This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sueKay
    I think I've invested too much in this show to become a casual viewer...I'll either watch it or I won't...I've quit fandoms before. I quit Voyager fandom when it ended and I quit Star Trek fandom altogether when it became farcicle (sp?)

I won't hesitate to do the same for SG1...But...I still have faith in some of thr assosciate PTB {Martin Wood and the directors are great and so obviously shippers) my main problem are the producers. I'm sure they're nice people but they don't understand the female fans of the show very well.
    The "producers" I know are all men....don't they have wives or girlfriends....they should be the power behind the thrown and get their partners to write that final ship of ships.

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay
      Well...My exams are completely preoccupying me now...so wish me luck for tomorrow!!!!!!

I wonder how Sam and Jack did at their school exams....
      Good luck Suekay on your exams....hope to see your smiling face after it is all said and done. Sam must have been amazing in school because she was top of her class in astrophysics....can't remember what Jack took...but he was an awesome pilot so he must have aced all his classes too.

Comment

Unspoken Words

Comment

Originally posted by ForeverSg1
          wow that's awesome !!!! Thanks for sharing !!!!

I think you deserve this !! for your pic and the scene for season 9!!!

good luck SueKay, you'll be almost done and a big smile on your face, as I am !! i'm done with my 17pages paper I had to write for today! I've spent 12hours on that yesterday that's why I wasn't there but i'm back with you guys! I wanted to rep you for your nice posts, I completely share you feelings about season8 and what you wrote but I have to spread some love before

personnaly I'm sure we'll have some stuff in season 9 and i'm looking forward it anyway to see how the new team is working on and to see RDA again!!! I became thunked too!!!

ho and Melpomene! I really enjoyed you fic, i'e already read it and stil enjoyed! i'll read other stuff you wrote...I love rainy days!!!!!

Comment

I posted this on another thread, but Rogue suggested I add it here as well.

http://img182.echo.cx/img182/9903/whyme7mu.jpg

It's a bit suggestive...so I'm putting the captions in spoilers.
            Spoiler:

Sam: Hmm, did you say something?

Pete: I asked you if you wanted me to stop. You don't seem to be enjoying yourself.

Sam: I'm sorry, Pete. I guess my mind was some place else (thinking) with someone else.

RLOL....Sam was thinking of Jack of course

Comment

I can't give you any green, but WOW what a great pic! Love it, love it.
              -girlgater

Comment

(((((((((((((((FOREVERSG1)))))))))))))))))))))))))
                beautiful pic!!

Oh news announcement. I just uploaded parts 2 and 3 in The Ladies Men trilogy. I know some people were looking forward to it. Don't know if any of them are here now or not...

Gatebee did you sleep last night? I saw you shortly before I passed out and you were here before me...

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                  (((((((((((((((FOREVERSG1)))))))))))))))))))))))))
                  beautiful pic!!

Oh news announcement. I just uploaded parts 2 and 3 in The Ladies Men trilogy. I know some people were looking forward to it. Don't know if any of them are here now or not...

Gatebee did you sleep last night? I saw you shortly before I passed out and you were here before me...
                  slept for 6 hours and could hear Sam and Jack next door

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                    pic fr myrth

Comment

I slept for 7. Did you slip a note under thier door? "Congratulations on FINALLY getting your act together!!" ?

Comment

I slept for 7. Did you slip a note under thier door? "Congratulations on FINALLY getting your act together!!" ?
                        pic fr stargate1971

did not slip any note cause didn't want to bother them. They were rather loud though. hehehehehe

Comment

pic fr stargate1971
                          did not slip any note cause didn't want to bother them. They were rather loud though. hehehehehe
                          (blushes) Oh my.

Comment

(blushes) Oh my.
                            OMG....RLOL at your response...((((( Mel )))))) yes this is so much fun

Comment

Desperate Thunker

Comment

I don't know how many hours you guys slept but I know you're dreaming a lot! (or hallucinate maybe... ) (and i'm not complaining about dreaming with you )

anyway, just watched some vids and there's one thing I don't really like in threads...in the infirmary scene
                                Spoiler:
                                Jack doesn't react at all when she caresses his hand, I mean look at that he doesn't even move, do nothing at all...maybe he thinks he already goes too far cause he's still his CO but come on, she's soooooooo .... he could do something, don't you think ???
                                only regret for this scene!!

oh and the "for being here for me" with this R !! I think it's so funny the way she says that !! I almost laugh all the time!!! and so smile too !!!!!! it's ABOUT time!!!

what do you guys think ?

Comment

Working...
                                X