Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Welcome, Welcome, Welcome To All The Newbies!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Hi guys, I'm a newbie from Australia. Been a huge fan of the show since the beginning and a HUGE Jack fan. I have been wanting a ship between Jack and Sam ever since she first went through the gate and Jack said that 'he already liked her'. I am so going to miss RDA when season 9 starts. As I said I'm a newbie and not only to this site but to the net in general so please be patient with me.

TOGETHER FOREVER,
      NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Oh, lots of newbies ! Welcome to divcon, jay, singergirl !
        Hope you'll have as much fun as I had since I joined this forum !

You know, it's kind of comforting to see there are new shipper fans even with this S9 coming where SJ ship doesn't look very... promising (don't know if it's the right word )
        Anyway, we still have 8 seasons to talk about
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

That sucks. Just when we had that slightly OKAY ending in Season 8, they turn around and have both of them take a leave of absence, its not going to be the same, they need them in it.
          Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
            It's done, it's done, it's done, it's done! Presenting the sequel to my first fanfic, "No Explanation Needed:"

Confessions

Now, it's certainly not as...uh...satisfying as MeiMei's work, but it's still shippy.

Feedback is appreciated!
            Very good fics ST-1 !

Now, do you plan to write a sequel to your sequel ?
            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by John_Sheppard
              That sucks. Just when we had that slightly OKAY ending in Season 8, they turn around and have both of them take a leave of absence, its not going to be the same, they need them in it.
              Yes, I totally agree with you, it's not going to be the same without RDA/Jack
              I don't know where TPTB are going to lead us with SJ ship (do I really want to know, I'm not totally sure ) but I hope they'll give us a small hope that somewhere, someday, Sam and Jack will be together

Comment

Gee, I must admit to being a little let down with the way they ended s8 with the pseudo j/s ship. I wish that TPTB will at least acknowledge that Jack and Sam belong together now that he is no longer her CO. Maybe they'll bring Jack back to finalise the relationship in a better way some time through this season and if it's going to be the last season at least show us that there is an ending that we have longed for for years

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

First of all : Welcome in the family Jay, Singergirl and Divcon !

Originally posted by florence
                  Yes, I totally agree with you, it's not going to be the same without RDA/Jack
                  I don't know where TPTB are going to lead us with SJ ship (do I really want to know, I'm not totally sure ) but I hope they'll give us a small hope that somewhere, someday, Sam and Jack will be together
                  Well, the scary thing is that TPTB seem to think that the shipper are satisfied with the way season 8 ended... I mean, come on... do we look satisfied ??? Hu ? Die, PTB, die !!!!

I really hope that during season 9, we will have some clues, like phone conversations, that Sam and Jack are indeed together. How could they not be together ?? regulations are not in the way anymore, so I can't think of any good reason for them not being together. It's okay if they want to take it slow, not to rush anything, but there has to be at least a little something going on between them ! And I want to see that little something in the show

Comment

Well, the scary thing is that TPTB seem to think that the shipper are satisfied with the way season 8 ended... I mean, come on... do we look satisfied ??? Hu ? Die, PTB, die !!!!

I really hope that during season 9, we will have some clues, like phone conversations, that Sam and Jack are indeed together. How could they not be together ?? regulations are not in the way anymore, so I can't think of any good reason for them not being together. It's okay if they want to take it slow, not to rush anything, but there has to be at least a little something going on between them ! And I want to see that little something in the show [/QUOTE]

I so agree with you, we won't be happy without at least something indicated in s9

TOGETHER FOREVER,
                    NEVER TO BE TORN APART

Comment

Originally posted by jay
                      heres a little fact for us shippers who really really thought there should have been a kiss bewteen our 2 love birds in the episode 'lost city'
                      WELCOME TO DIVCON , JAY ,
                      AND SINGERGIRL
                      !!!

Jay, thanks for this "little fact!!"
                      sigpic

Comment

Hiya everyone, I was relativly happy with the end of seaosn 8 because even though i do think that we deserved a better S/J ending these guys have a really difficult thing to do- they either give a little bit of ship that keeps some people relativly happy but not that happy or do a big thing that leaves half the fan base really annoyed i.e no ship or loads of it! SO they have to kinda estimate the risk to it's rating and stuff. But again I wouldv'e loved a kiss- he he even a bedroom scene!!

Comment

Originally posted by singergirl
                          TY! thats all i needed to hear lol!

800x600
                          Lyrics - Dare you to move switch foot
                          also see the full manip here: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...20mods/snj.jpg
                          Great pic!
                          -girlgater

Comment

Welcome, New Shippers!!!

This is such a great family; I'm sure you'll enjoy hanging out here.
                            -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
                              It's done, it's done, it's done, it's done! Presenting the sequel to my first fanfic, "No Explanation Needed:"

Confessions

Now, it's certainly not as...uh...satisfying as MeiMei's work, but it's still shippy.

Feedback is appreciated!
                              Great! I'm doing the single parent thing with my husband working a horrible shift this week. I'll read it tonight. I'm sure it's as good as the others!
                              -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
                                Hiya everyone, I was relativly happy with the end of seaosn 8 because even though i do think that we deserved a better S/J ending these guys have a really difficult thing to do- they either give a little bit of ship that keeps some people relativly happy but not that happy or do a big thing that leaves half the fan base really annoyed i.e no ship or loads of it! SO they have to kinda estimate the risk to it's rating and stuff. But again I wouldv'e loved a kiss- he he even a bedroom scene!!
                                I agree somewhat. But just having them
                                Spoiler:
                                hold hands in that last scene of Threads and M2 would have been so much more without being a load of ship'. I truly think that at least that much should have been the 'least' they could do in tying up that particular thread. I do believe that Sam and Jack are together at that point. But because they didn't tie it completely, (again, at the very least, just the holding of hands) I'm really afraid that it has been dropped. Perhaps its still there, perhaps its not. With RDA (and Jack) gone, I dont think that little bit would have lost them any audience. IMO as always.
                                Sorry if I sound ship negative, but I've watched a couple of shippy scenes recently and I'm feeling sad that there will probably not be anymore of those moments.
                                sigpic
                                ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Working...
                                X