This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sum1
    Hopefully a better one than those Moebius kisses - to me they seemed pretty passionless.
    I totally agree 101%

Comment

Wow! It's been very quiet around here tonight, a big contrast to the past several days. I guess everyone had RL things to do tonight.....except hubby and I.....who are still trying to prepare for the start of a new work week.

Hope everyone had a great weekend, and experiences a good week ahead! Shippy dreams!

Comment

1) When exactlly is "Shipper's Day?"

2) We just recently had the episode "Threads" run and it was horribly cut. SciFi Channel is running a Marathon on July 7, 2005 of the entire Season 8 which is great since I missed several of that season's early episodes (and I haven't seen the last 2 episodes yet). My question is: Does anyone know if they'll be showing the 80 minute Threads? If so, I'll probably take off work that day to watch

Can't express my frustration that they won't release Season 8 in the U.S. until Season 7 finishes running in syndication here.
        sigpicRamonaThePest (you know, Henry Huggins' friend)

Comment

Originally posted by sacme
          Moebious 2
          Spoiler:
          So I thought it was a fun ep, a lot better than part 1. I laughed and enjoyed the team banter-- even tho it wasn't exactly our team. There were some really good moments and lines and I liked it.

There is just so excited, though, I can get about another AU kiss. It was cute, but, in the end, meaningless. I'm desperate for meaning and resolution and TPTB gave me the same ole, same ole. Alright already, I get it, you don't need to bang me over the head with it anymore-- Sam and Jack will always dig each other no matter what their history or universe they're in. So PTB, if you know that and love it so much that you have to keep throwing it at us -- such a wicked tease-- why the hell not deal with it in OUR timeline, once and for all.

To me, the Threads retread ending is a jip. RDA won't be around next season, why not just finish the thing. I don't understand why we're still stretching this out. It's just stupid.

ship sistah
          I agree 100 percent! Maybe what TPTB need is a WOMAN ON STAFF IN POWER! How can a group of (self-admitted nerds/geeks - and I mean that in the nicest way cause who butt nerds/geeks could do scifi so well?) how can they write for or know what women want to see? (Especially if they're too afraid of what the bullies (anti-shippers) want) Adding a woman writer and/or producer to the show would give us someone who could bring some type of closure to this thing (and without necessarily being so sappy that everyone couldn't enjoy it). GIRL POWER!
          Last edited by RamonaThePest; 26 June 2005, 10:38 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by RamonaThePest
            1) When exactlly is "Shipper's Day?"

2) We just recently had the episode "Threads" run and it was horribly cut. SciFi Channel is running a Marathon on July 7, 2005 of the entire Season 8 which is great since I missed several of that season's early episodes (and I haven't seen the last 2 episodes yet). My question is: Does anyone know if they'll be showing the 80 minute Threads? If so, I'll probably take off work that day to watch

Can't express my frustration that they won't release Season 8 in the U.S. until Season 7 finishes running in syndication here.
            I truely hope that the 90 min version of Threads is on the DVD(box set) because I've never seen it and to be honest until I joined you shippers, shock horror, I didn't even know that it existed. I can't wait to see the whole version, and we get to buy the box set 16 August.whoo hoo!!!!

TOGETHER FOREVER,
            NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

St-1 - Loved Your Fics!

Comment

3rd Annual Shipper Day is July 28th

I have a vague memory of reading somewhere that SG-1/Atlantis start in the UK mid October. Can't remember the exact date though. I'll try to find out for sure.
                sigpic

Comment

I've just been looking at the Season 8 DVDs on Amazon and realised they have put Citizen Joe as ep 817, AFTER threads....to me now thinking about it that make more sense because at the end of Threads we have
                  Spoiler:
                  Sam and Jack fishing! then at the start of Citizen Joe they give us that lovely, subtly shippy scene talking to each other on the phone...To me there is no doubt about it that there was a discussion in Threads(that sadly we didn't see) and Sam and Jack are together! Well at least officially after Jack has retired....

I just wish we could see them together in Season 9!!! RDA should do a few more scenes for later on in Season 9! we can't cope with just seeing him at the start then never again!!
                  *gets down on her knees and begs*

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
                    I've just been looking at the Season 8 DVDs on Amazon and realised they have put Citizen Joe as ep 817, AFTER threads....to me now thinking about it that make more sense because at the end of Threads we have
                    Spoiler:
                    Sam and Jack fishing! then at the start of Citizen Joe they give us that lovely, subtly shippy scene talking to each other on the phone...To me there is no doubt about it that there was a discussion in Threads(that sadly we didn't see) and Sam and Jack are together! Well at least officially after Jack has retired....

I just wish we could see them together in Season 9!!! RDA should do a few more scenes for later on in Season 9! we can't cope with just seeing him at the start then never again!!
                    *gets down on her knees and begs*
                    i was wondering about them putting CJ after Threads because isn't when Jack
                    Spoiler:
                    was supposed to meet with a CIA agent named "Johnson"?
                    because in Threads
                    Spoiler:
                    he had a relationship-of sorts-with Kerry Johnson-therer are two?
                    Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Good Morning,
                      Somebody please put me out of my misery! Is my attempt at a humorous yet accurate countdown making sense? I don't want to leave anybody out but this Time Zone thingy is challenging!! Hee, hee!! Have a nice day!! Go Sam and Jack!!
                      sigpic

Comment

Pittsburghgirl - that's what I thought too.
                        Spoiler:
                        Kerry's first mentioned in Citizen Joe - so that when we find out Jack's seeing her we know who she is.

Also, if Citizen is after Threads, what's the big deal with Joe saying how Jack feels about Sam, cos Sam and the rest of SG-1 already know!

So is it MGM not making sense, or us?
                        sigpic

Comment

hi fellow shippers
                          I see joes been busy. Some hope atlast.

He acknowleged my question but didnt answer it, never mind.

have to go get the ankle bitters from school.

speak to all later.

barb
                          liverpool home of the champions of europe.

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                            Pittsburghgirl - that's what I thought too.
                            Spoiler:
                            Kerry's first mentioned in Citizen Joe - so that when we find out Jack's seeing her we know who she is.

Also, if Citizen is after Threads, what's the big deal with Joe saying how Jack feels about Sam, cos Sam and the rest of SG-1 already know!

So is it MGM not making sense, or us?
                            uh-we are. scifi has a habit of mixing up episodes as well-they put fail safe on before summit and the last stand-so the better to confuse us. and it is probable that they are confused as well because if I remember correctly before 8 started CJ was supposed to come after Threads. so they still might straighten it our ...or not.
                            Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Heya!

Don't think I'm gonna be able to join you again...The screening system in the library's restricting access to forums now, and it keeps blocking my posts. sorry.
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Right...I think it's okay now...Think I can post...hope so!

Joes comments don't surprise me...He seems to be a certain type of shipper...one who is actually reluctant to admit it...I know there's a few big shippers on the forum that don't visit here because they don't want to get 'labelled'

Maybe our determination to stand up for S/J ship's what's got him to change his tune...or maybe the other PTB weren't breathing down his neck.
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X