X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by waterfall
    I agree too!!!
    I think it shows the depth of his feelings for her, that he would be willing to die to save her.

waterfall
    Waterfall! Long time no see. Glad you're back.

sigpic
    s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
      Okay here's the link to my very first shippy vid. Please watch it an tell me what you think!

My Heart Will Go On
      ((((((( Mel )))))))) tried watching your vid but would not allow me

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
        Hello Shippers...

For those of you who may not already know, thus far this year Amanda has won a Leo and a Saturn award for her performances this year as Sam on Stargate Sg-1. However she has also been nominated for a SyFy Genre Award. This particular award, unlike the other two are based upon fan voting and not that of her peers. The voting lasts for 30 days and each person can vote once a day. They are getting really close to the end of the voting process, but every vote counts in the end. So whether you have voted every day for 30 days or you just vote once, it's one step closer to Amanda winning the award.

I would truly love to see Amanda win three in a row. This would be our way of letting her know how much we loved her performance in Threads (even if the writers couldn't give us the resolution we really wanted). So if you haven't already done so, please take a moment out of your day to cast your vote for her.

http://www.syfyportal.com/genre-awards/2005/index.php

Thanks again,
        Kat
        love you new sig

Comment

I agree too!!!
          I think it shows the depth of his feelings for her, that he would be willing to die to save her.

waterfall

PS: I have more to post later, but I have to go clean my carpets now.
          waves to Waterfall from south of Florida

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
            Heads up - http://www.nowplayingmag.com/content/view/1635/2/

SOMEONE BUY THAT MAGAZINE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
            Thanks SueKay.....what worries me is if he takes up the offers in LA...what of our Sam and Jack.....I do totally understand his desire to stay in LA.....TPTB should just do one ep of Sam and Jack and give us our BIG HONKING KISS in a wedding perhaps

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
              Here are the photos I promised you I'd post when I got home tonight. They're off-camera (AT & RDA horsing around) during the filming of Death Knell, and the kiss that didn't make it on air. I apologize in advance to whoever I lifted them from. I honestly don't remember, and when I do save shippy photos, it's just so I can go back and sigh over them, so no harm intended!
              http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12.../BYGJS_004.jpg
              http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12.../BYGJS_005.jpg
              http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...athKnellT2.jpg
              http://i4.photobucket.com/albums/y12...directors4.jpg
              Happy ship!
              Thanks for posting such lovely pics of our Sam and Jack....

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                As lots of you named D&C as your no 1 shippy moment (no 2 for me ) anyone want to take a stab at this? I'm really interested to hear your opinions (hence shamelessy plugging the question again )

Originally Posted by Oma-1
                Watching Urgo today made me think about Upgrades/D&C - the link being Urgo's suggestions and the virus mind altering properties.

If I remember correctly, the virus basically lowered their self-control / inhibitions, hence the disregarding orders. I wondered if we would have had the look if it weren't for the virus from the armbands. I know the armbands had already fallen off, but wouldn't the effects linger for a while?

Just to play devil's advocate for mo ....I don't think Jack would have left Sam behind, but equally, without the effect of the armbands, would they have shared their feelings for each other with the look, or would they have kept it more professional?
                Hmmm... That's a very complicated question.

Me thinks that virus had nothing to do with their emotions. Because if it did, they would have probably got rid of Daniel and Teal'c and jumped each other (before the mission). Also, that whole scene after the armbands fell off was quite long. First Jack was trying to work on the controls of the force shield. He did it very calmly. And she was very calm as well. The more time it took, the more agressive/desperate he became. They only started getting very emotional as they realized that the explosives will go off soon and after hearing Jaffa approching. Sam's suggestion to leave her took Jack over the edge, hence the most shippiest moment in history . I wonder what would have happened if she never said those words. How would he behaved then? I don't think we would have that passionate look.

So, in conclusion , I think something like that could have totally happened with no virus involved.

Comment

I'm about to make a reasonable length S/J ship video, can anyone provide me with a short rundown of 'obligatory' scenes I must include, and also a (seperate) list of scenes that are particular favourites (and thus need to go in key places)?

Thanks.
                  -I was, am, and will be, Aeon9570 (if I ever remember the password)-
                  -You want to mess with the Ancients? Please update your will...-
                  -S/J, you cannot stop it, it is not 'possible', it just is.-

Comment

I saw a clip from Disclosure today and this little image popped into my head. It made me giggle so I had to go for it.

Thor: O'Neill, I believe it is my turn to kiss the bride
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by An Ancient
                      I'm about to make a reasonable length S/J ship video, can anyone provide me with a short rundown of 'obligatory' scenes I must include, and also a (seperate) list of scenes that are particular favourites (and thus need to go in key places)?

Thanks.
                      In my case the cabin scene in 2010 is a must its hot.

Comment

Originally posted by sugarshaker
                        Waterfall! Long time no see. Glad you're back.
                        Thank you!!........aahhhhh.....it's so nice to be missed!!!
                        There are so many new people on this thread some probably don't know who I am.
                        Hi, I'm waterfall, a S/J shipper from wayyyyyyy back!!!
                        RL lately has made me more of a lurker and not much of a poster.

As promised, another post today from yours truly.

I re-watched "Threads" again and can I just say "gawd, I just love Jacob"!!!
                        Spoiler:

especially in the briefing room scene when they were discussing "the weapon" had to be destroyed.
                        When Sam got the "urgent" phone call Jacob was watching Jack watch Sam then looks at her and back to Jack and then he chuckles to himself!!(YES, he does!!watch it again!!!)
                        Then he made sure to say aloud where she was supposed to be that morning,calling Sam on the fact that she was using work to avoid "you know who"!!!
                        tee hee!!!!! You know she was avoiding the spud 'cuz why else would she be there that early in the morning (Sam called Jack that morning you know) just hoping that *something* would come up so she didn't have to go!!

I'm just really curious how many times she played the "I have important work to do" exuse just to avoid Spud????
                        Oh!!! And another thing about "Threads"
                        Spoiler:

IMO, when she desribed to spud about "the house she always wanted" you know she was talking about Jack's house, from the stone and wood facade and huge wooded back yard, right down to the yellow kitchen!
                        Yes fellow shippers, as seen in "Citizen Joe", Jack has a yellow kitchen!!!

waterfall

Comment

(((((((((((((Waterfall))))))))))))

Welcome back to the family.
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally Posted by ST-1
                            Back to ShipTalk...this has probably been discussed before, but if so, it bears repeating....

What, in your opinion, is the single shippiest moment out of all 8 seasons?

For me, it was the SPOILERS (Highlight below to read):
                            Heroes, Part II hug! The way Jack turns his face into Sam's neck is something that sends shivers up my spine every time I watch it! For all we know, he could be kissing her. And the way she sighs and closes her eyes, you know there's no place she'd rather be. Uh-huh. Ship's a-sailin', right there.
                            My fave ship moment would be.....ALL OF THEM! Just Kidding...this is hard...probably
                            1) Beneath the Surface:the Feelings scene makes me giddy
                            S
                            P
                            O
                            I
                            L
                            E
                            R
                            S
                            A
                            H
                            E
                            A
                            D
                            S
                            E
                            A
                            S
                            O
                            N
                            &
                            2) the Heroes hug.so passionate and heartfelt...
                            3) Threads: the Always moment
                            4){in AU time,granted but still...}when Jack says Sam is HOT.Priceless.
                            For everything else there's Masterca...Never mind.
                            Laura

ps. I'm may not b albe to write 4 a while since the ENTIRE houshold is sick except me so I have to play nurse to everybody. I'll c if I can convince them to let me feed them Jello. It always makes me feel better...
                            I'm a Teenage,Scifi Friday-loving,Sam+Jack Shipper Gurl I am a shippy shipper chockfull of shippy shipperness having shippy shipper dreams!!
                            Sam+Jack 4 ever!!!I love Hayden Christensen!!May 19th: Sith Happens!!Can't wait till July! I LOVE RED JELLO,just like Jack...!!

Kinsey:[on S/J]Oh I believe there's a lot more to this than we've been told. Well, of course I hardly expect them to incriminate themselves in their own reports.But we can all read between the lines* -Kinsey, Innauguration
                            *1st and only time I agree with Kinsey

Replicarter: There are two of us.
                            Jack: If only...
                            (Sam looks at him. He clears his throat quietly.) -Replicarter and Jack, Gemini

The land of "lilipu" is an amazing land where I go to think about Sam and Jack being a couple, their future wedding,what their kids will look like... So now it's my own private shippy-world.All shippers invited!!!!

Comment

Thank you!!........aahhhhh.....it's so nice to be missed!!!
                              There are so many new people on this thread some probably don't know who I am.
                              Hi, I'm waterfall, a S/J shipper from wayyyyyyy back!!!
                              RL lately has made me more of a lurker and not much of a poster.

As promised, another post today from yours truly.

I re-watched "Threads" again and can I just say "gawd, I just love Jacob"!!!
                              Spoiler:

especially in the briefing room scene when they were discussing "the weapon" had to be destroyed.
                              When Sam got the "urgent" phone call Jacob was watching Jack watch Sam then looks at her and back to Jack and then he chuckles to himself!!(YES, he does!!watch it again!!!)
                              Then he made sure to say aloud where she was supposed to be that morning,calling Sam on the fact that she was using work to avoid "you know who"!!!
                              tee hee!!!!! You know she was avoiding the spud 'cuz why else would she be there that early in the morning (Sam called Jack that morning you know) just hoping that *something* would come up so she didn't have to go!!

I'm just really curious how many times she played the "I have important work to do" exuse just to avoid Spud????
                              Oh!!! And another thing about "Threads"
                              Spoiler:

IMO, when she desribed to spud about "the house she always wanted" you know she was talking about Jack's house, from the stone and wood facade and huge wooded back yard, right down to the yellow kitchen!
                              Yes fellow shippers, as seen in "Citizen Joe", Jack has a yellow kitchen!!!

waterfall
                              Welcome back Waterfall
                              you may not know me. I'm Laura or just call me sgg23.Hope you like Jello as much as I do!
                              I totally and completely agree with you. Jacob was awesome
                              Spoiler:
                              so darn sad when he passed
                              I HAVE 2 watch Threads and look for what your saying.
                              have shippy dreams and wishes
                              sgg23
                              I'm a Teenage,Scifi Friday-loving,Sam+Jack Shipper Gurl I am a shippy shipper chockfull of shippy shipperness having shippy shipper dreams!!
                              Sam+Jack 4 ever!!!I love Hayden Christensen!!May 19th: Sith Happens!!Can't wait till July! I LOVE RED JELLO,just like Jack...!!

Kinsey:[on S/J]Oh I believe there's a lot more to this than we've been told. Well, of course I hardly expect them to incriminate themselves in their own reports.But we can all read between the lines* -Kinsey, Innauguration
                              *1st and only time I agree with Kinsey

Replicarter: There are two of us.
                              Jack: If only...
                              (Sam looks at him. He clears his throat quietly.) -Replicarter and Jack, Gemini

The land of "lilipu" is an amazing land where I go to think about Sam and Jack being a couple, their future wedding,what their kids will look like... So now it's my own private shippy-world.All shippers invited!!!!

Comment

First of Welcome back Waterfall!!!!
                                (((((((((Waterfall)))))))))

Originally posted by melpomene
                                Wow, with Heroes, D&C and Lost City...it's hard to choose any one moment. It's like choosing a best time of your life.
                                Yep those are my top 3

no.1 has to be though D&C-the whole confession eekkkkk!!!! Did anyone else notice that Sam seemed to be more relax after he finally came out to say he "cared about her a lot more than he's supposed to" *sigh*

no.2 Heroes the
                                Spoiler:
                                hug!

no.3 Lost City
                                Spoiler:
                                Sam saying JACK!

Comment

Working...
                                X