This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PoeticTragedy
    Try this site Im not sure if its the same trailer but its a season 9 promo http://www.stargatefan.com/multimedia/index3.html

hope that helps

Oh and Congrats on the first post its always good to see a new shipper ...or an old lurking shipper
    Thanks for the link.......I'm checking it out at the moment.........

Thanks for the congrats.........It's great to know that people do notice things like that..........

It's funny.......I probably wouldn't have ever ventured onto the net to get my stargate info if a certain S8 episode wasn't missed in Oz.......Here's hoping that I get to see it before S9 begins............
    CARTER:
    You spent seven years on MacGyver......and you can't figure this one out.......

We've got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum.........build a Neucliar Reactor for crying out loud.......

You used to be MacGyver........MacGadjet.........MacGimmic........Now your Mr MacUseless.......

Dear God............I'm stuck on a glacier with MacGyver.......

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7PdY3...eature=related

Comment

Originally posted by AustrALIEN
      Thanks for the link.......I'm checking it out at the moment.........

Thanks for the congrats.........It's great to know that people do notice things like that..........

It's funny.......I probably wouldn't have ever ventured onto the net to get my stargate info if a certain S8 episode wasn't missed in Oz.......Here's hoping that I get to see it before S9 begins............
      Hey there! I recognize you from your review of my story Eclipse! (thanks, btw)

The clip that PT posted a link to actually is for a previous version of the season 9 promo. The new one has a more few clips with Sam in it, most notably from Moebius 2 (thus the kiss scene...)

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

The clip that PT posted a link to actually is for a previous version of the season 9 promo. The new one has a more few clips with Sam in it, most notably from Moebius 2 (thus the kiss scene...)

Hey there......yes you do reconize me......but for the wrong reason........I asked for the link to your Fic at SGArchive......haven't got to reading it yet.......ran out of paper.......as I prefer to print it and read it at work...........will post review later though..........

Just saw the preview.....and yes I do believe that I've already seen that version...........Do you know were the new one is.........(the one with the kissing)?¿
        CARTER:

We've got belt buckles and shoe laces and a piece of gum.........build a Neucliar Reactor for crying out loud.......

You used to be MacGyver........MacGadjet.........MacGimmic........Now your Mr MacUseless.......

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          uh, would *anyone* like to translate that?

what two ways, joe?

i'm confused.

sally
          Well, I'm confused too (or is it because I've got the flu or something like that ? I'm not feeling well, that's all I know )
          2 ways ? I don't know which ones... The way I see it, "not single" could only mean "married" or "romantically involved with someone" and I think both are good signs for us
          At least, if it's with Jack...
          But after
          Spoiler:
          Threads
          I don't know who else it could be, so yes, I take it as a good sign
          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Ahem... speaking of Eclipse, didn't you have planned to write a sequel ?
            Last edited by florence; 13 June 2005, 01:22 AM. Reason: Fixing quoting tags
            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Hey there......yes you do reconize me......but for the wrong reason........I asked for the link to your Fic at SGArchive......haven't got to reading it yet.......ran out of paper.......as I prefer to print it and read it at work...........will post review later though..........

Just saw the preview.....and yes I do believe that I've already seen that version...........Do you know were the new one is.........(the one with the kissing)?¿
              Whoops. Hey, I'm just glad I recognized you at all...

You know what it is? Your cool name. It made me chuckle...

Sorry about the clip though...I saw it Friday night and haven't seen it online yet.

What say you other shippers? Do you know if this particular clip has been uploaded?

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Sorry about the clip though...I saw it Friday night and haven't seen it online yet.

What say you other shippers? Do you know if this particular clip has been uploaded?
                I cant seem to find it anywhere but i shall keep looking but on reading that article I dont think we have to worry
                And all these bad dreams, I wake up to the light. And when I can't sleep, I wake up to your eyes.

Comment

I cant seem to find it anywhere but i shall keep looking but on reading that article I dont think we have to worry
                  Hey, I'm too busy being freaked that Cam will stay SG-1 Team Leader even AFTER Sam gets back...

I CERTAINLY don't need THIS to fret about...

Let's back up for a sec, shall we? JM seemed to think that it was perfectly obvious with the way things were going at the end of season 8 as to what they were alluding to with regard to Jack and Sam. And because of Threads and even Moebius, I'd guess that it's good news for us...

It would be REALLY hard for me to consider Sam trying romance with someone else right now. But there are 3 possibilities here...she's not focusing on that part of her life right now, she and Jack have a "thing" or she's moved on with someone else. Like I said, I don't see her moving on with someone else...so option 3 is out. That being said, I can sorta maybe see the first option...kinda. But not really. Actually, I see more that she's resolved her "issues" and now feels free to pursue her feelings for Jack but it's not the main focus of her life. It is just a truth that she has reconciled herself to and accepts fully...but now with other obstacles removed, she no longer feels encumbered by it as she must have because of her initial perception of her feelings for Jack and the regs she followed. Then of course there was the conclusions she made while suffering from a concussion...but that's a whole 'nother post.

So, my conclusion...she's involved with Jack but because of distance and the whole "saving the earth" thing, it's not first and foremost in her mind.

Okay. Feel better about that...now back to my Cam fretting.

Comment

So, my conclusion...she's involved with Jack but because of distance and the whole "saving the earth" thing, it's not first and foremost in her mind.

Okay. Feel better about that...now back to my Cam fretting.
                    Yeah, that's my conclusion too
                    Now, it's not anymore regs standing between Sam and Jack, it's their job and distance... Oh please, when will they be able to just live together peacefully ?

Comment

Here is what I got when i translated it which leaves us with hopes for the future seasons

Err... Excuse me -I'm French- it certainely doesn't translate like that...

What Amanda implies in that interview (I'll give you the "feeling" rather than the word to word translation), replying to the question of whether or not Sam and Jack's relationship will be mentionned in the show, is that she is not single.
                      She doesn't mention Jack namely, but the tone and orientation of the question/reply, hints at Jack nevertheless.
                      No marriage was ever implied or antyhing like that.

Let's face it, shipper friends, season 9 is NOT the Sam/Jack show, and Stargate has never been about romance (and yes, I'm a shipper, and yes, they've been straining us along for 8 years and yes everything, I know the drill )

I'm not criticizing or anything, but please, stop stretching things to the point they don't look anything like what they were meant to be. It will only lead you (general you) to utter disappointment.

Amanda never said nor implied that Sam and Jack were married in s9, and from the looks of it, it seems
                      Spoiler:
                      that Sam's romantic life won't be mentionned or the center of an episode anytime -at least- in the first half of s9
                      Sig pic courtesy of AmberMoon
                      ............oo0oo............

Comment

That's sweet........It's nice to know that people still react to my handle like that .......I've used it for so long that I've become blazay a little to it........it is a part of me.......it is who I am.......

Anyway......back to Stargate...........I too will keep looking for the new teaser.........will let you all know if I come across it........

P.S. ÜberSG-1Fan I luv you Signature........very creative........I wish I was that creative........
                        CARTER:

Comment

That's sweet........It's nice to know that people still react to my handle like that .......I've used it for so long that I've become blazay a little to it........it is a part of me.......it is who I am.......

Anyway......back to Stargate...........I too will keep looking for the new teaser.........will let you all know if I come across it........

P.S. ÜberSG-1Fan I luv you Signature........very creative........I wish I was that creative........
                          ROFL! Love the handle!

Other people (thankies!) have directed me to http://www.pegasusgalaxy.com/ for downloads of all the s9 teasers - I just checked, they have all 3

Comment

Originally posted by kiwigater
                            ROFL! Love the handle!

Other people (thankies!) have directed me to http://www.pegasusgalaxy.com/ for downloads of all the s9 teasers - I just checked, they have all 3
                            You beat me to it.......I too found it at Pegasus.....but I also found it at http://www.johnaeryn.com/
                            CARTER:

Comment

HELLO THERE SHIPPERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well...I've read all the pages here...and I think I agree with almost everyone. The thing is...If SG1 had ended with Moebius...I would have been happy from a shippy point of view...I also think that Sam and Jack are going to take it slow with a relationship...they wouldn't want to rush after so many years of friendship.

I guess...I'm okay with the ship now...I'm spending very little time online, and just enjoying going out and finally getting a social life and such...I will DEFINITELY be back when I get home internet, but it's not as big a bother to me not to have the internet as it would have been months ago...I guess I'm in the same boat as Caty at the moment, but one thing's for sure...

THE SHIP AIN'T DEAD!!

Suz
                              xxxxx
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

webby update - http://stargateintel.bravehost.com

secondary pages are up, but tertiary pages and quaternary pages will be up in the near future

note - on fanfiction page - suekayonline doesn't exist yet.

thanks
                                sigpic
                                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Working...
                                X