X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MajorSam
    Hey everyone!!!!

Guess what!?!?!?

It was 4 YEARS AGO TODAY! That I first met Amanda!!!!!

At this very hour, 4 years ago, I was standing on set of Sg-1, watching RDA try and do a walking scene.... I wondered why he kept messing up, I mean, it's walking! Then I got a funny idea... I walked back slightly, out of his line of sight... BOOM, he got it right!!!

I was 'distracting' him too much

*Walks off in a daze of remembering that fateful day*

*sigh*

*is very happy today*

I'm glad those who got the vid liked it Unfortunately, my site is STILL down, at least for me....
    wow how in heavens name where you able to be therein the first place. Did you have a special pass or something? You are so lucky. Especially the fact that you were messing about with rda's fron....hehehe

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
      Well, I dared to ask Joe about AT's interview....

Cross our fingers and hope he will answer

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1217
      crosses everything......offer prayers.....makes a thousand wishes.....does anything for TPTB to give us shippers a positive responces......

Comment

SamisJacksgal

Comment

SACME

Comment

QUEEN BEE

Comment

Happy Birthday

samisjacksgal, queen bee, sacme

have a shipperific birthday!
              Last edited by shipper hannah; 06 June 2005, 10:08 AM.
              sigpic
              http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
              http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Happy Birthday to Everyone Who's Celebrating Today!!

Love the news from Amanda's interview!!! It does my shipper heart good.

Ok...I was watching Threads again last night and I am hung up on
                Spoiler:
                Jacob's death scene. Let me set the picture...Jacob has just said "I'm ready" to the Tok'ra and Sam has gone to his side. This leaves Jack in the observation area watching everything unfold. Watch Jack's face when Jacob looks up at Sam and whispers/mouths "I love you." Jack watches this goodbye and then immediately drops his head. I can't help but read into Jack's actions that yes, it is a very sad time for Sam, but also his regret on not being able to tell Sam those wonderful words that Jacob has just imparted.

What does everyone else think? Am I just reading too much into it?
                -girlgater

Comment

Happy Birthday!

Sacme SamisJacksgal Queen Bee

sigpic

Comment

someone wanted to know what a quark was before, i forget who.. so here it is:
                    Quarks are the little things that make up protons and electrons..
                    they come in different flavours: up, down, charm, strange, top and bottom..
                    e.g. a proton is 2 up quarks and one down quark (uud), and a neutron is (udd)
                    hope that makes sense!
                    sigpic
                    http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                    http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                      Gateworld just posted an interview with RDA from Now Playing Magazine. In it, he talks about why he left SG-1 and whether he'll return. It's at:

http://www.gateworld.net/news/2005/0...idepartu.shtml

He doesn't commit, but I think that's just RDA being snarky. I've thought about it ever since I heard about the Spacey Awards. I just don't think that a guy leaving the genre behind would let his acceptance speech (from a pool dressed in a suit) be the linear bit (running gag) for a big awards show. It just doesn't seem worth the effort. So I've chosen to believe he'll be back on our screens.......
                      Even a part in a series that was filmed in LA would have to be part-time or a recurring role, because the hours for a regular role would be long, he would leave early in the AM get back late--too late to do the driving to school and pickup from school, etc. Just think of the hours AT mentioned in the last Lowdown that she has to work, or at least be on the set.

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                        The translation seems pretty good to me. Thanks Amanda to give back hope to shippers !
                        I really love this woman Like someone pointed it already, she's the first one saying RDA will be missed on the show.
                        I've read a con report somewhere on internet of a french convention 2 years ago. Fans asked Amanda to say this :"I love you colonel". And she did it ! She even added "I want you" ! You can imagine the fans' reaction !
                        (here's the link if you want to see it, but it's a french site : http://amandatapping.free.fr/)
                        I'm not home right now, but my French dictionary is. So what I would like to ask you (as you are French) is, "Is 'celibataire' a false cognate for 'celibate?' Or can it also mean "celibate?" If it does, that would fit right in with Sam and Jack being together, but not married. Jack may not be on the show, but Sam is "not celibate." Wink, wink. But please, the least(the very, very least)would be Sam's reply or remark to someone that she is not available. Naturally, we all hope for more than that. Thanking you in advance.

Comment

Happy Birthday

Queen Bee
                          Sacme

sigpic
                          s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Sacme
                            SamisJacksgal
                            Queen Bee

H A P P Y
                            B I R T H D A Y !!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by sierragulf_gurl_23
                              Besides me:does anyone think Chimera is shippy?I do, despite the fact that Sam get together with Pete.Maybe it's Jack's genuine happiness that Sam is happy about something (or someone) other than Quarks...Can someone plz tell me what r Quarks? I have no idea...I think it's like doohickey or any other O'neillism.Maybe I'm just that ignorant,who know?
                              Here's a definition of quarks. It's a physics thing.

Quarks
                              Quarks are fundamental matter particles that are constituents of neutrons and protons and other hadrons. There are six different types of quarks. Each quark type is called a flavor.

Flavor Mass
                              (GeV/c2) Electric Charge
                              (e)
                              u up 0.004 +2/3
                              d down 0.008 -1/3
                              c charm 1.5 +2/3
                              s strange 0.15 -1/3
                              t top 176 +2/3
                              b bottom 4.7 -1/3

Quark Masses

Quarks only exist inside hadrons because they are confined by the strong (or color charge) force fields. Therefore, we cannot measure their mass by isolating them.

And Chimera is shippy because Jack is so obviously upset that Sam is seeing someone.....yet still won't do a thing about it! There's no doubt he's irritated, because he just expected her to wait, like they had both been doing for several years. Remember, only after was there Kerry.

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                              Even a part in a series that was filmed in LA would have to be part-time or a recurring role, because the hours for a regular role would be long, he would leave early in the AM get back late--too late to do the driving to school and pickup from school, etc. Just think of the hours AT mentioned in the last Lowdown that she has to work, or at least be on the set.
                              I'm just saying I don't think he's gone for good. At this point, all I expect is a few more guest appearances.....not his return as a regular (although I'll still hope for that in a big S10). But I don't think there's much doubt (no matter what water JM might throw on this hopefulness) that RDA will return to wrap up his story line with AT.....even if we have to wait for the very last episodes.

And:

Happy Birthday!

Samisjacksgal
                              Sacme
                              Queen Bee
                              Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 06 June 2005, 03:35 PM.

Comment

samisjacksgal, queen bee, sacme
                                HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                                I'm not home right now, but my French dictionary is. So what I would like to ask you (as you are French) is, "Is 'celibataire' a false cognate for 'celibate?' Or can it also mean "celibate?" If it does, that would fit right in with Sam and Jack being together, but not married. Jack may not be on the show, but Sam is "not celibate." Wink, wink. But please, the least(the very, very least)would be Sam's reply or remark to someone that she is not available. Naturally, we all hope for more than that. Thanking you in advance.
                                yep I don't want to say anything stupid but I think it is. Célibataire means unmarried so celibate. But be careful I mean I found that celibate is also used when you talk about priests or stuff like that so when there's a question of abstinence...in our case I'm not sure we can say that
                                hope I answer your question, for once english and french are the same...good job

Comment

Working...
                                X