This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by girlgater
    I know it's probably been discussed before, but I can't resist. Nemesis is on Sci-Fi and Jack just asked Sam to go fishing in Minnesota. Does anyone else think that she was considering saying yes to going along? I know she came downt he hall and said "have a good time", but I can't help but think that deep down she really wanted to go. (Especially after he put in that lame explanation about them being two co-workers!) Did he really believe his own words--he couldn't have!
    She wouldn't be chasing him down the corridor just to say goodbye again! I'm sure she wanted to be convinced into going with. My shippy heart likes to think she would have said yes given the chance. If it had been the last season, she definitely would have!

Here's the moment for those who don't have the boxset to hand

JACK: You know, maybe it's just me, but I always thought when one GOT a
    chance to leave, one actually LEFT. (Sam Smiles) Daniel's recuperating,
    Teal'C's off visiting his kid somewhere, personally, I have a date with a
    lake in Minnesota where the bass grow that big. (Opens his arms wide)

SAM: (Sarcastically) Really?!

JACK: Oh, Yes! What I'm describing here, Carter, involves a very special
    element.

SAM: This IS fun to me, Sir.

JACK: Well, if --- playing with your little reactor sounds better than
    exploring the lakes and natural beauty of Northern Minnesota, there's not
    much I can do.

SAM: Was that an invitation --- Sir?

JACK: Nothing wrong with that is there? (She shakes her head, then looks
    down to his chest, then back up to his eyes)**
    Couple of Co-workers, friends
    if you will, fishing. It'd be fun.

SAM: (Smiles) Wow! (Blushing?) I appreciate the offer, Sir, really! Sounds
    great! But I should ---

JACK: (Answers her very quickly) No sweat! (She turns back to him) See you
    in a week. And by all means, have fun! (He leaves) (Sam smiles)

SAM: (In the hallway) Colonel! (He turns) Uh --- (Looses her smile) (He
    cocks his head , and raises his eyebrows) Have a good time!

JACK: Land of sky-blue waters, loofas, (Sam smiles real pretty here) ya sure
    ya betcha' , snookums, mosquitoes ---

** she's checkin' him out - she's thinkin' about it - she's very tempted
    sigpic

Comment

If only she could have gone...
      -girlgater

Comment

someone asked caps from fail safe so here we are !

she looks at him

he looks at her

and obviously she likes that...

Comment

Talking of Fail Safe - here's a funny little ff by SelDear. Very funny, very shippy, very short - but to the point

http://www.users.bigpond.com/seldear...ifesupport.htm
          sigpic

Comment

girlgater I think Sam was going to say Yes but Sam saw an Airmen walking towards her and Jack and she got nervous.

Comment

Just been catching up on the Ask JM Thread and saw this question. http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=969

Anyone seen this info anywhere?????
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
                Just been catching up on the Ask JM Thread and saw this question. http://forum.gateworld.net/showpost....&postcount=969

Anyone seen this info anywhere?????
                very weird...indeed

very good remark ses110 ... the airman is on the way..not cool but I definitely think she really wanted to say yes...too bad she didn't! !

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                  4. When he says, "Always," notice how her facial expression changes. It's a look of recognition. Then, they exchange "that look," right before she's called in to see Jacob. Darn! We needed a few more seconds there for something else to transpire! Not a kiss (inappropriate in the situation), but maybe another word or two, like,

SAM: "But what about....."

JACK: "Over......"

SAM: "But why?"

JACK: "You know why....."

Any comments? Or do I just have too much time on my hands today?
                  SG-1fanintn, great observation regarding the "this" and "it", willl watch again this weekend to see if they had HMWS

Regarding point 4.... I almost fainted imagining for a sec that that scene was real, it woud have been great!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                  Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                  Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

LOL4JACK: Yeah, any day of the week, we could write this stuff!!!! I would have liked to have seen that too!

Oma-1: Yes, I have seen that Carmen would be back, but I'm betting it will be in flashback. Amanda was very upset that they were killing him off, so TPTB agreed to use him in S9.

After all, don't you think she'll have a lot to sort through? Her knowledge that her dad was dying and his death came very close together.....same day! So, I expect to see him in flashback, dreams or imaginary conversations.

However, since there are now fish in Jack's pond, I suppose Jacob could still be alive......
                    Last edited by sg-1fanintn; 25 April 2005, 05:09 PM.

Comment

Martin Gero is online right now at: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...&page=12&pp=20

Comment

Martin Gero is online right now at: http://forum.gateworld.net/showthrea...&page=12&pp=20
                        I saw your question

Here's hoping he answers it.
                        sigpic

Comment

He won't. They never answer ship questions.

Comment

He's kinda answered a couple of Atlantis ones - unfortunately not the answers I wanted to hear, so I asked my own

You never know
                            sigpic

Comment

Yay he's been viewing the thread for awhile now mabye he contemplating answering the question
                              Answer it Martin!!!!

Comment

He won't. They never answer ship questions.
                                Actually, looks like he hinted at some....cool. Now if only we could get Joe to give up some S/J stuff...
                                And it came to pass that in time the Great God Om spake unto Brutha, the Chosen One: "Psst!"

Jack: You're so shallow.
                                Daniel: Oh please. Teal'c is like one of the deepest people I know. He's so deep. Tell him how deep you are. You'll be lucky if you understand this.
                                Teal'c: My depth is immaterial to this conversation.
                                Daniel: Oh! You see?
                                Jack: (to Daniel) No more beer for you.

River: My food is problematic.

Comment

Working...
                                X