This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Myrth
    Great minds sweetheart... great minds which are fools for this kinda love...
    LMAO! I like the way you put that (((((Myrth)))))
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Myrth
      I was just watching Entity and I have a question. Am I imagining that Jack was trying to say 'I love you' just before he shot Carter for the second time??

Of course he was. He's been trying to tell her that for years.
      sigpic
      ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by ShimmeringStar
        (I think Token herself had made a gif of the Grace kiss… I have caps, but never layed them into a gif…)
        Yup! She sure did! It's here...

http://www.marimba26.com/JackandSamAlways

Just follow the links through "Marimba's vids", she's on the page labelled "SG-1 Team vids, Snark and Gifs". She has other gifs as well!

Also [shameless website plug] if you haven't been there lately, I've posted vids by Christy (our own getcarter), Melyanna, Sache8 and Tame! Plus, there are lots of new vids for other shows (BSG, Atlantis, etc). [/shameless website plug]

Enjoy!

Edited to add--Nice to see you again, Shimmer!
        Marimba FBI - Video Surveillance Division
        Lemming #25 Frothing Fan Lemming

Vids by Marimba, Tamefarrar and Ruralstar!
        Big hugs to Ruralstar for the banner!

Comment

Originally posted by majorsal
          i went and read joe's answers.

spoilers for s9's the fourth horseman
          Spoiler:
          i looked up who cameron bright is... here's the link for him.

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm1080974/

i have to say, i have *absolutely* no fears of ship between them.

sally
          LMAO - again! Yep, no fear there Sal

Just goes to show how wound up we get when we see spoilers - and then how unfounded our fears were! I think our reactions are so predictable to tptb and they reel us (well, me anyway) in every time Joe's answer to my question and TN's questions is just a case in point. Initially Joe's answers left some of us completely depressed or just plain , and now he's mentioned "allusions" (love the way that word sounds ) we're all happy again

This fandom stuff's real rollercoaster *shakes head*. Wish I'd found it seasons ago
          sigpic

Comment

wow I'm done reading everything I missed and I have to say that you had great discussions and fan works.!! congrats to all of you! I need to spread some love before being able to give green to some of you like Florence, Oma, Shimmeringstar but I love you all !!!!!

hi to all the newbies and I'm gonna read your fics now ST_1, I'm very excited because everybody was pleased with them! so thanks in advance!!

got a question, any news from the virtual season9 ?? has anyone started?

about the latest news, I think it's pretty cool that JM starts answering some shippy questions (and I don't say that because he answered all my questions, that's so cool by the way!) but at least we have some indications even if they sometimes are different from what we were expecting

the news about RDA given by (((((((Oma)))))) are positive IMO and make me hope until we hear more about him and the possibility to see him again in more than cameos

I'm sorry I missed so many birthdays! but I hope you all enjoyed cake and had great presents!!
            thanks for all the pics and wonderful words going with them! I have so much fun with you all guys! !!

((((((((Shipper Family )))))))))) let's ship !!!!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
              I think we did see that some with him. After she started seeing Pete, I noticed that Jack's character seemed a little "flat" through the rest of S7 and into S8. At first, I thought Rick was just kinda bored with what he was doing. In retrospect (and after seeing Threads), I've decided that Jack was retreating into himself. He thought he was losing Sam, and he was becoming bitter about not being able to have the woman he loved, because the fate of the planet was more important than their individual/joint happiness. Anyway, that's what I've decided.

Agree or disagree?
              Great Sig SG-1Fanitin!!!

Actually, I didn't think Jack was flat. I think when he became General - RDA did play him a bit on the grumpy, overwhelmed side....but good 'ol Jack was still around trying to be objective about everything, including Sam - I think there were times when RDA played Jack's hurt to Sam, but most of the time, I think he was just being Jack or overwhelmed General Jack....

Just MHO....

S

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                girlgater Jack was acting way weird as Sam left. Definitely very melancholy and remorseful--I thought. I think Jack went through a period where he felt trapped just as Sam did. Except we saw her "giving up" or whatever in Grace. We just didn't see all the frustration with him as we did with Sam. It's a shame 'cause it would have made a good episode.
                Yeah - a Grace ep from Jack's POV would have been fantastic. Or even just a slightly longer scene with Teal'c where he actually says something about his feelings!

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                I think we did see that some with him. After she started seeing Pete, I noticed that Jack's character seemed a little "flat" through the rest of S7 and into S8. At first, I thought Rick was just kinda bored with what he was doing. In retrospect (and after seeing Threads), I've decided that Jack was retreating into himself. He thought he was losing Sam, and he was becoming bitter about not being able to have the woman he loved, because the fate of the planet was more important than their individual/joint happiness. Anyway, that's what I've decided.

Agree or disagree?
                I thought Jack's character did undergo a change after Chimera and the elevator scene, but I didn't feel he was flat.
                Spoiler:
                I thought he was showing a lot of pent up emotion around Sam, especially in Lost City. Then came another D&C moment where they looked at each other and told everything they felt - and pushed it aside again to save the planet.

In S8
                Spoiler:
                I thought Jack was maybe more hurting and trying to hide it rather than bitter, hence the retreating into himself (I definitely agree with that bit ). Sam was still trying to convince herself that she was doing the right thing by being with Pete. The Affinity scene Jack found painful, hence the clunk of the ring box and the rather deliberate pushing away of it. It smacked to me of "I really can't deal with this". I think Jack thought that Pete was better for her - young, not emotionally battered, sunny disposition, "normal", and so couldn't be completely honest with her. That scene was so full of unspoken words neither of them wanted to acknowledge.
                sigpic

Comment

RE; Joe's comments in his thread.

Mwha! The shippers (sort of) win.!
                  -I was, am, and will be, Aeon9570 (if I ever remember the password)-
                  -You want to mess with the Ancients? Please update your will...-
                  -S/J, you cannot stop it, it is not 'possible', it just is.-

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
                    hi to all the newbies and I'm gonna read your fics now ST_1, I'm very excited because everybody was pleased with them! so thanks in advance!!
                    Merci, mademoiselle! Dit-moi votre penses, s'il vous plait! Vive l'amour de Sam et Jack!

Okay, it's been awhile since my french classes, so I hope that made sense.

Comment

hi my family !!!!
                      sorry I've been gone for a while, I'm back in France now i'm gonna miss the US so much !
                      I'm glad to be here again but I have soooooooooo much stuff to read !!! don't think I could do that and answer today too ! but I just want to say that I've seen some splendid stuff in this first page !!! I'm gonna spread some green jello now !!!
                      talking about that I tried jello for the first time just before leaving!! it wasn't blue unfortunately I don't really understand how you can eat that !! you guys are crazy !!! mine was jello shot

see you all guys very soon and I've just read Joe's thread and I'm so upset !!!! can't believe what he said about
                      Spoiler:
                      not dealing with how they resolve the regs thing

gonna read now
                      any new good fic ??
                      see you all very soon and glad to be back !!!!!!
                      Welcome home lonely_star !
                      So you really tried jello before leaving ? Well, if that's not dedication to the show, I don't know what it is !
                      And congrats : JM answered your 2 questions
                      Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
                        Merci, mademoiselle! Dit-moi votre penses, s'il vous plait! Vive l'amour de Sam et Jack!

Okay, it's been awhile since my french classes, so I hope that made sense.
                        nice try!! your french is pretty good! you should visit us on the parlez-vous francais thread

I'm reading your fic called catalyst, it's pretty cool! I like it so far and I can't wait til the end...I'm suffering with Sam...ouch it certainly hurst
                        gonna read the end now! thanks again

Comment

Originally posted by florence
                          Welcome home lonely_star !
                          So you really tried jello before leaving ? Well, if that's not dedication to the show, I don't know what it is !
                          And congrats : JM answered your 2 questions
                          yep !! I still can feel this horrible sensation in my mouth !!! i'm not sure I'll ever eat that again !! at least now I'll feel different each time I see Sam eating jello !!

we don't have a shippy jello do we ? you know like we have the cookies, the diet doc shipper and now the ice cream! lol we should do something for that !!!

fics waiting for me guys! see ya later and SAM & JACK TOGETHER FOREVER !!

Comment

yep !! I still can feel this horrible sensation in my mouth !!! i'm not sure I'll ever eat that again !! at least now I'll feel different each time I see Sam eating jello !!

we don't have a shippy jello do we ? you know like we have the cookies, the diet doc shipper and now the ice cream! lol we should do something for that !!!

fics waiting for me guys! see ya later and SAM & JACK TOGETHER FOREVER !!
                            ((((Lonely Star)))) I tried to welcome you back with some green jello but the dispenser is empty at the moment.

Great idea for the shipper jello! The BIG question, is what colour? Red for Jack, Blue for Sam - or do we go with purple for ship? .... which reminds me of a jello ff to hunt out for ya
                            sigpic

Comment

Hello everybody how are you? It has been a long time since I have been here. Had lot of work to do for school. And my grand father has passed away. I needed to sort things out a bit. but now I am back Have you missed me? Probably not But things are very hectic for now and soon I have lots of tests but I'll try to keep visiting. By the way I have made a new forum myself and I am looking for some members so if you wish to join
                              Lord Zedd

Comment

Course we missed you _Anubis (((((HUGS)))))

Was hunting for pics of jello and came across this ....

Very appropriate for Gateworld
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X