jack: for what?

sam: nothing.

sam holds back, jack holds back.

from 'threads' -

sam: thank you, sir.

sam: for being here for me.

jack: always.

sam *finally* doesn't hold back. jack *finally* doesn't hold back. we have progress! we have the beginnings of an actual relationship!

k, done, bye.

sally
    There are a lot of similarities in those two episodes (Grace and Threads), and I'm beginning to think they were intentional. So much of the dialogue between Sam and Jack and between Sam and Jacob was similar in both episodes. One must have been intended as a simile (or is it a metaphor?) for the other.

And we keep talking about a supposed deleted scene from Threads (which should have been a two-hour episode) between Jack and Jacob, where they discuss Jacob's impending death, as well as Sam and Jack's relationship. I heard about that soon after coming to GW for the first time. Does anyone know if it really exists or not? And, if so, should it have shown up on SciFi's web site? I keep reading that they sometimes post deleted scenes, but I've never been able to find any to view.

Or, should deleted scenes be included in the S8 DVD when it's issued? I'm still too new to know, and am looking to you all for confirmation and/or speculation.

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
      spoilers for s7's grace and s8's threads

k, done, bye.

sally
      Thanks for pointing that out. I bet the writers knew what they were doing. And, I think it's great. I remember other phrases that have been repeated, for example in Season 8
      Spoiler:
      Citizen Joe: Jack and Sam phone conversation: Jack speaks of his "big, huge" plans for the weekend. Later, Threads, Sam goes to Jack's house and says she thinks she's making a "big, huge" mistake with the wedding plans
      Spoiler:
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by nell
        Thanks for pointing that out. I bet the writers knew what they were doing. And, I think it's great. I remember other phrases that have been repeated, for example in Season 8
        Spoiler:
        Citizen Joe: Jack and Sam phone conversation: Jack speaks of his "big, huge" plans for the weekend. Later, Threads, Sam goes to Jack's house and says she thinks she's making a "big, huge" mistake with the wedding plans
        Spoiler:
        I've just watched Red Sky and at some points it sounded like Jack and Sam had kind of a cold...

I don't know, both of them, at the same time... a cold....

Am I looking for ship everywhere....?

PS: I love these similarities ((((((((majorsal))))))))) (((((((((nell))))))) thanks! anybody got more

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          spoilers for s7's grace and s8's threads

i was thinking (don't laugh) and....

from 'grace' -

sam: thank you, sir

sam: nothing.

sam holds back, jack holds back.

from 'threads' -

sam: thank you, sir.

sam: for being here for me.

jack: always.

sam *finally* doesn't hold back. jack *finally* doesn't hold back. we have progress! we have the beginnings of an actual relationship!

k, done, bye.

sally
          very nice analysis....

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
            I've just watched Red Sky and at some points it sounded like Jack and Sam had kind of a cold...

I don't know, both of them, at the same time... a cold....

Am I looking for ship everywhere....?

PS: I love these similarities ((((((((majorsal))))))))) (((((((((nell))))))) thanks! anybody got more
            Is it wrong to look for ship anywhere we can these days? I don't think so.
            Yes, I really do look like (a younger) Daniel. Don't believe me? Look for yourself.

Hey, Mitchell! You want a turn?

Comment

I told you the other day about this fic "Ten Easy Ways" here : http://www.samandjack.net/stories/sj...neasyways.html

I read yesterday night the sequel to this fic : http://www.samandjack.net/stories/sj...easyways2.html.

If you liked the 1st one, go and read the sequel, you'll love it
              If you have not read it yet, go and read these 2 fics cause they're very funny and you'll love the end
              Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by nell
                Spoiler:
                Spoiler:
                Wow. I had never noticed the big, huge statement before. I'm going to have to go back and watch. I had noticed and commented about the Grace/Threads similarities before as well. It had to be a deliberate move on the part of the writers. I guess if you work around someone as long as Sam/Jack have that it could be explained that it's a matter of association that make them say the same phrases. Still...I'd rather go with the explanation that they are so into each other that they are mimicing each other without even knowing it. I've also seen Sam/Jack duplicate each others body language on several occassions too.
                -girlgater

Comment

Happy Birthday to all these people ToasterOnFire, thephoenix77, starfish (103), Wylie (25), Agent Scully (22), VXPHOBOS (21), lucky (19)
                  You can clearly see that gateworld is huge. All those people that spent their time in here.
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

Thank you everyone one for the birthday wishes lol

Token that grace kiss was .....wow.....just wow lol
                    Carolyn

Comment

Hello,

MayorSal posted a magazine interview on the Sam's thread, it has some nice info, http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=8858
                      Spoiler:
                      "Everyone is scattered to the four winds and Mitchell has to bring the band back together again. Carter will return once the threat of the bad guys becomes obvious and it becomes evident that she is needed to continue the fight."

So she is definitely in Area 51, Jack is defintely in Homeland Security so she is DEFINTITELY NOT under his chain of command.... as UBER always says, we have to look at the big picture all these years it was always the regs... no there is no regs so come on... it's not possible that they are NOT TOGETHER

Watyuthink?

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                        Hello,

MayorSal posted a magazine interview on the Sam's thread, it has some nice info, http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=8858
                        Spoiler:
                        "Everyone is scattered to the four winds and Mitchell has to bring the band back together again. Carter will return once the threat of the bad guys becomes obvious and it becomes evident that she is needed to continue the fight."

So she is definitely in Area 51, Jack is defintely in Homeland Security so she is DEFINTITELY NOT under his chain of command.... as UBER always says, we have to look at the big picture all these years it was always the regs... no there is no regs so come on... it's not possible that they are NOT TOGETHER

Watyuthink?
                        Yep, I agree. But it would have been better if she was
                        Spoiler:
                        in DC with Jack, then called back to the SGC.
                        Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                          Yep, I agree. But it would have been better if she was
                          Spoiler:
                          in DC with Jack, then called back to the SGC.
                          Between
                          Spoiler:
                          saving the world and stay in DC with Jack? Hmmmmm tough call
                          Last edited by LOL4JACK; 07 June 2005, 09:28 AM.

Comment

Happy be-lated Birthday Token!
                            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Rogue

Comment

ooh I was just popping in to say hello to you all again and saw all the birthday messages!!

Happy birthday to everyones birthday who I missed!!!! Token, Sacme, SamandJacksGal & Queen Bee!!!

And if there is anyone doing their exams at the moment like me Good Luck to you!!!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Working...
                                X