Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

you know that episode when jack gets back from baal's prison and is laying in the hospital bed,can't remember the name of the episode,Daniel is talking to jack as he has ascended and daniel says to jack along the lines ' you will ok jack' to where jack says 'how do you know' as he says that sam walks in to give jack some water and daniel gives a smile,did i dream that our did something like that happened?

I have visions of Daniel and Teal'c having a conversation about sam and jack where daniel has just found out that they are having a relatioship!

daniel; you mean to tell me that sam and jack....jack and sam are....are what exactly?

teal'c; daniel jackson i have known for some time that there were feelings there for one another,but the tauri are foolish people they take their time to show where heart should lay.

daniel; but when did i miss all that i was only gone for 1 year.....

Teal'c is such a shipper,and bless daniel to miss it all the time

wynterxx

TRUE LOVE COMES AT A PRICE,BUT IS WORTH IT AT THE END

Comment

Originally posted by wynter
      you know that episode when jack gets back from baal's prison and is laying in the hospital bed,can't remember the name of the episode,Daniel is talking to jack as he has ascended and daniel says to jack along the lines ' you will ok jack' to where jack says 'how do you know' as he says that sam walks in to give jack some water and daniel gives a smile,did i dream that our did something like that happened?

<snip>

That's Abyss, but when Jack asks him how does he know, he says 'You're just gonna have to trust me' and Jack replies 'I think I can do that'
      There's also a short discussion about why Daniel isn't sticking around, but I can't remember if it's before or after that.

Comment

I have visions of Daniel and Teal'c having a conversation about sam and jack where daniel has just found out that they are having a relatioship!

daniel; you mean to tell me that sam and jack....jack and sam are....are what exactly?

teal'c; daniel jackson i have known for some time that there were feelings there for one another,but the tauri are foolish people they take their time to show where heart should lay.

daniel; but when did i miss all that i was only gone for 1 year.....

Teal'c is such a shipper,and bless daniel to miss it all the time

wynterxx
        You're not imagining it Wynter It's S6 Abyss. We had a big discussion a week or so ago about this ep and someone posted a link to a fab vid. I'll have a hunt it out for you
        sigpic

Comment

Its funny really i have a similar situation in work at the moment,my manager and i have been close friends in work for over a year,we respect each other as work friends as well as friends outside of work.The last couple of months though we have admitted their are feelings but we can't act on them as it's againest work regs and people wouldn't be happy,but god it's hard!

Now i know how sam and jack feel but they are together nearly every second of the day,plus been working together for 8 years,I just pray that they finally do give in as i think Jack has had enough and wants the love just as much as sam but jack would be the one to move (reduced episodes for RDA).

I have been reading the books of stargate and they are fantastic esp sally reeve,and trial by fire,gives me extra stargate moments.

WYNTERXX[/QUOTE]

Ouch, yeah, that whole working together thing must be very, very hard. Still, you at least know it's there, and that it's mutual. You have that much, which is so much better than not knowing, and it's sort of a nice, private thing for the two of you. Makes coming to work every day extra special.

I must admit, I got onto the book thing at Christmas and really, really enjoyed them. I think I like the current one at the moment the most because we actually do see that Sam and Jack really think things about each other. Just in case this is a spoiler, I'll do it in white. Highlight the next bit if you want to read it.
          I was just really happy to see that when each thought the other one was dead, both of them were torn up, big time, with a lot of regrets. That let us see what they really felt about each other. That's really upset a lot of non-shippers on the group that I was on. Too bad.
          I guess this has been discussed to death, but since I'm new here, and I haven't been able to mention this elsewhere, I just have to say I was absolutely overjoyed to see Sam take Jack's hand in Threads and rub her thumb against it. I mean, wow, that was *not* platonic. Platonic friends don't normally touch each other quite like that!

Yowza
          Yowza

Comment

OKay ... I'm blonde!

So, let me just clarify ... Daniel and Teal'c never had that conversationg - right?

Hmm!

And, lol to the coment about you thinking you imagined it, welcome to my world. It did happen though, I remember that.
            Support SHEX, wear a shirt ... I did!

Comment

hello my shipper family,

wow been a long time,i have been away so i have missed you guys so much,but i just haven't had the time to log on!

hope every-one is doing good and welcome to all the newbies that i have missed.

i have been doing the usual when i do have 5 mins and thats watching all me sam and jack moments!

Its funny really i have a similar situation in work at the moment,my manager and i have been close friends in work for over a year,we respect each other as work friends as well as friends outside of work.The last couple of months though we have admitted their are feelings but we can't act on them as it's againest work regs and people wouldn't be happy,but god it's hard!

Now i know how sam and jack feel but they are together nearly every second of the day,plus been working together for 8 years,I just pray that they finally do give in as i think Jack has had enough and wants the love just as much as sam but jack would be the one to move (reduced episodes for RDA).

I have been reading the books of stargate and they are fantastic esp sally reeve,and trial by fire,gives me extra stargate moments.

Does any-body know when sg1 aires in America?

quick hi to CATY and the rest of the gang .

see you later,

WYNTERXX
              To add to your comment, I think that one of the reasons Jack and Sam
              Spoiler:
              started to pull away from each other in season 8 was that they were not spending time together on the base/off world like they use to. Besides going on missions together, he probably hung around her lab and they ate lunch together. As General he probably didn't have the time plus he had to be careful about appearances. Since they couldn't spend time together off base either they started to drift apart. I think that is why Pete hung around so long and Kerry came into the picture. They were lonely.
              Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Morning everyone!

Poor Daniel, he always has horrible timing and is totally dense when it comes to seeing how Jack and Sam feel for each other. In WoO last night at the end when he asks Jack if while in the loops he ever did anything just because he knew he could, and then Jack gives Sam that look...Daniel just couldn't figure it out. Glad Teal'c is around; perhaps he even ran interference for Sam/Jack during the looping! (Who knows?)

By the way...my 15 year-old son, who is in trouble for his grades and thought it best to spend some time with Mom, watched WoO with me. After it went off, I asked him...so is there something going on between Sam/Jack? He answered--without hesitation--"Oh, Mom...come on, he resigned just so he could make out with her"! Isn't it sweet! I think I may have converted him!

Welcome ayowza!

Happy day everyone!
                -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                  To add to your comment, I think that one of the reasons Jack and Sam
                  Spoiler:
                  started to pull away from each other in season 8 was that they were not spending time together on the base/off world like they use to. Besides going on missions together, he probably hung around her lab and they ate lunch together. As General he probably didn't have the time plus he had to be careful about appearances. Since they couldn't spend time together off base either they started to drift apart. I think that is why Pete hung around so long and Kerry came into the picture. They were lonely.
                  there is no question that loneliness had a lot to do with it-and you can be alone in a crowd. If you think that RDA's portrait of General Jack as
                  Spoiler:
                  bitter, lonely and angry man is on purpose-there is a lot that is going on-but what bugged me about season 8 is that I really think that Jack bordered on really "hating" Sam. Now what is that all about??? I love you so much-I hate you for it? I really don't know. Season 8 was very puzzeling with their interactions. And I still cannot account for what made them turn to each other in Threads-but that...as they say is another ball of wax.
                  Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                    there is no question that loneliness had a lot to do with it-and you can be alone in a crowd. If you think that RDA's portrait of General Jack as
                    Spoiler:
                    bitter, lonely and angry man is on purpose-there is a lot that is going on-but what bugged me about season 8 is that I really think that Jack bordered on really "hating" Sam. Now what is that all about??? I love you so much-I hate you for it? I really don't know. Season 8 was very puzzeling with their interactions. And I still cannot account for what made them turn to each other in Threads-but that...as they say is another ball of wax.
                    Well there is no doubt he was a
                    Spoiler:
                    ass. I think he was angry with Sam but he didn't have the guts to step up to the plate. So intead of fighting for the one he loves, he gets a young girlfriend. Go figure. Yeah and don't get me started on Threads, this whole J/S relationship storyline had so many holes in it.
                    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                      Morning everyone!

Poor Daniel, he always has horrible timing and is totally dense when it comes to seeing how Jack and Sam feel for each other. In WoO last night at the end when he asks Jack if while in the loops he ever did anything just because he knew he could, and then Jack gives Sam that look...Daniel just couldn't figure it out. Glad Teal'c is around; perhaps he even ran interference for Sam/Jack during the looping! (Who knows?)

By the way...my 15 year-old son, who is in trouble for his grades and thought it best to spend some time with Mom, watched WoO with me. After it went off, I asked him...so is there something going on between Sam/Jack? He answered--without hesitation--"Oh, Mom...come on, he resigned just so he could make out with her"! Isn't it sweet! I think I may have converted him!

Welcome ayowza!

Happy day everyone!
                      Yeah, my 11 yr old daughter asked me the other day. Is Sam and Jack ever going to get together because they kinda like each other? I told her well
                      Spoiler:
                      I think they already have if you can read between the lines. She hasn't seen Threads or Moebius I/II, but they are so vague I don't think she would have come to the conclusion they are together.

Rogue

Comment

I think Jack was angry in general as follows:

1 - mad at the regulations keeping them apart
                        2 - mad at himself for not giving it all up for her
                        3 - mad at Sam for getting with Pete
                        4 - mad at Sam for not asking him to resign/or resigning herself

He's bound to have been frustrated with the entire situation. He knew that Sam had feelings for him and of course he cared for her, but there was nothing either one of them could do. Sam was a little better off, but still twisted, because she convinced herself that Pete was the answer to everything--when in truth, he wasn't.
                        -girlgater

Comment

Heya!

I'M BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAACK

Whew!

I've had no internet access since Friday Morning and it's Tuesday afternoon now!

Okay...

VIRTUAL SEASON NINE ROLLCALL!

suekay - writer/runner
                          mishy mo - writer
                          LOL4JACK - ??
                          Oma-1 - ??
                          Myrth - ??
                          PittburghGirl - ??
                          Buc252 - writer ?
                          CatySG1 - graphics
                          Rogue - ??
                          Lys - graphics

ADD YOUR NAME!
                          sigpic
                          Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by girlgater
                            I think Jack was angry in general as follows:

1 - mad at the regulations keeping them apart
                            2 - mad at himself for not giving it all up for her
                            3 - mad at Sam for getting with Pete
                            4 - mad at Sam for not asking him to resign/or resigning herself

He's bound to have been frustrated with the entire situation. He knew that Sam had feelings for him and of course he cared for her, but there was nothing either one of them could do. Sam was a little better off, but still twisted, because she convinced herself that Pete was the answer to everything--when in truth, he wasn't.
                            you bring up points i agree with but does anyone remember in threads
                            Spoiler:
                            when Halucination Jack asked her "Why don't you ask, if you really wanna know?"-hows come that was glossed over. Her subconscious mind challenged her-why don't you ask him and find out what is going on. She ignored that tiny little voice that spoke such loud words.
                            Franklin said, "They that can give up essential liberty for a little safety deserve neither liberty nor safety."

"Do or do not. There is no try." Yoda

Comment

Heya!

Well...This weekend was horrible (apart from going out with some girlfriends) RLs been horrid...and I never got my computer back until last night...sans Modem *cries*

I've no longer got internet access at home, meaning I won't be online at all at the weekends (unless I finally get a modem)

Good news - my computer is virus free and my graphics programs are working again!!!!!!!!

Woo hoo!

Now I gotta go...speak to you all tomorrow!

WELCOME TO ALL THE NEWBIES!
                              WELCOME BACK EVERYONE WHO'S COME BACK!!!!!!

POWER TO DA SHIPPAS!!!!!!!!!!
                              sigpic
                              Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Originally posted by pittsburghgirl
                                you bring up points i agree with but does anyone remember in threads
                                Spoiler:
                                when Halucination Jack asked her "Why don't you ask, if you really wanna know?"-hows come that was glossed over. Her subconscious mind challenged her-why don't you ask him and find out what is going on. She ignored that tiny little voice that spoke such loud words.
                                I think she was afraid of the answer. Grace
                                Spoiler:
                                If he said he loved her and wanted to be with her then who is going to give up their job. If he said he didn't have feelings for her, she would be hurt and didn't want to handle rejection. I think she looked at Jack as a no win situation.

Rogue

Comment

Working...
                                X