This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Sam_o_Neill
    ooh I was just popping in to say hello to you all again and saw all the birthday messages!!

Happy birthday to everyones birthday who I missed!!!! Token, Sacme, SamandJacksGal & Queen Bee!!!

And if there is anyone doing their exams at the moment like me Good Luck to you!!!!
    ATTENTION...ATTENTION ALL SHIPPERS!!!!

STAND BY FOR AN IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT!

There's been a lot of forgetting of birthdays around here...

*cough*not like I ever do...but I digress*cough*

...so I just want to remind everyone that MY BIRTHDAY is coming up in 12 days!!!!

So I would like to request a really shippy collage for my big 32nd B day.

THANK YOU.

THAT IS ALL.

...You're ALWAYS Welcome in Samanda: Amanda's Community of New Fans and Old Friends...

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
      Here's a definition of quarks. It's a physics thing.

Quarks
      Quarks are fundamental matter particles that are constituents of neutrons and protons and other hadrons. There are six different types of quarks. Each quark type is called a flavor.

Flavor Mass
      (GeV/c2) Electric Charge
      (e)
      u up 0.004 +2/3
      d down 0.008 -1/3
      c charm 1.5 +2/3
      s strange 0.15 -1/3
      t top 176 +2/3
      b bottom 4.7 -1/3

Quark Masses

Quarks only exist inside hadrons because they are confined by the strong (or color charge) force fields. Therefore, we cannot measure their mass by isolating them.

And Chimera is shippy because Jack is so obviously upset that Sam is seeing someone.....yet still won't do a thing about it! There's no doubt he's irritated, because he just expected her to wait, like they had both been doing for several years. Remember, only after was there Kerry.

I'm just saying I don't think he's gone for good. At this point, all I expect is a few more guest appearances.....not his return as a regular (although I'll still hope for that in a big S10). But I don't think there's much doubt (no matter what water JM might throw on this hopefulness) that RDA will return to wrap up his story line with AT.....even if we have to wait for the very last episodes.

And:

Happy Birthday!

Samisjacksgal
      Sacme
      Queen Bee
      Gotcha. I would not expect him to come back full-time to SG-1 However, I was harking back to the article where RDA mentions maybe working on other shows from LA, and I was pointing out (to RDA, I guess )that even working in LA probably would not allow him that much time with his daughter if it were a full-time role. Except for hiatus and a network show hiatus would come at a different time than the schedule SG has, I think, maybe they're off in the summer--nice.

Comment

Originally posted by Token

I tried to give you some green but could not. All I can say is WOW!!

I don't think I could ever tire of looking at this.

sigpic
        s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

...so I just want to remind everyone that MY BIRTHDAY is coming up in 12 days!!!!

THANK YOU.

THAT IS ALL.

Uber, you are giving me a very unreachable challenge....making a collage for you birthday in 12 days....I must get going.....uhm ...a SHIPPY collage for Uber.........HELP...can someone help me make a shippy collage for Uber's 32nd bday in 12 days .........ahhh...gatebee panics now...aaaaaahhhhhh

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan

THANK YOU.

THAT IS ALL.

I'll see what I can do as well.

What have I gotten myself into?
            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
              I've just watched Red Sky and at some points it sounded like Jack and Sam had kind of a cold...

I don't know, both of them, at the same time... a cold....

Am I looking for ship everywhere....?

PS: I love these similarities ((((((((majorsal))))))))) (((((((((nell))))))) thanks! anybody got more
              I noticed that too. I'm thinking AT had the cold early in the work week, and RDA had picked it up before filming was over. You know how colds spread at work.....but I prefer to think Jack "caught it" from Sam in another way......

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                Yep, I agree. But it would have been better if she was
                Spoiler:
                in DC with Jack, then called back to the SGC.

How do you know she's not??...

Mabey Jack got her a set of "rings".....no, not those kind!!!(well, mebey those kind too)...to make travel a little easier, when time really counts.
                A set somewhere near DC and another set somewhere close to.....wherever she is.
                ...hmmmmm....me thinks that's a good idea for a fic if anyone would care to write it,(hint, hint) cuz I'd love to read it.

waterfall

Comment

to everyone who had a birthday recently!!!
                  (sorry I missed them...my bad)

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                    Gotcha. I would not expect him to come back full-time to SG-1 However, I was harking back to the article where RDA mentions maybe working on other shows from LA, and I was pointing out (to RDA, I guess )that even working in LA probably would not allow him that much time with his daughter if it were a full-time role. Except for hiatus and a network show hiatus would come at a different time than the schedule SG has, I think, maybe they're off in the summer--nice.
                    He may be looking at TV movie projects, a la Pandora's Clock, or special guest roles in some series. Does anyone know who represents RDA---who is agent is? Just curious. I figure he's covered by one of the big groups: CAA, William Morris, someone like that. But I really have no idea.

Comment

I've had this song going through my head all day - and now I know why. It's the perfect Sam and Jack song!

Fly me to the moon
                      And let me play among the stars
                      Let me see what spring is like
                      On Jupiter and Mars
                      In other words hold my hand
                      In other words darling kiss me

Fill my life with song
                      And let me sing forevermore
                      You are all I hope for
                      All I worship and adore
                      In other words please be true
                      In other words I love you

*Wanders off, humming song and thinking about our favorite couple. . . . *

sigpic
                      s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

I noticed that too. I'm thinking AT had the cold early in the work week, and RDA had picked it up before filming was over. You know how colds spread at work.....but I prefer to think Jack "caught it" from Sam in another way......
                        now that is really very observant of you guys....spreading of cold by "bodily fluids"....very unusual way to ship....but since TPTB don't give us anything, we have to be very imaginative

Comment

*Ahem* Speaking of birthdays. . . . .

This is what I want for mine:

Originally posted by Token

Note to TPTB: I'm registered at the Shipper Thread. You only have three more months to finish your shopping.

sigpic
                          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

He may be looking at TV movie projects, a la Pandora's Clock, or special guest roles in some series. Does anyone know who represents RDA---who is agent is? Just curious. I figure he's covered by one of the big groups: CAA, William Morris, someone like that. But I really have no idea.
                            I know its a lady RDA mentions her in one of the DVD extras I think, no names just mentions that she become a close friend as well as his agent and shes represented him for a long time. Know this hasnt really helped but its all I got

Comment

I don't really think that this is OT, but . . .

Can anybody tell me how I can reach the person or persons who keep the CafePress store where the shippertown merchandise is? I had an idea for a new t-shirt and wanted to talk to them about adding it to their line if they liked it.

Thanks to anybody who can help!
                              - Mary
                              SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                              Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                                I told you the other day about this fic "Ten Easy Ways" here : http://www.samandjack.net/stories/sj...neasyways.html

I read yesterday night the sequel to this fic : http://www.samandjack.net/stories/sj...easyways2.html.

If you liked the 1st one, go and read the sequel, you'll love it
                                If you have not read it yet, go and read these 2 fics cause they're very funny and you'll love the end
                                Florence,
                                Merci beaucoup!!! Very cute and funny!
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X