Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks all for the tips on what are the bestest scenes!

I just went to Threads and what word did Jack say
    Spoiler:
    after Carter called him at home about trouble. He replied to her that he'd be right in. He hung up and said "crap." Then he woke up as if to think 'OMG I'm in bed with [her] and then he said what?
    It was an unintelligible word. But, I gotta know what it is. Help!
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
      ((((((( Mel )))))))) tried watching your vid but would not allow me
      What happened -or didn't happen- when you clicked on it?

Comment

Originally posted by nell
        Thanks all for the tips on what are the bestest scenes!

I just went to Threads and what word did Jack say
        Spoiler:
        after Carter called him at home about trouble. He replied to her that he'd be right in. He hung up and said "crap." Then he woke up as if to think 'OMG I'm in bed with [her] and then he said what?
        It was an unintelligible word. But, I gotta know what it is. Help!
        Hew didn't say anything, he just sucked in a breath.

waterfall

Comment

Originally posted by waterfall
          Hew didn't say anything, he just sucked in a breath.

waterfall
          Oh, thanks!
          sigpic

Comment

I re-watched "Threads" again and can I just say "gawd, I just love Jacob"!!!
            Spoiler:

especially in the briefing room scene when they were discussing "the weapon" had to be destroyed.
            When Sam got the "urgent" phone call Jacob was watching Jack watch Sam then looks at her and back to Jack and then he chuckles to himself!!(YES, he does!!watch it again!!!)
            wow, i missed that! now i'll *have* to go watch that ep again... (i've only watched it once, waiting for a true dry spell *like the first five sam-less eps* before pulling out the big shippy guns )

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

I felt slightly betryed at the end of M2. But, at least we had a taste.
              Slidell and I are re-watching SG1. Why don't you join us? SGBFFF-SG1-Rewatchsigpic
              You want to read Torn written by Slidell Yes... yes you do.

Comment

Oooh! A new shipper

Hope you enjoy the thread. Don't be shy and post LOTS!

I felt M2 was a bit a let down too, but at least they threw us a bone and sent them
                Spoiler:
                FISHING! No realbig honking kiss or anything though - they save those for AU
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                  I felt M2 was a bit a let down too, but at least they threw us a bone and sent them
                  Spoiler:
                  FISHING! No realbig honking kiss or anything though - they save those for AU
                  And the AU was GOOD !!! so it all worked out..... sort of. i tried!
                  "ALWAYS"

"You know love. It's a strange and mysterious... thing..." - Jack "Sacrifices"

SAM/JACK for sg1
                  and though i promised myself i wouldn't ship for atlantis.... PROUD SHWEIR SHIPPER

Comment

Originally posted by SamCarterONeill
                    And the AU was GOOD !!! so it all worked out..... sort of. i tried!
                    And valiant effort it was too

And M2 did inspire some great ff! Check this one out - it's my fave Moebius fic - I think you'll all see why

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2415037/1/

There's a link in the story to a picture of the drawing - I'll post it here cos it's a bit awkward cos ff.net doesn't let you link directly.

http://home.tiscali.nl/artparka/Star...nthistory.html

The drawing's a marvel all in itself, even without the translation. I love Jack with his P90
                    Last edited by Oma-1; 03 June 2005, 08:50 PM.
                    sigpic

Comment

I noticed Joe was on the thread answering questions (no shippy ones this time - yet) and just couldn't resist asking the Ancient translation question from Lost City. Now I'm gonna be on tenterhooks waiting to see if he answers

the question
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by madaline_7
                        I felt slightly betryed at the end of M2. But, at least we had a taste.

WELCOME!!!

have fun and post a lot!

Comment

I re-watched "Threads" again and can I just say "gawd, I just love Jacob"!!!
                          Spoiler:

especially in the briefing room scene when they were discussing "the weapon" had to be destroyed.
                          When Sam got the "urgent" phone call Jacob was watching Jack watch Sam then looks at her and back to Jack and then he chuckles to himself!!(YES, he does!!watch it again!!!)
                          wow !! really ?? got to watch that again !!! thanks!!!

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                            What happened -or didn't happen- when you clicked on it?
                            yep didn't work for me either

we arrive here :http://www.yousendit.com/blocked.aspx and not at the page beginning by s28 or something like that so I assume it's a personnal page and we can't go in because...well we're not you

I'm looking forward seeing it, so I hope you an find a solution quickly

Comment

And valiant effort it was too

And M2 did inspire some great ff! Check this one out - it's my fave Moebius fic - I think you'll all see why

http://www.fanfiction.net/s/2415037/1/

There's a link in the story to a picture of the drawing - I'll post it here cos it's a bit awkward cos ff.net doesn't let you link directly.

http://home.tiscali.nl/artparka/Star...nthistory.html

The drawing's a marvel all in itself, even without the translation. I love Jack with his P90
                              thanks Oma ! got nothing to do today so it's perfect ! gonna read it now!!
                              personnally I was a little disapointed by M2 as a season ending but it was funny so well, I take it as it is and wait for season9, hope it's gonna be better as good as it can be
                              Spoiler:
                              without RDA and AT together...so with little ship, or allusions as JM says ....but still hoping for a BIG HONKIN' KISS!!!
                              Last edited by lonely_star; 04 June 2005, 01:35 AM.

Comment

I noticed Joe was on the thread answering questions (no shippy ones this time - yet) and just couldn't resist asking the Ancient translation question from Lost City. Now I'm gonna be on tenterhooks waiting to see if he answers

the question
                                ((((((((OMA)))))))) you rock !!!!

I have no illusion, I'm sure he won't answer or say you shipper imagine and extrapolate too much!! but they can't take HOPE from us

so thanks Oma!!! I'm gonna think of a shippy question for him too...

Comment

Working...
                                X