Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Heres another version. Of course this one was left on the cutting room floor.

Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v474/mkmoulder/Stargate/icon-2-comment.jpg
          OMG......Ya you are so right....you, me and all the shippers.....

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
            Heres another version. Of course this one was left on the cutting room floor.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v4...7-comment3.jpg
            I thought I heard something different. I can't post what I "thought" Sam and Jack said to each other because this is a PG forum. mwahahahaha

Comment

pic fr myrth

they can't take this away from us..........THE SHIP has been caught.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                pic fr myrth

yep, I just hope they reel it in.

Rogue

Comment

Well, now that I've seen the whole positive/negative debate, I feel better. I know I'll be in front of my TV on July 15th to see what they do, so I'm still open. I haven't been that negative by a longshot! I'm glad it wasn't me who upset folks, but I am sorry for any angst I may have caused anyone. My moods since joining this thread two months ago have gone back and forth between hopeful and sheer terror----ha!

Joe did make me angry with the sarcastic way he answered a couple of my questions, and some of you sent me some green jello to say you agreed. But since he has been the biggest part of my frustration, I've unsubscribed to his thread, and to Martin's. With the uncertainty we're facing over S9, they were just upsetting me, so it's best that I not be there.

Please understand. I have worked as a reporter most of my life. If someone doesn't give you a straight answer, your job is to re-ask the question until they do. So, evasiveness just gets on my last nerve. I first came to Gateworld for information, not innuendo.....so it's just best that I stay away from the producers' threads.

I was just concerned that I might have offended one of you, and I sure didn't want to do that. You have been great to me, and I now feel like I have a whole group of semi-anonymous friends all over the world! So, I'll be looking to deal with any frustrations I feel through humor now. Loved the photos from Oma-1 and Rogue.....and the insights from all of you. They've improved my attitude greatly. If you'll notice, I've even replaced the broken heart icon with a whole heart, so you can tell I'm feeling more positive.

Ok.....lunch hour over.....back to work. Have a great rest of the day!

Comment

Sam : "Jack, it seems that the shippers are going back to positive thinking. What could we do to make them all happier ?"

Jack : "I think I have an idea..."

Sam : "Yeah ? Really ?"
                    Jack : "Well, I was thinking about something like..."

"THAT !"
                    Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Originally posted by ÜberSG-1Fan
                      Well he didn't say we'd never discuss it again... it's just not front burner...which makes sense because no RDA.

They have to focus on the rebirth of the series with the new regulars and the new dangers etc. so I'm not surprised about this...

I wish it were different...but what are they going to do...hold Rick at gunpoint and DEMAND he show up and film scenes?? They have to move on...

At the same time, the Sam/Jack arc is a part of the series...TPTB know this and so do the stars. When they are able, it will be addressed...more than likely it'll be in subtle ways for most of the season...but hopefully leading up to something nice and onscreen.
                      On the other hand, series have been noted for never mentioning things again. On Happy Days, Richie Cunningham's older brother just disappeared! Went into a black hole, if you want to get Sci-fi-ish.

Comment

Hey, I'm new, but I'm just showing my support as a huge Sam/Jack shipper!

I just love the relationship they've developed, an dI can't wait to see if they do anything with it next season.

Comment

Welcome in the family JackONeill ! Have fun and enjoy your stay here !
                          Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Shippy hugs everyone!

I've been on a little vacay and I've missed you guys. Click on this link to see how I've felt about the S/J ship the last two years (or any time you're stressed):

(Click on the pig's nose)

http://members.cox.net/ladysarakat/piggy.swf

sigpic
                            s u g a r s h a k e r

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                              pic fr myrth
                              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...1/15243296.jpg
                              GREAT pic!!!

S

Comment

Great points as usual nickatell.The Sam and Jack Ship could have been put to rest if we were given a real Kiss and an I Love You.That's all I was looking for at the end of Season 8.I have been very negative and I'am sorry if I brought anyone down.I cannot be sorry to TPTB.If TPTB did not want Sam and Jack Ship Fine.TPTB could have had Sam treat Jack the same way Sam treats Daniel and Teal'c or TPTB could have stopped the Sam and Jack Ship after Season 1 before things went to far.The Shippers did not create the Sam and Jack Ship TPTB and the Actors did.If TPTB and the Actors cannot resolve an issue after 8 Years fine do not start the issue in the first place.There are plenty of out of Work Actors Writers and Directors who would Love to have a chance to work on a Show like Stargate and who would have no problem with resolving an issue like Ship.

Comment

Working...
                                X