thanks everyone!
    (((((((((shipperfamily))))))))
    sigpic
    http://annorasponderings.tumblr.com/
    http://circumvented.tumblr.com/

Comment

Originally posted by Grace O'Neill
      Hello everyone,

Just dropping in to say HELLO TO ALL THE SHIPPERS!!!

Welcome Grace! Great name!
      -girlgater

Comment

Welcome Grace - this is a cool place to hang out!

Post away - whatever pops into your fron.

"well spank me Rosie" ..........O'Neill, Full Circle
        Last edited by katethegater; 26 May 2005, 11:38 AM.
        sailing the ship to Sparkyville!

Comment

Thank you everyone!

From what I hear/read, you guys are a great family!

And I am glad that you are keeping this Thread alive, even though it's hard to come up with new topics to discuss, since we are between the seasons.

I recently discovered the Fan Fiction and let me say "I LOVE IT!!!"
          Most of the people get the ship between Sam and Jack perfectly. So much angst and so much romance! I love happy endings.

I am keeping my hopes up for a happy ending for our Sam and Jack --> Married w/kids, or at least dating (I know... it's quite a jump ). I know it will come!!! Well, I don't know for sure, but I am going to believe in it!

I try to ignore whatever comments surface up from JM and other TPTB, since we know that they will never tell us the truth, just to keep us interested (or rather agitated). So why let that ruin our hopes and moods. There is enough evidence that Sam and Jack WILL end up together (at least in my book).

It's hard to stay positive with all the dissing on RDA and without hearing anything from Amanda (which makes sense, she is busy with her beautiful family). But sometimes it makes me think that there is more behind of what the others say. CJ and MS, etc. are young, and want the show to move on, because they love their jobs. And it's probably not fair for them to loose their jobs simply because Rick is not available . They will try the best to keep the show alive, even if it won't be the same show. We can only wish that they would handle it better, but who knows what truly is going on there... Do you think they would ever say that "Things are aweful without RDA, the show sucks without him"??? They would never admit to it, even if it's the truth. The way I look at it, it is simply a generation switch. Hammond, O'Neill, Kawalski, etc. are history (except O'Neill - he is still around... sort of...), and now the younger kids take over... I mean, it's been 8 years, things will change weather we want it or not...

Even if we don't hear much at the beginning of S9, we still have some great seasons (like 4) to give us a shippy boost.

SO... I say, let's stay positive and happy because WE KNOW Sam and Jack love each other adn they will spend thier lives together!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Welcome Grace ONeill ! (great name )

I've thought a bit about all these things said by CJ, MS or other ones. Let's not forget this : they have a show to sell.
            So they have to say this next season will be amazing, with new characters, lots of new stories to tell, etc.
            It's like when a movie comes out, you can hear every actor playing in it saying it's the best movie they have ever done (even if it's total crap actually )
            It they were always saying "it's too sad now that RDA is gone, it will never be the same again. And you know, we don't really know how this season will come through without him", I don't think it would make people want to watch it
            Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Hey everyone

I just saw this quote and I thought you all might appreciate it:

Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart.

chevroneight
              meh

Comment

Hey everyone,how has the shipping goin'? Just dropped in to say hi!lol but I just changed my sig,I like to think of it as very shippy! Well there this ship that i'm writing and I'm just so caught up in the moment! tee hee hee!

Comment

Grace O'Neill

Welcome to the shipper family. Grab a cookie and some Dr Shippper (diet ) and join the party. Love the optimism of your post! Keep 'em comin'

Funnily enough, I watched Grace tonight and spent the whole time thinking of all the different explanations I've heard / read about who (or what) Grace is, which led me to thinking about the other hallucinations Sam had and what they actually meant (the commentary was really disappointing in that respect)....... I could go on for ages talking about all that Anyway, it'll be no surprise to the family who I think Grace actually is.

And here she is joining the family
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chevroneight
                    Hey everyone

Sometimes your nearness takes my breath away; and all the things I want to say can find no voice. Then, in silence, I can only hope my eyes will speak my heart.

chevroneight
                    ((((((((((Chevroneight)))))))))))

That quote's wonderful! Where did you find it????????

Oh, Florence - I finally had time to watch the Angels video! I adore that song! It's on my all time favourite list. I loved the way the clips fitted - especially at the beginning with Sam approaching Jack and putting her hand on the ice. Went so well with the "does an angel contemplate my fate" lyric. I was mesmerised from the first note. ((((((((((HUGE HUGS)))))))))) for the link.
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by ST-1
                      Here's a lighthearted/shippy fanfic for y'all!

Comments are welcome, but remember this is my first attempt...so go easy on me.
                      Can't think of a nicer hot water bottle *sigh*. Great first fic. Keep going
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1

Grace O'Neill

Welcome to the shipper family. Grab a cookie and some Dr Shippper (diet ) and join the party. Love the optimism of your post! Keep 'em comin'

Funnily enough, I watched Grace tonight and spent the whole time thinking of all the different explanations I've heard / read about who (or what) Grace is, which led me to thinking about the other hallucinations Sam had and what they actually meant (the commentary was really disappointing in that respect)....... I could go on for ages talking about all that Anyway, it'll be no surprise to the family who I think Grace actually is.

And here she is joining the family
                        Hi Oma-1!

Thank you!

Funny you mentioned "Grace.." Believe it or not, I haven't actually seen it yet. (I know... the horror ) I have read the transcript though and lots of posts on it.

But, thank goodness for NetFlix, I will be watching it on Saturday.

Comment

Originally posted by Grace O'Neill
                          Hi Oma-1!

Thank you!

Funny you mentioned "Grace.." Believe it or not, I haven't actually seen it yet. (I know... the horror ) I have read the transcript though and lots of posts on it.

But, thank goodness for NetFlix, I will be watching it on Saturday.
                          Enjoy! It's a fantastic ep. Loads to digest and think about, plus the best kiss yet. Make sure you tape it - then you can watch the kiss in slowmo
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by chevroneight
                            Hey everyone

chevroneight
                            That is a truly beautifu l quote. It would make a great sig with the right pics...bet you are already working on it!
                            On fighting:
                            Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                            Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Hi Shipper Family.... I got my visa and I'm back in the US... back to Stargate everyday and to SCIFI Mondays....

I had more than 30 pages to read so I could catch up... WOW and that is just since Friday! many things have happened:

- New shippers... WELCOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

- Great Angel vid... thanks Florence!!!!!!!!!

- New interviews posted... Hurrah?

- and many JM questions answered

And while I felt angry, sad, hopeless to S9 and not knowing what to expect or how to face S9, I remembered why I started watching the show... I loved the idea of the show, I loved RDA as Jack O'Neill, the humor, the friendship, the enemies, the AU universes, the Urgos, the WOO, the first season finale had me eating my nails and loving and caring so much for the characters that I new that I was completly hooked and with time came S/J and now being a shipper on this thread has taught me to many things, I'm re-discovering SG-1 watching the shows with another POV, discovering fanfics, videos and WOW, it's been a ride....

But there is also S9 and I can't let that destroy all the love that I have so, I've decided that:

- S9 is not the show that I've come to love, it is not our SG-1, it's a new show, new team.... and with the same premises that I learned to love, so as a new show I will give it a chance, as I gave it to Atlantis... not a big fan though, but I can watch

And for the rest? I have my DVDs, I have the fanfics, the videos and this amazing shipper family, so I'll start spreading some love and for all to remember why we are here... let's start the shipping!!!!!!!!!!!!!

See my next post

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Back to shipping!!!!

Taking out the:

- Kisses
                                - Hugs and
                                - Head on shoulders....

What are your top 3 shippy or not shippy moments between Jack and Sam?

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                                Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                                Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Working...
                                X