X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by divcon
    What's 'Ben & Jerry'.?????????????

ONLY KIDDING, it's some sort of ice-cream right. Is it good? We can't get it down here. Is it any different to normal ice-cream or IS IT normal ice-cream and just known by it's brand name. Sorry, completely off topic.

Ben & Jerry's are yummy pint-size cartons of ice cream, frozen yougurt, low-fat, low carb or whatever. My husband ONLY eats New York Super Fudge Chunk. I experiment with Fossil Fuel, Chunky Monkey, and Cherry Garcia to name a few!! Joe's gotta be OK if he likes Ben & Jerry's!!

From Majorsal--joe's, "Its safe to say the rest of the writing staff is pretty ambivalent on the subject." is no surprise to me. in that i mean, they've been saying/showing this for years. and with their ambivalence, we've still gotten some GREAT things over time! and remember, ambivalence means: undecided, or with two points of view. that's been our ptb for years!

and what makes you think none of the others ptb are shippers?

sally
    Addendum to my post above: I can be just as ambivalent about Joe and TPTB!! Right now, Joe's OK!! But, look out if he teases too much and not deliver! **Stomps foot** **Makes face** **Turns on heel and walks out****************************Turns around and clicks on "Submit Reply"**
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      Well...cheers me dears!

Until (hopefully) Wednesday,

KEEP ON SHIPPIN'!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
      SueKay , sorry I missed you again. RL has been busy of late . Well see you around the forum or SI.

Comment

Originally posted by nell
        Golly, where is everybody?! I am getting ready to Squee after reading Joe's response to SueKay on page 81. He is really friendly to all and generous with his answers, I think!! I guess he's shaking up some excitement for the show in a little over two weeks for the premiere!!! It's working!!
        yes, i squeed too!

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

pic fr Mala

SHIPPER'S DAY

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee

gatebee,

Thanks soooo much for sharing Mala's pic! Mmmmmmmm! Sooo Romantic!! Now off to Beddy-Bye!!
            sigpic

Comment

GOODNIGHT NELL!

Have some great shiper dreams. Dream big and then share them with all of us tomorrow. You know we live for ship and when it comes from our fellow shippers all the better.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
              NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

did mala manipulate this pic? i'm asking, because... if you look at the fish popping out, and then look at the water spirts... the spirts are shaped like a heart. did mala do that, or is is real?

*i hope i'm seeing this pic right*

sally
                sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
                  did mala manipulate this pic? i'm asking, because... if you look at the fish popping out, and then look at the water spirts... the spirts are shaped like a heart. did mala do that, or is is real?

*i hope i'm seeing this pic right*

sally
                  wow you got it ...Yes Mala manip pic it and a very good one at that too. Can you notice what Mala actually did.

Ya Mala did the fish spray to a heart shape and she moved Sam and Jack closer together
                  Last edited by gatebee; 27 June 2005, 08:29 PM.

Comment

Majorsal ... the reason I was disturbed by the tv guide picture of Sam with Mitchell is because it only means that TPTB will be dragging their feet on the ship.
                    They will be giving Sam different kinds of guys to focus at rather than with Jack. As I had mentioned , TPTB will drag the ship ... to the last season ... to the last episode and to the last 10 minutes of the hour long ep if we are lucky. I feel we should have more than that.

originally picture of Amanda with BB in a TV guide ... cut of BB of course

Comment

I've got a question to ask. In WoO, when Sam is talking about Travelling back to 1969, Jack replies that it was a good year. Did he mean because they'd been there or, as I think, is it because that is when Sam was born? I don't think I've ever known when Sam was born. In '1969' Daniel says he was 4 1/2 in 1969. Is he older than Sam or am I completely wrong in the way I have perceived that scene.

The topic of the age difference has been mentioned a few times, we assume that Jack is in his fifties and Sam to be in her thirties but I can't ever remember being told for sure how old they were.

Ayway, age is of no consequence to the ship. Think of all the lessons Jack could give Sam. ( mmmm the mind boggles!)

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                      NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Majorsal ... the reason I was disturbed by the tv guide picture of Sam with Mitchell is because it only means that TPTB will be dragging their feet on the ship.
                        They will be giving Sam different kinds of guys to focus at rather than with Jack. As I had mentioned , TPTB will drag the ship ... to the last season ... to the last episode and to the last 10 minutes of the hour long ep if we are lucky. I feel we should have more than that.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...vguide26jf.jpg

originally picture of Amanda with BB in a TV guide ... cut of BB of course
                        i see what you're saying, gatebee, but i know they're not shipping sam with mitchell. they're not going to ship sam with anyone but jack from now on. 'threads' took care of that issue, once and for all.

strictly as a sam fan, i was VERY happy with that pic (even with bb being in it too). sam/amanda is being promoted. finally.

gatebee, hon, don't worry about them hooking sam up with anyone else. joe said so himself that they're not (in his usual ambiguous way of course ).

(((gatebee)))

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by divcon
                          I've got a question to ask. In WoO, when Sam is talking about Travelling back to 1969, Jack replies that it was a good year. Did he mean because they'd been there or, as I think, is it because that is when Sam was born? I don't think I've ever known when Sam was born. In '1969' Daniel says he was 4 1/2 in 1969. Is he older than Sam or am I completely wrong in the way I have perceived that scene.

The topic of the age difference has been mentioned a few times, we assume that Jack is in his fifties and Sam to be in her thirties but I can't ever remember being told for sure how old they were.

Ayway, age is of no consequence to the ship. Think of all the lessons Jack could give Sam. ( mmmm the mind boggles!)
                          i always took jack's like of the year '69 in a sexual reference type of way... my mind's always splashing in the gutter.

sally
                          sally

sigpic

Comment

i always took jack's like of the year '69 in a sexual reference type of way... my mind's always splashing in the gutter.

sally

That's fine Sal, mind if I join you in the shallow end?

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                            NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

i see what you're saying, gatebee, but i know they're not shipping sam with mitchell. they're not going to ship sam with anyone but jack from now on. 'threads' took care of that issue, once and for all.

strictly as a sam fan, i was VERY happy with that pic (even with bb being in it too). sam/amanda is being promoted. finally.

gatebee, hon, don't worry about them hooking sam up with anyone else. joe said so himself that they're not (in his usual ambiguous way of course ).

(((gatebee)))

sally
                              thanks Majorsal for the assurance. But until I see a ring on Sam's finger and it is because of Jack.... nothing is set in stone

Comment

sally
                                I totally agree ... 1969 was the sexual revolution .... I am sure Jack being Jack was referring to that

Comment

Working...
                                X