Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

wow ! Joe asnwered a question of mine!! cool !! unfortunately my little stratagem didn't function !!! lol
    see question 2 to understand !! : http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1045

so in a word, not a lot of chance that they filmed stuff after threads of Moebius to use it at the beginning of season9...

hope he'll answer the new ones now because I wrote this one a long time ago, I thought he'd never answered !!! there's still hope

Comment

nope Lida, unfortunately I CAN'T see it no idea what's wrong
      what the pic format ? JPEG ?

Comment

((((((((((((((TN)))))))))))))))))

You are in desperate need of shipper cookies!!!!!

Motion Sickeness Shipper Cookies - when eaten prevents motion sickness from TPTB shipper rollercoaster ride.

Hope it makes you feel better.
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
          Lida - I see it! Nice pic Now we just need one of those for S9 ......
          Thank you so much Oma. You can see it and I can see it, but lonely_star can't. It is a jpg. I think I entered the Twilight Zone. :-(

I have to figure this out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And lonely_star, I was watching when Joe side stepped your question.....LOL. Great try!
          On fighting:
          Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
          Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Originally posted by lonely_star
            nope Lida, unfortunately I CAN'T see it no idea what's wrong
            what the pic format ? JPEG ?
            Lida - I can still see the pic - I have no idea why Lonely Star can't. Is is only certain areas who can't see your pics - Marion is in France. Maybe trying a different host site would help? Maybe photobucket.com or imageshack.us
            sigpic

Comment

Lida - I can still see the pic - I have no idea why Lonely Star can't. Is is only certain areas who can't see your pics - Marion is in France. Maybe trying a different host site would help? Maybe photobucket.com or imageshack.us
              no actually i'm in Minnesota !! will be in France thursday...after a year studying here I'll miss the US so much !!

you should try imageShack there are good
              don't know why it's not working...
              can you try to download it Oma and then post it to see if it comes frome the pic or the serveur or something else ?? (and so I can see it !! lol )
              Last edited by lonely_star; 15 May 2005, 06:45 PM. Reason: spelling

Comment

I've just been watching my S6 DVD's and the audio commentaries, and I've realized I have all new reasons for wanting to see Robert Cooper buried alive under a mountain of shipper cookies! At the end, when there *should* have been a great "reunion" scene with Jack and Carter, who has fretted over him for weeks, he said that people have asked about it but he thought it would be "over the top." Oh, please!! The you-know-what also said that the story was supposed to be about the two men, so it should end that way. And he also kept referring to Carter's reaction - obviously that of a woman searching for the man she loves - as how much the team cares about each other.

Grrrrrrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, just had to vent after spending 45 minutes listening to that crap! Even listening to Peter Woeste drone on and on about camera angles and lighting is better than this garbage!
                Last edited by Buc252; 15 May 2005, 07:11 PM.
                - Mary
                SG1 needs it's Fifth Man - Why should we settle for less? Bring back Jonas Quinn!
                Jack O'Neill would die for any member of his team. But there's only one he'd live for: Samantha Carter.

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                  Thank you so much Oma. You can see it and I can see it, but lonely_star can't. It is a jpg. I think I entered the Twilight Zone. :-(

I have to figure this out!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And lonely_star, I was watching when Joe side stepped your question.....LOL. Great try!

thanks i'll try to find another way to know more soon...need to think about it first

hope you'll figure it out soon for the pic

Comment

looks like the phone call theory is not the good one either...

http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....postcount=1048

sg-1fanintn really thanks for trying !! I'm so with you with all that!!!!

Comment

((((((((((((((TN)))))))))))))))))

You are in desperate need of shipper cookies!!!!!

Motion Sickeness Shipper Cookies - when eaten prevents motion sickness from TPTB shipper rollercoaster ride.

Hope it makes you feel better.
                      You are correct.....and thank you. I think I'll have a dozen!!!!!

Comment

Here's Lida's Pic. Can you see it now Marion????

sigpic

Comment

I know what you mean Mary - frustrating is just too nice a word for it. I know that a lot of tptb like JM, PM, PDL, MW and even BW are shipppers - but Robert Cooper isnt imo .... which does make me a bit worried ....
                          sigpic

Comment

yep I can !!!
                            YAY !! thanks Oma and nice one Lida !! Thanks to you guys !!!! you rock !!! little something for you guys

hehe

Comment

I know what you mean Mary - frustrating is just too nice a word for it. I know that a lot of tptb like JM, PM, PDL, MW and even BW are shipppers - but Robert Cooper isnt imo .... which does make me a bit worried ....

oh wow !! all those letters!! I can feel the headache coming !!
                              but I share this feelings with you guys

Comment

Glad to be of service. Could just be the hosting site then Lida. I use Photobucket mainly cos its really easy. For really big stuff I use Imageshack.

On the JM thread ..... here's one to put the cat among the pigeons....

Spoiler:
                                We've all been wondering who would be in charge of SG-1 after Sam's return? Joe hasn't answered that question directly yet, but in another reply stated

"As for Carter outranking Mitchell...she does?"

*Groan* more stress! He's so not telling
                                Last edited by Oma-1; 15 May 2005, 07:42 PM. Reason: forgot spoiler tags - oops sorry
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X