so hope you do too!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          how about: janet and jacob?

if it's two girls: janet and grace.

two boys: jacob and jon.

sally

mmm, nice thoughts majorsal...I'm gonna go for a combo of Jacob (Jake) and Grace on the assumption that it being tv land and all they would most likely have a boy and a girl

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
            where did you get these pics?
            http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57.../forsaken4.jpg
            http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57.../forsaken5.jpg

These pics along with quite a few others in my gallery are from the website Dedicated to Stargate SG1. It's a great site and definitely worth a visit. Has got loads (and I means LOADS!) of pics, screencaps, videos (the s&j ones are fab!), episodes transcripts etc etc....

I especially love the pic of Jack touching Sams arm coz in S6 we shippers had to grab any little ship morsal that came our way! (until Metamorphosis when we had a mini feast! )

Comment

Hey guys, just been reading the back posts. Reading the spoilers is like riding a roller coaster, up and then down. Here's hoping that tptb listen to the shipper fans and give us some more ship, whether it be in person or on the phone. How about we see Sam sitting in her lab e-mailing Jack and waiting for his reply which will be covered in hearts and kisses. Subtle, maybe not but who cares, it's something they can do without changing any scripts and they don't need RDA there. Although not having RDA there is a great dissappointment.

Silver I read 'Dance with me, Carter', it was great and I loved the curtain scene. I got a real good laugh at that.

I see people are discussing twins names. Am I responsible for that. Anyway I gave it some thought and I decided on "Jacob Charles" and "Janet Cassandra". I know it's very sentimental but there you have it.

Jack's e-mail reply (minus the hearts cause I don't know how)

Sam, I'm missing you more and more every day. I never thought I could feel this way again. You bought the sunshine into my life again.

Please take care of yourself when you're off-world and return safely to me. I'd hate to have to take it out on Daniel and Teal'c if you got hurt.

Love you and see you soon.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
              NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

billie, whats the site thats dedicated to stargate? i don't think you mentioned it or did i just miss it because im dumb like that?
                Jack- "As much as I might otherwise think this is nice..."
                Sam- "Shh, sleep"
                Jack- "Is that what we're doing?"
                (Solitudes)

Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team, but there's only one he'd live for: Sam Carter

Comment

(((((((((((((((((jay))))))))))))))))))

Nice to see someone else is here tonight.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                  NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by jay
                    billie, whats the site thats dedicated to stargate? i don't think you mentioned it or did i just miss it because im dumb like that?
                    Hey ya jay. Some of the guys asked me where I got the pics from that I posted last night and they are from a website called dedicated to stargate sg1. I'll send you the URL via PM as it's definitely worth checking out coz there's loads of fab stuff on there

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                      My dream:
                      That's nice. Altho, would Jack really wear the hat?just a joke, just a joke.
                      Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                        Hey ya jay. Some of the guys asked me where I got the pics from that I posted last night and they are from a website called dedicated to stargate sg1. I'll send you the URL via PM as it's definitely worth checking out coz there's loads of fab stuff on there
                        It's OK to post the link here. I'm sure it already has been at sometime in our Shipper history because that is how I got it.

For all the new members, here is the link.

http://www.stargatesg1971.com

Token ~

Comment

Can't stay! Just popping in to wish all my fellow shippers a wonderful day, and to send you some fragrant good wishes!

Til later!

Comment

I really need to get the hang of this time difference thing. You guys just get here and I have to go. Going out with my girls tomorrow so I need some sleep, so goodnight to you all. Have a shippy day, I'm off to dream some shippy dreams.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                            NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Who was the one who wrote that fic that I said I liked an d wondered if there was more? Was it yours, divcon? If it wasn't PM me with the link

I'd do anything
                              Just to hold you in my arms
                              Try to make you laugh
                              Somehow I can't put you in the past
                              Jack and Sam Forever
                              || ||

Comment

Hello!

How are we all? Haven't had time to catch up... got one minute left on the library internet...have a great weekend! Suz xxxx
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X