X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Happy Birthday, Shipper Hannah!!
    Sweet Sixteen!!
    May all your Shippy dreams come true!

Jack: Did you mail Shipper Hannah's card?
    Sam: Yes, I signed it "From Sam & Jack O'Neill"

Token ~

Comment

It is very very quiet in here. I am so thrilled for Amanda I can't speak. Maybe that is what everyone's problem is

Did Sam and Jack end their long honeymoon tour of the world?

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
        Things are very quiet around the Sam/Jack ship threads. Perhaps since S8 has finished, everyone is waiting for S9 to get going before they start posting heavily. I don't know...
        Well... probably there's a ton of reasons... the Easter holidays... recovering from head injuries caused by the Moebius timeline stuff..... lack of spoilers... others are working on brilliant pieces of ship art.... others are scribbling away at fanfic..... and.... a biggie.... spring is here north of the equator.... longer days, warmer temps, sun, flowers, romance......

Although some may have taken a break thinking GW was going down last week... Just wanted to share this with you in case y'all didn't notice it at the top of the page....http://forum.gateworld.net/announcement.php?f=17 Darren just put it up....

Hopefully it won't be down that long.

(((ShipperFamily)))
        Convention Pix Shore Leave ('06 to '09), AT2, AT3, & AT4 ('06, '08, & '09), and Vancouver ('07)
        My SG fanfic! ..Click Here.

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
          Well... probably there's a ton of reasons... the Easter holidays... recovering from head injuries caused by the Moebius timeline stuff..... lack of spoilers... others are working on brilliant pieces of ship art.... others are scribbling away at fanfic..... and.... a biggie.... spring is here north of the equator.... longer days, warmer temps, sun, flowers, romance......

Although some may have taken a break thinking GW was going down last week... Just wanted to share this with you in case y'all didn't notice it at the top of the page....http://forum.gateworld.net/announcement.php?f=17 Darren just put it up....

Hopefully it won't be down that long.

(((ShipperFamily)))
          So we'll all have to go visit SueKay over at Stargate Intel then :-)

My SG-1 fic http://www.fanfiction.net/~lynnmichelle

Comment

*delurks*

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIPPER HANNAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Intel's kinda dead as well

the fanfic forum's quite buzzy tho'
            sigpic
            Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Been a shipper since I saw season 1, thought I should wander in and say hi. We have to wait until July for season 9, and now the forum's going down for a bit, I'm definitely gonna have to start withdrawl preparations....
              And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
              Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
              Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
              Daniel: Oh! You see?
              Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

hey there Hex.FTP.Enabled!

What do we call you for short?
                sigpic
                Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Hex will be just fine. Very creative.
                  And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                  Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                  Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                  Daniel: Oh! You see?
                  Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                    Olivia's first 2 words

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...du/awa-awa.wav

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...rdu/AwwGoo.wav

Which means ..tickle me again ( first word) ..I love it but I hate tin vegetable food (2nd word) , give me some pudding

and after the pudding
                    She 'll do that

http://www.angelfire.com/magic/le_mo...augh_1year.wav

Caty
                    ohh that is so great....thanks Caty

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIPPER HANNAH

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                        Here's an ÜberSG-1Fan EXCLUSIVE picture of baby Olivia!

...and look at that. She even voices her position on the Sam/Jack shipper debate!

ON EDIT: Before anyone PM's me, this OF COURSE is not really Olivia...
                        Uber....love the S/J t-shirt.....can you do a small BDU as well....soooo cute
                        Thanks for sharing

wanted to rep you but not yet allowed

Comment

hey hey peoples

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIPPER HANNAH!! HOPE UR DAY WAS FULL OF SHIPPERIFIC FUN!!!

welcome Hex...kewl name!! enjoy the thread..

i too will be going thru withdrawal until July....good excuse to have to re watch some shippy eps!!

Great collage Caty,,,great to hear from you...been missing urs and SueKays posts!

Lurve and hugs
                          Bee
                          "Imagination is more important than knowledge"

sig by RepliCartertje
                          http://stargatesg1.com/QueenBee
                          http://www.myspace.com/madame_minx

Comment

Originally posted by dipsofjazz
                            I love all of these, but I think the old romantic in me prefers the "Always" one the best.
                            Samfan, ditto for " Always" banner.......but I think my fave is " Written in the Stars"

Comment

Just a quick hello and goodbye in case if I come on here later and the forums down.

I start my first shift at work today!

It means i'm going to have to miss Atlantis though

Oh well, i'm considering using the many working hours to come up with a fic but because i'm not overly creative in the writing arena there'll be no promises hehe

have a good day everyone!

"doooo doooo do di do do dooooo , do di doooo doooo do di doooo doooo do doooo do di doooo"
                              -Stargate Theme

Comment

HAPPY BIRTHDAY SHIPPER HANNAH!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X