This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
    Yes, but come on... he's had five eps to make a phone call without Sam being there. Why would the TPTB have RDA do a phone in appearance simply to play a prank on Landry? There has to be more of Jack for that episode. But I have to say if this is all that RDA does, TPTB are wicked wicked men.
    I wholeheartedly agree. I've always said that RDA should be in at least part of the episode where Amanda returns. I'd even settle for a scene in her lab and on her desk sits a picture of the two of them from a vacation, with them smiling and having a great time.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florence
      I really love your wishful thinking Silver
      Have you ever thought about writing fics ?
      Thought and acted out that thought...

Profile - http://www.fanfiction.net/u/505936/

Only two fics atm and one of them is still in progress!

I love your fics by the way, divcon -- my name's Kibeth5 on FF.net so look for my review.

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
        I've always said that RDA should be in at least part of the episode where Amanda returns. I'd even settle for a scene in her lab and on her desk sits a picture of the two of them from a vacation, with them smiling and having a great time.
        If I had a pic manip program I'd create that picture for you ChevronSeven! But hey maybe one of our many talented fellow shippers may do the honours instead....anyone...pleeeassseee!! *I know begging isn't pretty but am doing it anyway*

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
          Silver, what a great way for the ship to go. You should expand and write a fic using that scene. I was nervous at first but I persevered and finally posted three short fics. I checked tonight and have a positive reveiw, I was so excited.
          Looking back at this post, that actually could have been me!
          Last edited by Silver; 29 June 2005, 11:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Silver

Hey ya Silver! I've just come back from your fic page having read one of your fanfics (the one with 4 chapters so far) - my review should be winging its way to you right now! Cutting to the chase though....
            loving it! so keep writing.......quickly! *bites lip and trys hard to be more patient*

Comment

Hello everone how are you all? I thought I'd stop by and see how the shipper family is doing?Hope you all are well
              Magna Defender

Comment

Originally posted by Magna Defender
                Hello everone how are you all? I thought I'd stop by and see how the shipper family is doing?Hope you all are well
                Hi magna defender !! I see you finally took my advice and joined GW. Hope everybody is threating you nicely in here. I am sure they will so welcome to the ship family nice signature by the way everything is for now fine by me. can't wait what season 9 is going to give. But everybody wish me good luck for tommorw and especially the day after tommorow !!!!!!
                Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                  Hey ya Silver! I've just come back from your fic page having read one of your fanfics (the one with 4 chapters so far) - my review should be winging its way to you right now! Cutting to the chase though....
                  loving it! so keep writing.......quickly! *bites lip and trys hard to be more patient*
                  Wow, thank you so, so much Billie! That's such a wonderful review! You've really made my day (hence big grin ----> )

Makes up for my mum recording over the tape with D&C, Beneath the Surface and Window of Opportunity on it... Silly mother.

Thanks!

Comment

If RDA is guest-starring via telephone in Beach Head (yay at Jack's voice!), that little tidbit doesn't necessarily mean we'll only hear him once. Okay, I know TPTB wouldn't dedicate an entire episode with a good plot to phone calls, but... hey... could one more hurt? One to Sam? It could be a running-through theme.

I mean, from a shipper's view, if he had to choose between Landry and Sam, who do you think Jack would most want to hear?

There again, Joe's recently said that we gain a hint as to the status of their relationship in Ex Deus Machine, which comes directly after Beach Head... so maybe they'll wait till then to acknowledge the ship! Am still hoping for a phone convo in any of the episodes in season 9, at any rate!

Comment

Hi Shipmates,

Billie - to put you out of your misery 'threads' was about 60 mins long on the DVD, i guess that means its the full version?

Some cool special features.......'the last day of Teal'c' - some daft footage of the last days filming of S8, clowning around with Chris , Michael, Amanda & Ricky-Dean. 'Behind the Stargate, secrets revealed' hosted by McKay, 'directors series - the reckoning'......

I've just read some exciting chat about RDA making a 'phone appearance' in the S9 episode when Sam returns.....surely thats not just coincidence?

I am still riding high oh the waves of ship, i think i may have to re-watch a few oldie but goodies...(ponders)....maybe D&C?.....WOO?.....BTS?....no, i think Tangent cos Jack is so cute in that one & i love it when Sam & the cavalry arrive to rescue him & T.

LOL

Kate x
                      sailing the ship to Sparkyville!

Comment

Originally posted by _Anubis
                        Hi magna defender !! I see you finally took my advice and joined GW. Hope everybody is threating you nicely in here. I am sure they will so welcome to the ship family nice signature by the way everything is for now fine by me. can't wait what season 9 is going to give. But everybody wish me good luck for tommorw and especially the day after tommorow !!!!!!
                        Good luck for tomorrow and the day after _Anubis!
                        just realised that I have no idea what the good luck is for.....sorry if you've already said and I haven't been paying attention!!

And a BIG HELLO to Magna Defender!! I'm a newbie too and have had such a warm welcome here that I just can't stay away!! Hope you have as much fun as I do

Comment

Makes up for my mum recording over the tape with D&C, Beneath the Surface and Window of Opportunity on it... Silly mother.

Thanks!
                          Have you written that fifth chapter yet??!!!! Haha only kidding, but seriously...if you could get on with it..!! *slaps oneself yet again for being so impatient*

Can't believe your mum tut tut....my only suggestion to achieve some form of recompence on her part is for her to buy you the whole 4th season on dvd... play.com have S1 - S6 on sale (I'm just waiting for S7). And if you don't own a dvd then she'll just have to add that to her list!!

Just popping off to read your other fic and wallow in shippiness

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                            Ok.... here we go my first attempt at posting a pic....drum roll please....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57.../jacksam16.jpg

Whayhey!!!...*sits back and pats oneself on the back*

Might just have to do a little downsizing though!!
                            Congratulations! Nice pic for your first!
                            sigpic

Comment

Thanks Oma-1! Now I have the knowledge there's no stopping me!!

Comment

I love your fics by the way, divcon -- my name's Kibeth5 on FF.net so look for my review.
                                Great ! You know, that's funny because I've read your fic 'Dance with me, Carter' last week I think. I loved it btw !
                                And right now, I'm printing your other fic to read it tonight before going to sleep (I've printed divcon's fics too )
                                Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Working...
                                X