This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
    Oh, pooh! That isn't it, either! Don't believe a word Joe says! He's just having a great time messing with our heads. Frankly, I'm tired of it.

We've been waiting almost two months, and have almost another eight weeks go go before S9 premiere, and they haven't dropped us a single spoiler on S/J. Oh, Joe's perfectly willing to give away most of the plot for The Fourth Horseman, but give away anything on S/J? That would be a big no-no. He has responded to two of my ship questions, and didn't answer either one of them. I think I'm going to stay away from his thread unless one of you sees something and lets me know I need to look.

I'm tired of TPTB toying with us. I'm still relatively new to fandom, but has there ever been a season when they've dropped this few hints? Just wondered. I can't believe they'd spend so much of the last two years building us up to where they did in S8, then take it all away. What would be the purpose? To ruin the entire series for a big percentage of the fan base? That would be so dumb! Oma-1, do you have some more of those calming shipper cookies? I seem to be in a rage again! Grrrr!

On a more pleasant note:

Congrats on those grades, Lonely Star!
    Yep, they are still playing games with the shippers. I don't see them ending the S/J relationship, I just don't think they are going to acknowledge it.
    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
      wow !! need to say it to someone !! sorry if it's off topic ! I got my grades for the semester at the Uof Minnesota !! well at least two of them and got A and A- !! I'm so glad, not bad for someone who speaks english as a second language !! so thanks for helping me practising my english !!!! love you my family !

(see it's not totally OT!! and I'll add to that SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!!)
      Congratulation and your price for A's a little R & R with Sam and Jack

Comment

Oh, pooh! That isn't it, either! Don't believe a word Joe says! He's just having a great time messing with our heads. Frankly, I'm tired of it.

We've been waiting almost two months, and have almost another eight weeks go go before S9 premiere, and they haven't dropped us a single spoiler on S/J. Oh, Joe's perfectly willing to give away most of the plot for The Fourth Horseman, but give away anything on S/J? That would be a big no-no. He has responded to two of my ship questions, and didn't answer either one of them. I think I'm going to stay away from his thread unless one of you sees something and lets me know I need to look.

I'm tired of TPTB toying with us. I'm still relatively new to fandom, but has there ever been a season when they've dropped this few hints? Just wondered. I can't believe they'd spend so much of the last two years building us up to where they did in S8, then take it all away. What would be the purpose? To ruin the entire series for a big percentage of the fan base? That would be so dumb! Oma-1, do you have some more of those calming shipper cookies? I seem to be in a rage again! Grrrr!

On a more pleasant note:

Congrats on those grades, Lonely Star!
        thanks !!!

about S&J I'm new too so can't say but let's hope, anyway I'll let you know as soon as he shows up again and maybe this time he'll answer more but he seems he is very late on the questions and answered old ones so maybe next time he'll give us more...yes I know I'm dreaming !!

let's be patient...the probleme that maybe there is no more he can say because it won't be so much S&J ship next season and so he doesn't want to give everyhting but in all the case it's very frustrating and I think I'll have some of those cookies too !!!

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
          Congratulation and your price for A's a little R & R with Sam and Jack
          thanks Gatebee...but what is R&R ?? I know it's stupid maybe but I'm still french, even if I live in the Us, at least for now

Comment

thanks Gatebee...but what is R&R ?? I know it's stupid maybe but I'm still french, even if I live in the Us, at least for now
            R est and R elaxation
            Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
              R est and R elaxation

oh ok !! I'm IN !!! always reading for a little relaxation with Jack !! not just kidding don't lynch me !!! please !!! he's for Sam!! always !!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                Yep, they are still playing games with the shippers. I don't see them ending the S/J relationship, I just don't think they are going to acknowledge it.
                sam and jack-sam and jack-who the heck are they?
                Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                  I've got a scenario rolling around in my head that would be a good way for Jack/Sam to admit their relationship...

We all know that Jack
                  Spoiler:
                  is going to be in Washington.
                  What if he ran into Kerry??? She could mention something about him
                  Spoiler:
                  resigning from the AF and going into the civilian sector.
                  He could reply that "yes, he had." Kerry could then ask..."and what about Colonel Carter?" Jack could smile sweetly and say, "you know...you really do give good advice." Kerry could then ask..."so, are you two finally together"? He could then simply reply "Yes."

Whatcha think?
                  I wouldn't mind a scene like that in fanfic but I don't want to see Kerry on the show again--EVER. It's just too scary to think of her in Washington and Jack there too............ And what TPTB might do with that!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Gatetrixer
                    I wouldn't mind a scene like that in fanfic but I don't want to see Kerry on the show again--EVER. It's just too scary to think of her in Washington and Jack there too............ And what TPTB might do with that!!!
                    I'm suddenly hearing the bathroom music of "Psicosis" the movie from Alfred Hitchcock in my mind.... yep.... no Kerry in DC...

Let's send her to Alaska

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

oh ok !! I'm IN !!! always reading for a little relaxation with Jack !! not just kidding don't lynch me !!! please !!! he's for Sam!! always !!!

That's what the Jack Clones are for Sam gets the original, we take what's left, no lynching neccesary

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                        I'm suddenly hearing the bathroom music of "Psicosis" the movie from Alfred Hitchcock in my mind.... yep.... no Kerry in DC...

Let's send her to Alaska
                        How about the Arctic? Not Antarctica, cuz it's
                        sam and Jack's place, but I think the Arctic is free(and a long ways away..)

Comment

Originally posted by ohshocking
                          Didn't see anyone answer, but it's Revisions, right?

Oh, and I don't want to be the horrible nagging one, but there are quite a few things being said about season 9 without spoiler tags or warnings in place, and some people might not want to be spoiled (to live in hope! ). Thanks
                          yes correct S7 Revision...sorry had been away for 34 hours

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                            How about the Arctic? Not Antarctica, cuz it's
                            sam and Jack's place, but I think the Arctic is free(and a long ways away..)
                            Maybe we can get the Tokra to drop her off on Maybourns planet.
                            Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Oma-1, do you have some more of those calming shipper cookies? I seem to be in a rage again! Grrrr!

Comin right up

Here ya go TN. These should do the trick.

Blue Shipper Cookies - Dreamy Shipper Bliss

Mei Mei's Special Happy Pill Shipper Cookie - They are made from the combined ingredients of mei mei's medicine cabinet. It allows shippers to be in a drugged induced haze to prevent them from losing their minds!

We'll keep the Naquadah Enhanced Cookies in reserve - just in case the symptoms worsen.

*mustn't forget to thank Ship Nana*

Most wonderful Ship Nana, we thank you for your shipper cookies
                              sigpic

Comment

The way I've been feeling since Joe acknowledge my questions, those Naquadah-enhanced ones may be the only ones that will do!!!!!

I'm feeling quite snarky!

Comment

Working...
                                X