This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1
    Glad to be of service. Could just be the hosting site then Lida. I use Photobucket mainly cos its really easy. For really big stuff I use Imageshack.

On the JM thread ..... here's one to put the cat among the pigeons....

We've all been wondering who would be in charge of SG-1 after Sam's return? Joe hasn't answered that question directly yet, but in another reply stated

"As for Carter outranking Mitchell...she does?"

*Groan* more stress! He's so not telling
    I thought Mitchel was going to be in charge of the air division. X302 and X303's and stuff like that. Maybe I'm wrong.

Comment

Sorry, being lazy. That would be Joe Mallozi, Paul Mullie, Peter De Luise, Martin Wood and Brad Wright. (Lovely shippers that they are )

Shipper cookies are good for headaches. Maybe this one ...

Indigo Shipper Cookies - helps us all remain blissfully ignorant of anything negative to our ship
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
        I thought Mitchel was going to be in charge of the air division. X302 and X303's and stuff like that. Maybe I'm wrong.
        really ?? what makes you think that ??

Comment

Oh yeah Oma. That's just my flavor.

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
            really ?? what makes you think that ??
            I thought I read it somewhere.(shrugs)

Comment

Sorry, being lazy. That would be Joe Mallozi, Paul Mullie, Peter De Luise, Martin Wood and Brad Wright. (Lovely shippers that they are )

Shipper cookies are good for headaches. Maybe this one ...

Indigo Shipper Cookies - helps us all remain blissfully ignorant of anything negative to our ship

thanks i feel much better

i've read Joe answer too and I hope he'll say more about this Carter-Mitchell stuff cause obviously there's something there, I'd so like that they hate each other well at least not a good friendship

Comment

I thought he was part of SG-1 - but I could be completely wrong. Like I said, JM aint tellin'

Spoiler:
                Initial pics for Avalon show Mitchell in shot with Vala and the sword with Teal'c behind them. As far as I know, at the start of S9 SG-1 is either disbanded cos Sam is off for professional reasons, Mitchell has to go get Daniel from wherever he is - don't know about Teal'c. So what that means for SG-1 who knows? Although I would have thought with the focus of the show being SG-1 and gate travel again, I would have thought Mitchell is part of SG-1....
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                  I thought I read it somewhere.(shrugs)
                  oh ok...I have no idea about that I simply hope that Sam will kick his butt and be the boss of the team go girl !!!

Comment

wow !! need to say it to someone !! sorry if it's off topic ! I got my grades for the semester at the Uof Minnesota !! well at least two of them and got A and A- !! I'm so glad, not bad for someone who speaks english as a second language !! so thanks for helping me practising my english !!!! love you my family !

(see it's not totally OT!! and I'll add to that SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!!)

Comment

Oma you can bet the House
                      Spoiler:
                      Barrett will make a pass at Sam.If Barrett does not make a pass at Sam that means were all Living in an AU version of Earth.TPTB can have every character make a pass at Sam for all I care.I'am not watching Season 9.I used to be bother about the guest Star of the week and Sam not anymore.TPTB will lose out in the end not the Shippers.If something good happens regarding Sam and Jack I'll hear about it and I can always watch the repeat.Take that TPTB.

Comment

wow !! need to say it to someone !! sorry if it's off topic ! I got my grades for the semester at the Uof Minnesota !! well at least two of them and got A and A- !! I'm so glad, not bad for someone who speaks english as a second language !! so thanks for helping me practising my english !!!! love you my family !

(see it's not totally OT!! and I'll add to that SAM AND JACK FOREVER!!!!)
                        CONGRATULATIONS!

That's fantastic! I think maybe a celebratory fishing trip is in order! I know this nice little cabin with a lake .....
                        sigpic

Comment

oh ok...I have no idea about that I simply hope that Sam will kick his butt and be the boss of the team go girl !!!
                          HEAR HEAR!!!

Comment

CONGRATULATIONS!

That's fantastic! I think maybe a celebratory fishing trip is in order! I know this nice little cabin with a lake .....
                            lol nice idea...but I don't want to disturb the two occupants already there ...so instead i'll make a trip in my bed, and i'll see you all guys tomorrow !

((((((family))))))

Comment

Yeah, life's been reasonably hectic for the student here, so I haven't been posting as much as I used to. My university's on the quarter system, so we don't get out until mid-June, officially making me about the only person who's not at home with all my friends right now. And then I'm staying here this summer to do research, which means that I won't be going home until everybody else has already left to go back to school! Grr...

On the bright side, this summer should be pretty free for me in the evenings, which means I can sit back, relax, and enjoy my Sci-Fi Fridays! I love all the photo manips, speculations, discussions, and Mallozzi questionaires that have been floating around throughout this thread lately. It makes me pretty excited about Season 9 and what it will bring. And I don't think TPTB can seriously have Sam and/or Jack ending up with someone else. Actually, I'm beginning to resign to the possibility that they may never explicitly state that Sam and Jack are together, but I am willing to accept that course of action as long as we don't see them with other people in a consenting romantic situation. As long as they're true to each other with that respect, I'll be happy. So I think it'll be a good summer, from the SG-1 angle.

Ah...back to work.

Comment

Originally posted by aeromathlete
                                Yeah, life's been reasonably hectic for the student here, so I haven't been posting as much as I used to. My university's on the quarter system, so we don't get out until mid-June, officially making me about the only person who's not at home with all my friends right now. And then I'm staying here this summer to do research, which means that I won't be going home until everybody else has already left to go back to school! Grr...

On the bright side, this summer should be pretty free for me in the evenings, which means I can sit back, relax, and enjoy my Sci-Fi Fridays! I love all the photo manips, speculations, discussions, and Mallozzi questionaires that have been floating around throughout this thread lately. It makes me pretty excited about Season 9 and what it will bring. And I don't think TPTB can seriously have Sam and/or Jack ending up with someone else. Actually, I'm beginning to resign to the possibility that they may never explicitly state that Sam and Jack are together, but I am willing to accept that course of action as long as we don't see them with other people in a consenting romantic situation. As long as they're true to each other with that respect, I'll be happy. So I think it'll be a good summer, from the SG-1 angle.

Ah...back to work.

I also don't think that TPTB have the intention to have Sam and Jack not being together .I think they already are together but we won't see much of their intimacy on screen and perhaps not hear much of it as well .i think it's a done deal for them ..they are together and that's it .They will still give us the other guys like Barrett and Orlin making a pass at Sam because first of all , she won't be the one to ask them out ( She is already taken by the one she loves ) and second it's a good opportunity to make her say on screen that she is taken ..But I bet she will not mention Jack just because TPTB will still play their silly little game .She will just say " I'm with someone " or something like that .
                                If TPTB does that , then take it as a kick in the teeth to all shippers of the planet ..It's real bad and tasteless ..but this is what I expect to hear on screen in season 9 .

I would like a lot more than that ...and would love Sam to mention Jack's name when orlin and Barrett are asking her out but I doubt it . When Jack is there for Season 9 premiere , I would love him to mention Sam on a romantic note but I doubt it ..I'm not even sure we'll hear him say " Sam".... he may still mention "Colonel Carter " just to annoy the shippers a little bit more .

I'm so sick of it ..that I'm not even bothering going through the Countdown because deep down I know that their relationship will be hidden and not be talked much ..and if TPTB happens to have them get married at the very end ..it will be without credibility .

With JAG ( although I haven't seen the last episode) it was all credible because both actors were both there until the very end ..and we mostly saw them together in every single episode from beginning to the end . it 's not what 's gonna happen in SG1 between Sam and Jack ..their relationship will be off screen so I doubt the shows will end up with a wedding ...or if it does end with a wedding for S/J, it will be Daniel and Teal'c mentionning it like " OH , Sam and Jack ..sorry they can't be there , they're on their honeymoon" and fade to black ...

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X