This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
    Hurrah! I get to finish the Jack/Sam Ship Alphabet!

Z is for za'tarc---the issue that first forced Jack and Sam to admit they cared for each other "a lot more than they're supposed to!"

Can't BELIEVE I didn't think of that!
    *bangs head against wall*
    *obviously suffering from withdrawal of shipping*
    *yeah - that excuse'll hold *
    Last edited by Oma-1; 14 June 2005, 03:45 PM.
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
      That's what happens when you're ship deprived...

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Without Sam, there is no Sam & Jack! So in honour of blue jello week ....

Jello's on me Enjoy.

Any UK shipper's seen blue jello anywhere? I'd like to send some to Brad too
        sigpic

Comment

Welcome Back Oma!!!

Welcome Silver!!!

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
          Dang...I want to see those outtakes...

I mean the scenes with RDA and AT alone would be worth buying the entire series worth of outtakes...

I also want TPTB to release the Director's cut on DVD of different eps...like Threads for instance...I want to see those scenes between Jack and Jacob that have been so heralded here...
          I love hearing about those scenes! Listen to the Menase Commentary Martin Wood (shipper) does that one! He tells us about another AT/RDA going crazy scene

“See Amanda’s reaction there? For some reason these two were giggling…..They couldn’t stop giggling all the way through this. I finally sent them away…..Rick was making Amanda laugh. Amanda was making Rick laugh, so they got sent to their rooms.”

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
            I love when Jack appears underneath Sam's magnifying glass and says "Whatcha doin'?" and she smiles at that.

As for RDA/AT, I watched "Rite of Passage" yesterday. The scene where Jack talks to Hammond and says "magnets" - he totally ad-libbed and Amanda laughed so hard because he just kept going and going and going. They used up two rolls of film on his ad-lib. RDA had Amanada and he wasn't stopping. Notice that when the camera is finally back on Amanda, her nose is stuffy because she had been laughing so hard!
            Dang...I want to see those outtakes...

I mean the scenes with RDA and AT alone would be worth buying the entire series worth of outtakes...

I also want TPTB to release the Director's cut on DVD of different eps...like Threads for instance...I want to see those scenes between Jack and Jacob that have been so heralded here...
            Amen!!!!!

I was so excited when I realized it was time for the letter "Z"! It was also exciting to see you return to the thread, Oma-1. We missed you!

That's what happens when you're ship deprived...
            And no one is more ship-deprived than we are, right?

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
              I think the funniest S/J moment is...

it's gotta be either Broca Divide or Window of Opportunity...

any other nominations??
              There are two other moments that I love:

1.- Gemini, at the begining when Jack gets closer to Sam to look into the monitor and she feels very, very self conscious, eyes look here, eyes look there...!!!!

2.- Also in Politics:

CARTER: "Alright, when you were in this alternate reality, were there differences?"

JACKSON: "Yes, ah, Teal'c was leading the attack on Earth, I wasn't even part of the program, you and Jack were engaged to be married." This gets their attention.

O'NEILL: "Excuse me?"

CARTER: "What? Okay, ah, even if you did, actually experience this alternate reality, doesn't the very fact, that there were differences mean that we won't face the same fate?"

JACKSON: "Yes, but the defining event, the death of RA, took place in both worlds.

TEAL'C: "An attack of retubution."

JACKSON: "Yes! And the same thing is going to happen here, unless we don't stop it."

O'NEILL: "Alright, wait a minute, let me get something straight. Engaged?"

CARTER: "It is theoretically possible."

O'NEILL: "It's against regulations."

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

OKAY! Here's the information regarding Blue Jello week...

++++++++++++++++

BLUE JELLO WEEK

CELEBRATING AMANDA TAPPING AND
                SAMANTHA CARTER

The time has come!

Hopefully, by now you have already taken care of Steps 1-3 as listed below…

1. Buy blue jello (as many sealed boxes as you want) – or get a picture of blue jello for your letter
                2. Write a fan letter expressing your appreciation of AT/Sam to TPTB (try to keep it short and definitely be polite!)
                3. Get ready to mail it in this week (target mail in dates are between June 15 and June 18)

And now for Step 4:

4. When the target PTB's name and contact info is posted, MAIL IT OUT!

The PRIMARY PTB target is…(drumroll please) BRAD WRIGHT!!!!!

Here’s the contact information for Brad Wright at The Bridge Studios:

The Bridge Studios
                2400 Boundary Road
                Burnaby, BC
                V5M 3Z3
                Canada
                Attention: Brad Wright

Now if you’re so inclined, you may proceed with the SECONDARY targets: Robert C. Cooper and N. John Smith…or ANY PTB for that matter…just make sure that you’ve sent something to Brad Wright, as he is the PRIMARY target. Or didn’t I say that already?

++++++++++++++++

And here's the PDF for you to print out if you'd like:

Last edited by Uber; 14 June 2005, 09:20 PM.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

++++++++++++++++

BLUE JELLO WEEK

SAMANTHA CARTER

I'm sending one!!!

S

Comment

Originally posted by ChevronSeven
                    I love when Jack appears underneath Sam's magnifying glass and says "Whatcha doin'?" and she smiles at that.

As for RDA/AT, I watched "Rite of Passage" yesterday. The scene where Jack talks to Hammond and says "magnets" - he totally ad-libbed and Amanda laughed so hard because he just kept going and going and going. They used up two rolls of film on his ad-lib. RDA had Amanada and he wasn't stopping. Notice that when the camera is finally back on Amanda, her nose is stuffy because she had been laughing so hard!
                    However do you know this?? It sounds like so much fun! I wanna see it! <pout>

Is it "out there" anywhere? Pleeeeeeze?
                    - Mary
                    SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                    Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Y is for YES! Sam's answer to Jack's long-awaited question
                      this one's my favorite, and the one i hope (PRAY) for for season 9 (or 10)!

sally
                      sally

sigpic

Comment

++++++++++++++++

BLUE JELLO WEEK

SAMANTHA CARTER

http://www.powerpromoz.com/stargate/bluejelloweek.pdf
                        This is a terrific idea!!! I'm in!!! Is there a Jack/RDA appreciation day? What do we send for him? Doohickeys??
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                          This is a terrific idea!!! I'm in!!! Is there a Jack/RDA appreciation day? What do we send for him? Doohickeys??
                          Well we can appreciate him from afar...

But the point of this little venture is to show that the remaining part of the Sam/Jack ship is valued by many people from across the globe...

So get your blue jello and/or letters out the door tomorrow! Or the next day! Or the day after that!

Comment

Originally posted by Terrah
                            Hi all
                            Just finished uploading my SJ Vid, Woman by John Lennon.
                            All comments welcome, good and bad, sorry about some of the S8 clips.

Terrah ..... thank you ...that was awesome .... I was smiling from ear to ear while listening to your vid. Thank you , thank you , thank you ..... BRILLIANT

Comment

cool video Terrah well done !! I have a question Has everybody else problems with photobucket??? my signature is gone and every picture on my forum is gone too At SI same thing too

We have blue jello
                              Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by sclairef99

I'm sending one!!!

S
                                Excellent! I hope you all do!

Now if you're just sending out one box and a letter or are just sending a letter, then keep in mind BRAD WRIGHT is the target. If you're like me and many others who have multiple boxes, then split it up among three targets...

Oh, I had to share this with you all. While posting instructions for Blue Jello Week on the AT forum, I found someone's signature over there to be funny:

Carter to O'Neill on her radio: "Romeozulu, this is Julietbravo, wherefore art thou, over?"

Happy Blue Jello Week!
                                Last edited by Uber; 15 June 2005, 02:57 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X