Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanx for the welcome... I was here last summer but then I didn't have internet for a long time, so I missed the shippers like crazy! It's great to be back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! thanx for the lowdown on shipper day.

Comment

YAY FOR SHIPPERS!!!!!

step through the gate of sam/jack shippiness!!!
      my rantings and ravings

Share the love!

Comment

I don't think any show has better fans then the shippers in this room!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

*clapping* HOORAH!!!!

I SECOND THAT!!!

my rantings and ravings

Share the love!

Comment

I just wish TPTB would realize that and reward us...

Comment

Hey how do you green ding and red ding people?

Comment

"green ding"???? "red ding"???? WHAT? I have no idea what you mean...

my rantings and ravings

Share the love!

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                  I thought it was a wonderful picture plus the caption certainly did give one reason to hope that we would get insight on to what Jack is feeling.
                  i feel the same way.

sally
                  sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by dannyluver
                    "green ding"???? "red ding"???? WHAT? I have no idea what you mean...
                    *bats eyes
                    Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by Gategirl12000
                      Hey how do you green ding and red ding people?
                      click on the scales of justice
                      Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by Billie
                        Have been pondering on the Jack and Sam resolution issue and have come to the conclusion that THERE IS DEFINITELY HOPE SHIPPER FAMILY!! and hope, no matter how small a measure goes a long way!
                        YEP!

sally
                        sally

sigpic

Comment

Loved seeing Unnatural Selection this evening.....especially the part where Jack wants to name
                          Spoiler:

the ship, "Enterprise,"

but the President won't approve it! The look Sam gives him as he walks off to join Jonas and Teal'c for a snack.....very shippy!

Ian Buchanan was one of the guest stars on Unnatural Selection (played One). He's a General Hospital alum (played Duke Lavery in the 80s and 90s), just like RDA. It got me thinking about who the most successful GH alums are. I'd have to rank them like this:

1. Demi Moore (played Jackie Templeton in the early 80s)
                          2. RDA (played the original Jeff Webber in the late 70s/early 80s)
                          3. John Stamos (played Blackie Parrish in the early 80s-went on to Full House and Jake in Progress)
                          4. Janine Turner (played Laura Templeton in the early 80s-went on to star in Northern Exposure and Strong Medicine)

Other people have gone on to other good roles (Genie Francis, Finola Hughes, Jack Wagner), and Tony Geary is a legend in his own time even if he never does anything else (because he's supposedly the only actor in soaps with permission to adlib at will), but I can't think of any others as or more successful than Demi Moore and RDA. Can you?

If no one cares, I won't be offended, and forgive me for the OT post. Just a few rambling thoughts at the end of a busy day.....

Comment

i never knew RDA was in General Hospital. how many years was he with the show? was it as long as MacGyver or Stargate?
                            Jack- "As much as I might otherwise think this is nice..."
                            Sam- "Shh, sleep"
                            Jack- "Is that what we're doing?"
                            (Solitudes)

Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team, but there's only one he'd live for: Sam Carter

Comment

His bio says 1976-1981. I didn't start watching GH until 81, so he was only there for a few months after I got interested in the show.

I just found a photo from that era. He looks like a high school kid! Considering he was born in 1950, he would have to be at least 26 or so in this photo. That may help account for his great looks now!

RDA as Jeff Webber

Comment

Morning all! Just thought I'd pop in quickly before I head off to work. Have a good day everyone! Am planning on having a well earned sg1 dvd moment tonight but can't decide what episode to watch...anyone help??!! I'm thinking maybe season 3 (the shippier the better...obviously!), thanks in advance (am so tired I'm being very indesicive and need help!!)

Comment

Working...
                                X