X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aloha!

Well...Here's my advice on dealing with JM's cross-talk

1. Avoid reading it
    2. If you accidentally read what he's said...just think to yourself 'He's just a glorified fic writer who gets paid'
    3. remind yourself that all fic writers get distracted and don't finish stories
    4. Do what any good fic writer would do...go and fill in the blanks for yourself!

sigpic
    Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Heya!

I'm currently stuck on a wonky library computer trying to do several things
      1. Post here
      2. Post my Sam essay to Intel Fiction
      3. Update one of my fanfics
      4. Update my webby
      5. Upload stuff to my photobucket account.

Well...one out of five ain't bad!

THANK YOU FOR ALL THE JELLO!!!!!!!!!!!

Now...can I ask...

blue jello week??? (is confuzzled and can't get to Uber's webby)
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
        Ok.....it's a little OT.....but I thought you'd want to see this. I just found what I think is the first published photo of TPTB's new ship, and it's what we expected:

I found it on one of the German sites. The link is off this thread:
        http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...89#post4303089

You are so right, Silver!

They can show kisses all day, but if it's AU, alien-influenced or anything except OUR Sam & Jack, it's NOT REALLY OUR SHIP!!!!! What we want (and what the characters deserve) is a real resolution for OUR Sam & Jack.

It's not so hard (see my sig below)!!!
        You are so right !!! Oke pengiuns attack formation !!! go attack JM !! Write a PM to JM !! and say it. Perhaps we can start a list again and we give that link to JM in a PM and say look JM this is what you are doing to us !!
        Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
          or

Sam: Geez Jack, it was only a kiss. Whats going to happen ....
          on our honeymoon when we make passionate,steamy,hot love to each other where our bodies combine like in Antartica Hey Jack what you say we get some ice and play
          Lord Zedd

Comment

"Antarctica for our honeymoon ? You know Sam, that's not really what I had in mind when I said we should find a place where Daniel couldn't find us"
            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              Aloha!

Well...Here's my advice on dealing with JM's cross-talk

4. Do what any good fic writer would do...go and fill in the blanks for yourself!

Yeah, I guess that is the plus side of unresolved ship--lots and lots of fanfic opportunities.

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                "Antarctica for our honeymoon ? You know Sam, that's not really what I had in mind when I said we should find a place where Daniel couldn't find us"
                LOL at this!

And at the "Geez, Jack it was only a kiss..." one

Comment

sueKay presents...

The Third Race - Chapter 13 - Landmarks

SG1, Tyler and Pete have arrived in Egypt for phase two of the mission, but just what will they find?

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2070659/13/

and the chapter one link http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2070659/1/

Also...UPDATED - http://stargateintel.bravehost.com
                  -contains essays on Jack and Sam
                  - http://stargateintel.bravehost.com/SG1/Bios
                  -season one episode guide with episode by episode ship ratings!
                  -and some nice new banners!

coming soon - lotsa shippy and character essays essays!!!!!
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sierragulf_gurl_23
                    the eggheads scene in "Redemption p.2"
                    Jack: Oh you’re here. I thought you’d be downstairs with the rest of the eggheads…
                    {Sam looks at him slyly}
                    Jack: Not than you’re an egghead…Actually, you are, but in a good way… {Smiles weakly}

XOXO Laura aka sgg23
                    Lol, I love that scene too, especially because Sam's all stressed and desperate to find a solution--and in the end she fully intends to go eat cake with Jack before that blimmin' alarm goes off

I also love:

O'NEILL: (singing to himself)…and tell me that you love me.… (to Carter) Lots of interesting nebulous things going on?
                    CARTER: Yes, sir.
                    O'NEILL: (looking into telescope) I don't see squat.
                    CARTER: Well, you wouldn't, sir, during the day.

Ha, Sam was just dying to say that just to make Jack bolt upright again!

Hmm, Jack's choice of lyrics are interesting... wonder who was on his mind! I always thought he sang something like "whatever floats your boat", but of course I'm not going to argue with the ears of the transcript writer In fact, I like his/her version A LOT better...

Comment

sueKay presents...

SG1, Tyler and Pete have arrived in Egypt for phase two of the mission, but just what will they find?

and the chapter one link http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2070659/1/

Also...UPDATED - http://stargateintel.bravehost.com
                      -contains essays on Jack and Sam
                      - http://stargateintel.bravehost.com/SG1/Bios
                      -season one episode guide with episode by episode ship ratings!
                      -and some nice new banners!

coming soon - lotsa shippy and character essays essays!!!!!
                      boy sueKay you must have too much free time while I am here stuying all day my exames today were really bad as in the worst chase scenario I want holiday
                      Lord Zedd

Comment

sueKay presents...

YEAH !!! New Chapter of The Third Race ! *runs to read it*
                        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by Pyscho-veggie-freak
                          Hey, I'm new here (I have no idea why I've never posted here before cos I've been a Sam-JAck shipper since the first episode of Stargate).
                          Figured I'd post now cos I 'd be revisin' for history exam otherwise, and what better way to procrastinate than to talk about Sam and Jack.

I seem to have become ship obsessed. Even the Sam posters and Jack posters in my room are next to each other. Hehehe.

Shéyna
                          Welcome Pyscho Veggie Freak...

Can we call you PVF? I'm glad you decided to join us I saw your question on the ask Joe thread and posted it here, love how you presented him with options... post lots, ship lots and have fun!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Silver
                            Lol, I love that scene too, especially because Sam's all stressed and desperate to find a solution--and in the end she fully intends to go eat cake with Jack before that blimmin' alarm goes off

I also love:

O'NEILL: (singing to himself)…and tell me that you love me.… (to Carter) Lots of interesting nebulous things going on?
                            CARTER: Yes, sir.
                            O'NEILL: (looking into telescope) I don't see squat.
                            CARTER: Well, you wouldn't, sir, during the day.

Ha, Sam was just dying to say that just to make Jack bolt upright again!

Hmm, Jack's choice of lyrics are interesting... wonder who was on his mind! I always thought he sang something like "whatever floats your boat", but of course I'm not going to argue with the ears of the transcript writer In fact, I like his/her version A LOT better...
                            lol...I love the scene,It was to great! (thanks silver!)

Comment

Originally posted by Pyscho-veggie-freak
                              Hey, I'm new here (I have no idea why I've never posted here before cos I've been a Sam-JAck shipper since the first episode of Stargate).
                              Figured I'd post now cos I 'd be revisin' for history exam otherwise, and what better way to procrastinate than to talk about Sam and Jack.

I seem to have become ship obsessed. Even the Sam posters and Jack posters in my room are next to each other. Hehehe.

Shéyna
                              WELCOME TO THE SHIP FAMILY, Pyscho-Veggie-Freak!!!

You will love it here! We are all patiently (well... not really patiently) awaiting for the shippy resolution of our favorite couple SAM AND JACK!!!

Comment

Hey guys,

I've got an OT question, and since I don't know who to ask, I decided to ask my ship family (so forgive me for going OT).

Where can I find the DVDs that would have "The Lowdown", "From Stargate to Atlantis" and other specials about Stargate? I don't think they are on the DVD sets...
                                Help....

Comment

Working...
                                X