This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
    actually i think that they are reaching out to each other. and my shippy little heart thinks he was holding her hand behind her back. *sigh where are those rose colored glasses when you need them?
    Rose-colored glasses ? Here they are

Sorry, couldn't resist

Great discussions about watching or not watching S9 going on here ! I think I share Token's point of view : I'll give S9 a chance. If the stories are good, I'll watch it. But if not... then I'll probably keep an eye on spoilers to see if maybe there could be some hint about Sam/Jack and I'll watch something else (I love SGA And there are other great TV shows that I love too. I've just found out Lost and I'm already hooked !)
    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

heehee-smooch-thank you florence
      Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Ooh, I've been wrapped up in shippery thoughts for season nine. In relation to ON-screen ship, I'd love to see something like this... maybe at the end of a later episode.

Jack enters Sam's lab quietly. She is sat down on a high lab stool with her back to him so doesn't see him approach. He bends down and kisses the spot behind her ear, massaging her shoulders, and Sam smiles and dips her head to escape his kisses.

Sam: Jack?

Jack (kissing her neck): Mmm?

Sam (still smiling): It's wonderful that you're here, but, um...why are you here, dear?

Jack: Does it matter?

Sam (sighing happily): Not really, but...

Jack: Thought I'd pay you all a little visit...I need to speak to Landry, and it's not very busy in Washington at the minute...they'll call if they need me...

Sam: Oh! So you're...?

Jack straightens up again as she swivells round to face him and grins.

Jack: Here for the weekend, yep.

Sam: (grinning herself): That's great! (stands up) Why didn't you say something?

Jack wraps his arms around her and they hug. She chuckles as he sways her.

Jack: Can I not surprise from time to time?

Sam: Of course, providing there are more surprises to come...

They pull back and Jack holds her face tenderly.

Jack: Oh, I can guarantee it, Carter...

He leans in and kisses her. Daniel and Teal'c walk in but the couple don't notice. Daniel seems stunned for a moment at their oblivious embrace, Teal'c just smiles smugly, and then Daniel composes himself and they both swirl around and walk out of Sam's lab, leaving Sam and Jack alone once again... *fade out*

Wishful thinking.

Comment

Ah, but how we love wishful thinking Silver! *sighs dreamily*

Loving your thoughts on S9 ship! I posted mine a few pages back and am thinking of padding it out for my first fanfic, RL permitting.

Must just express my sincere gratitude to sam and jack for helping me through my visit to the dentist this morning! I had to have an injection and so as the needle approached I screwed my eyes shut and activated visual yum mode....sam kissing jack, jack kissing sam, sam kissing jack, jack..........!! Lovin those guys!!

How weird a feeling having an injection is, the whole left side of my face is numb and I feel like I've been punched in the mush by Teal'c!! *heads off to drink or more likely dribble juice through a straw*

Comment

Originally posted by Silver
            Ooh, I've been wrapped up in shippery thoughts for season nine. In relation to ON-screen ship, I'd love to see something like this... maybe at the end of a later episode.

<snip>

Wishful thinking.
            I really love your wishful thinking Silver
            Have you ever thought about writing fics ?
            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Silver, what a great way for the ship to go. You should expand and write a fic using that scene. I was nervous at first but I persevered and finally posted three short fics. I checked tonight and have a positive reveiw, I was so excited.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
              NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Just read your fics divcon and you have certainly hit the ground running!! Are you sure you haven't been secretly writing on the side for the last few years??!!

The thought of Jack getting down on one knee is just so adorable and I can totally picture the reaction from the rest of the gang just as you've written it.
                Any ideas on what jack and sam would call the twins?
                Looking forward to your next batch!

Comment

Originally posted by Silver

Jack enters Sam's lab quietly. She is sat down on a high lab stool with her back to him so doesn't see him approach. He bends down and kisses the spot behind her ear, massaging her shoulders, and Sam smiles and dips her head to escape his kisses.

Sam: Jack?

Jack (kissing her neck): Mmm?

Sam (still smiling): It's wonderful that you're here, but, um...why are you here, dear?

Jack: Does it matter?

Sam (sighing happily): Not really, but...

Jack: Thought I'd pay you all a little visit...I need to speak to Landry, and it's not very busy in Washington at the minute...they'll call if they need me...

Sam: Oh! So you're...?

Jack straightens up again as she swivells round to face him and grins.

Jack: Here for the weekend, yep.

Sam: (grinning herself): That's great! (stands up) Why didn't you say something?

Jack wraps his arms around her and they hug. She chuckles as he sways her.

Jack: Can I not surprise from time to time?

Sam: Of course, providing there are more surprises to come...

They pull back and Jack holds her face tenderly.

Jack: Oh, I can guarantee it, Carter...

He leans in and kisses her. Daniel and Teal'c walk in but the couple don't notice. Daniel seems stunned for a moment at their oblivious embrace, Teal'c just smiles smugly, and then Daniel composes himself and they both swirl around and walk out of Sam's lab, leaving Sam and Jack alone once again... *fade out*

Wishful thinking.
                  I woke up to start my day and just read your shippy passage!! Wow!! Hot!! Now I have to take a shower! No, really, I have to shower before work!! Hee, hee!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                    Just read your fics divcon and you have certainly hit the ground running!! Are you sure you haven't been secretly writing on the side for the last few years??!!

The thought of Jack getting down on one knee is just so adorable and I can totally picture the reaction from the rest of the gang just as you've written it.
                    Any ideas on what jack and sam would call the twins?
                    Looking forward to your next batch!

Thanks Billie, to be honest no I hadn't thought about what I'd call the twins. No I haven't been writing on the side, but I have been tossing the idea around for a long time but more so since the end of season 8 and I realised that the on-screen ship between Jack and Sam was getting less and less.

I'm like you Billie, I can't figure out how to post pics either. I think I'm called internet challenged.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                    NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
                      OH MY GOD. I did it, I finally did it.
                      buries my head into my hands and shakes said head

I've finally posted my fics. I hope you take the time to read them. All comments greatly appreciated. The deed is done, there's no going back out now.

Here are the links

http://www.fanfiction.net/~divcon or
                      http://www.fanfictions.net/u./840674/

There you go guys, you were so nice to me when I posted the first part on this thread I hope that the next two parts of the story are just as good.
                      Thanks Divcon for your fics, they are very, very, very nice and shippy!

I've added you to my fav authors, keep posting

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                      Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                      Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

How about I make it my mission to figure out pic posting for the both of us? AmberMoon has just given me some advice over on the RDA Thunk thread so I'll try it out and let you know.

Comment

How about I make it my mission to figure out pic posting for the both of us? AmberMoon has just given me some advice over on the RDA Thunk thread so I'll try it out and let you know.
                          That'd be great Billie and yeah that's where I saw your post about the pics. I have set up an account on photobucket, just gotta figure out what to do next.

Thanks for the comments LOL4Jack, I wrote those fics in a day, so maybe if I sit down and think a bit harder I can come up with some more. You can NEVER have enough of Jack and Sam. Did you read Silver's post. I think she has a talent for the ship fic as well.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                          NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Ok.... here we go my first attempt at posting a pic....drum roll please....

Whayhey!!!...*sits back and pats oneself on the back*

Might just have to do a little downsizing though!!

Comment

Ok.... here we go my first attempt at posting a pic....drum roll please....

http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a57.../jacksam16.jpg

Whayhey!!!...*sits back and pats oneself on the back*

Might just have to do a little downsizing though!!
                              Wow that's amazing Billie. Well done.

*Divcon pats Billie on the back.*

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                              NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Have a go divcon, have a go...it's such fun!!! Have just posted one of my fav jack pics over the thunk thread..yumyum!

Comment

Working...
                                X