Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally some good News from TPTB in regards to JM comments about a Romantic interest for Sam.I think TPTB are smart enough to know the Sam character would be finished if Sam has a Boyfriend that is not Jack.Some People might like it but Sam and Jack are linked together and it's too late to change that fact.In regards to
    Spoiler:
    the much missed character I have a feeling it's Janet.I loved the Janet character but I rather have Jack.IMO it's becoming clear that we have not seen the last of RDA and Jack.I get the feeling RDA does not want Jack to be remembered for Moebius and a small guest spot in episodes 1 and 3 in Season 9.IMO Moebius left a Bad impression on RDA and many of the Fans.I really hope RDA will appear in some late Season 9 episodes.If not Season 10.I may have to start rooting for Season 9.If I knew RDA would be appearing in late Season 9 I may even have to watch some of the episodes.This is all speculation and I'am trying not to get my hopes up.

Comment

Originally posted by Emilee108
      Joe just responded to this question in his thread....

Originally Posted by sg-1fanintn
      Joe.....didn't putting John and Aeryn together in "Farscape" open up new adventures for them? Couldn't it do the same for Sam & Jack, once one of them becomes a civilian? Aren't there still enough intergalactic threats to Earth that Sam & Jack would be compelled to go off-world together.....for the good of us all?

Joe's answer....

Needless to say that with the cast changes this year, any mention of a possible Jack-Sam relationship would be limited to off-screen allusions.

Hmmmm....is this a good thing? I can't decide.

~*~Emilee~*~
      YIPPPEEEEE!

we've got hope, shippers, big, fat, honkin' hope!!! i can take an off-screen relay, because the alternative is NO relay!!!

sally
      sally

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
        It's a good thing.

It means the concept is still alive even though one of the leads involved is not there.

Plus later on he alleviates concerns of Sam maybe getting involved with someone else in Season 9....

Originally Posted by JMallozzi
        Who said anything about a romantic interest for Sam in season 9?

YAY again!

no love interests for sam (other than our beefcake jack)!

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

Great minds sweetheart... great minds which are fools for this kinda love...

Originally posted by Oma-1
          I've finally finished my pic mini series based on Chevroneight's quote.

"Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I only hope my eyes will speak my heart."

Silence - Pt 1
          Silence - Pt 2
          Silence - Pt 3
          Silence - Pt 4

Myrth - I couldn't find another picture to sum it all up! So I'll leave it up to you to decide - great minds or fools
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Watters87
            Joe Mallozzi just posted this [The Fourth Horseman]
            Spoiler:
            That Sean Patrick Flannery will not be playing Orlin again in The Fourth Horseman I and II. Instead, the part will be played by Cameron Bright. And there's a very good reason Orlin's appearance has changed.

Does this mean no Orlin or just that the actor playing Orlin has changed.
            i went and read joe's answers.

spoilers for s9's the fourth horseman
            Spoiler:
            i looked up who cameron bright is... here's the link for him.

http://us.imdb.com/name/nm1080974/

i have to say, i have *absolutely* no fears of ship between them.

sally
            sally

sigpic

Comment

One would hope not Majorsal... coz I watch SVU & that would qualify as plot fodder for that show. Of course Sam's been through the whole
              Spoiler:
              thing with mini!jack. God knows that warranted some exploration of her reaction, dear god that would be almost worse than him dying for her... lol.

I've found all of Joe's current comments to be quite positive actually. Shows they haven't forgotten that they kinda tied Jack & Sam together at the end of 8 and allusions off screen.... I like that phrase...

On the other aspect
              Spoiler:
              For the return of a much loved character. My first thought was Janet, but then I started thinking maybe Jacob.... either way it'll be cool.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by AncientKnowledge
                Hey SHIPPERS!!!......I would thunk this great shippy picture but its really BIG......So here ya go...... Sam and Jack,there so good together!!!

AncientKnowledge,

All I can say is WOW WOW WOW WOW!!!!!

I love what you did with these pictures. Thanks for sharing!!!

Comment

Indeed.Things are looking up.That's one less Man Friend to worry about.Maybe the worm has turned for the Shippers.

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                    I think we did see that some with him. After she started seeing Pete, I noticed that Jack's character seemed a little "flat" through the rest of S7 and into S8. At first, I thought Rick was just kinda bored with what he was doing. In retrospect (and after seeing Threads), I've decided that Jack was retreating into himself. He thought he was losing Sam, and he was becoming bitter about not being able to have the woman he loved, because the fate of the planet was more important than their individual/joint happiness. Anyway, that's what I've decided.

Agree or disagree?
                    I know I'm a little late but I just had to respond and say that I totally agree with you. I always thought that the change in the Jack was related to Sam's relationship with Pete and not RDA's boredom. I saw it as Jack's anger at himself for not doing something about the way he felt about Sam sooner and a little bit at Sam for not seeing that he was still carrying a torch for her. He's always been emotionally challenged and has a very difficult time expressing his. And even though in D & C he agreed to keep what was SAID in that room, I don't think he meant to leave how they FELT there. I firmly believe that Jack so loves Sam.
                    In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                    so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                    Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                    Hic Comitas Regit
                    Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

In regards to Jack seeming "darker" after Sam was seeing Pete...

I TOTALY agree & think that one of the places it was most evident (IMO) was during the scene in Carter's lab, in Affinity (season 8), when
                      Spoiler:
                      she told O'Neill about Pete's proposal. It was like he was trying to play it off at 1st. Like he had no problem with it. Was even, in a way, arguing for her to accept the proposal (the whole dangers of going through the gate, having a family & working at the SGC conversation). But the way he handled the ring (IMO), seemed to show how uncomfortable he was with the whole thing. The way he snaped it shut, placed it on the table & nudged it away w/ his finger. It was like he was touching something loathsome to him...
                      But, of course, that's just my take on the whole thing...
                      Take care & God bless...
                      ~Roxanne T (Vallejo, CA-USA)

sigpic

"I've always found that sticking your fingers in your ears and humming loudly solves a whole slew of problems."
                      -Brigadier General Jack O'Neill, US Air Force
                      (Richard Dean Anderson, Stargate SG-1)

***Stargate fan for life! But I'll still miss Jack/RDA!***

Comment

Originally posted by sg1rox
                        In regards to Jack seeming "darker" after Sam was seeing Pete...

I TOTALY agree & think that one of the places it was most evident (IMO) was during the scene in Carter's lab, in Affinity (season 8), when
                        Spoiler:
                        she told O'Neill about Pete's proposal. It was like he was trying to play it off at 1st. Like he had no problem with it. Was even, in a way, arguing for her to accept the proposal (the whole dangers of going through the gate, having a family & working at the SGC conversation). But the way he handled the ring (IMO), seemed to show how uncomfortable he was with the whole thing. The way he snaped it shut, placed it on the table & nudged it away w/ his finger. It was like he was touching something loathsome to him...
                        But, of course, that's just my take on the whole thing...
                        That's what I thought when I saw that ep. I also got the feeling that Sam was trying to get Jack to give her something that would let her know whether she should say yes or no to Pete.
                        In the Kingdom of Hope, there is no Winter

Life is too short for drama & petty things,
                        so kiss slowly, laugh insanely, love truly & forgive quickly!

Attendee of Shore Leave28, AT2 and AVALON
                        Proud Member of the Sam is a Great Character Thread
                        Hic Comitas Regit
                        Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild (proud Shore Leave 28 attendee).

Comment

hi my family !!!!
                          sorry I've been gone for a while, I'm back in France now i'm gonna miss the US so much !
                          I'm glad to be here again but I have soooooooooo much stuff to read !!! don't think I could do that and answer today too ! but I just want to say that I've seen some splendid stuff in this first page !!! I'm gonna spread some green jello now !!!
                          talking about that I tried jello for the first time just before leaving!! it wasn't blue unfortunately I don't really understand how you can eat that !! you guys are crazy !!! mine was jello shot

see you all guys very soon and I've just read Joe's thread and I'm so upset !!!! can't believe what he said about
                          Spoiler:
                          not dealing with how they resolve the regs thing

gonna read now
                          any new good fic ??
                          see you all very soon and glad to be back !!!!!!

Comment

I was just watching Entity and I have a question. Am I imagining that Jack was trying to say 'I love you' just before he shot Carter for the second time??

sigpic

Comment

welcome home lonely_star!
                              sigpic
                              http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
                              http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by LadyJeep
                                That's what I thought when I saw that ep. I also got the feeling that Sam was trying to get Jack to give her something that would let her know whether she should say yes or no to Pete.
                                I not only agree with what he was trying to convey with his performance, but I found no fault with the O'Neil character thru all of season 8. The only time he really got intense was with anger or protecting his team. All other times he played the 'good ole boy' who just didn't get riled up. I loved every minute we had with Jack O'Neill in seaosn 8 and definately plan on buying season 8 on dvd. Season 9-that a big ???????

Comment

Working...
                                X