Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hope the mini-shipper day was a success. Sorry I couldn't participate, Saturday was a real busy day for me. Besides the mash potatoes and the usual bottles I found in the back, the shipper bus was fairly clean.
    Odo's last wishes: cremate me, put me in my bucket, then shoot me through the wormhole.

Rogue

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
      I hope the mini-shipper day was a success. Sorry I couldn't participate, Saturday was a real busy day for me. Besides the mash potatoes and the usual bottles I found in the back, the shipper bus was fairly clean.
      ((((((( Rogue ))))))) shippy bus was good...pick me up when I put my hand up...thanks you

Comment

Originally posted by sueKay

(where's token and her map when you need it?)
        Well, I'm not Token but I think I can help you

http://home.earthlink.net/~rdapix2/ShipperTown.htm
        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

wow ! I finaly caught up 15 pages !!
          sorry I missed the shippie bus...
          did you guys save me some popcorn and shippy cookies???

(((((Caty))))) Great videos
          (((((Uber))))) Thanks for the Shipto Bismol
          (((((LOL4JACK))))) Thanks for the great questions
          (((((Florence))))) thanks for the fics!
          (((((((((((((((((((Shipper Family))))))))))))))))))))))

hope you all had a good mini ship day and I'm looking forward the big one in july !! hope i'll be there this time and won't have to spend my whole week end shooting my documentary !

oh I almost forgot ! WELCOME LIDA !! have you tried Amanda's pyjamas?? I'd love to see a pitcure of you wearing it !! would be so cool !!! but i'm so jealous!!

about the questions :
          1) how did I become a shipper...no idea I think the ship is "entered" in me gradually and I didn't pay attention at it first cause I began to watch stargate from the beginning and then things became clearer just as it did with sam and jack !! and now...no return point !!

2) episode I can't live without... well everybody said WoO so I'll say something else... I think threads because
          Spoiler:
          we had our potatoe head dumped and they finally accept each other and their feelings...don't want to think what things could be without this episode !!!!!!!

3) scene can't live without... well once again Divide and Conquer of course but Heroes2 is so cool...this hug is one of my fav shippy moments, the looks, the fact that he's present for her, that's she's worried and that's so angsty and his head in his neck and...well great

4) YES !!!! well I think it was more like WOW !!!! AWESOME!!! (but in the french version of course ) probably the WoO kiss and the divide and conquer declaration but it was more like IT'S ABOUT TIME !!

glad to be here again !! and to have time to write and read you!

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
            Any comments? Or do I just have too much time on my hands today?
            TN (can I call you that? ) I'm glad you had too much time on your hands today! I hadn't noticed Sam's initial reaction to Jack in the infirmary scene.
            Spoiler:
            I think I was too busy being horrified tptb were killing Jacob off, or anticipating the always moment.
            I'm gonna watch that clip again and come back to ya
            sigpic

Comment

Ya, Tense. Initially I'd just put that down to worry for Jacob, but re-watching it again, she definitely tensed up when Jack came in. So my vote goes for your explanation

As for Moebius, I'd noticed it, but my naieve and completly innocent mind put the "this" "it" down to chaos theory. *innocent smile* *coughhwmscough*

I think another big indicator of the change in their relationship from Threads to M2 was
              Spoiler:
              in Sam's lab - when Jack picks up the box and says "you've got packing to do" that look is definitely suggestive. I mean, they had *lots* more time after Threads this time around cos they didn't have a mission to the past to plan. I'm sure they used that time effectively

The only thing I'm still disappointed in (I've come to terms with the other things ) is that for 8 long years the regs has been the problem standing in the way. That problem wasn't resolved before the *improvement* in their relationship.
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by melpomene
                Yeah when you think about all that liplock we've seen and only one of them actually happened in this reality between the sam and jack from this reality and only Jack remembers it...it's frustrating is what it is.
                Agreed.

At some point before the end of SG1 we really need to see a real S/J kiss. Resolution is all well and good, but after 8 years it needs to be acknowledged.

If we don't get it, well, ptb - beware! Cos one day you might just receive an odd shaped package in the post (hand delivered by Penguins ) ... being the extended dvd version of all shippy moments from all seasons. When they place the dvd in the machine, it will start with

dun dun dun de dun dun, dun dun dun de dun dun, de deeee de de dun (Mission Impossible theme )

"Your mission, should you choose to accept, will be to show a big honkin' kiss between Sam and Jack, in this reality, with no alien intervention, with both parties being completely compus mentis and really enjoying it. If you do not accept this dvd will not self-destruct in 5 seconds ..... but reprogramme your machine to only play shippy bits"
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by florence

I love shipper town!
                  -girlgater

Comment

It could also be that while shooting the two different takes of the scene at the lake cabin (They had to shoot it twice to accomodate the "Moebius 2" discussion of the now-present fish), Amanda just accidentally said "it" instead of "this," and that no one there thought it mattered. I'm not really sure I even read anything into the different wording, although I'm the one who initially pointed it out. I just thought it was worth mentioning.

I'm certain of the other things I pointed out in my earlier post, though, and of their significance.

And Oma-1.....as to officially removing the "regs" as an issue, I'm still hoping that will be resolved in flashback when Jack resigns his command to go to Homeworld Security in Ep 1 or 3 of S9. Remember, we don't know for sure whether Rick and Amanda did a little extra filming before S8 wrapped. There have been persistent rumors! If they did, that could be used in early S9.

And, no, even if they DID shoot extra film before S8 wrapped, I don't expect it to be mentioned in anything we're going to read before the new season starts in July! That's how they make sure the shippers are all in front of their TVs on premiere night!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Rogue
                      OK. Own up. Who left the mash? Do you have any idea how difficult that is to get out of the upholstery? Your punishment is to watch Chimera 20 times!

*Honestly, you'd think people would have more sense than to use packet mash as a substitute for snow when re-enacting BTS*
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by sg-1fanintn
                        And, no, even if they DID shoot extra film before S8 wrapped, I don't expect it to be mentioned in anything we're going to read before the new season starts in July! That's how they make sure the shippers are all in front of their TVs on premiere night!!!!!
                        I'm sure that they will keep anything dealing with the ship top secret--swearing everyone to secrecy. They have to give us enough to keep us interested! I hope that it will be worth the wait.
                        -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by florence

(((Florence))) Thanks for the link. I love that map!

sueKay - your idea for a corner shop is great - it would be WHS shop of shipper town!

(to all non-UKers, that's WHSmiths, the newsagents chain)
                          sigpic

Comment

((((((TN, Girlgater))))))

I hope your optimism is proved right.

Arrrgh - how am I gonna last til July????? And then it'll be my pc screen I'm glued to *sob* Can anyone work Caty's magic and give us a glimpse????? *begs*
                            sigpic

Comment

I know it's probably been discussed before, but I can't resist. Nemesis is on Sci-Fi and Jack just asked Sam to go fishing in Minnesota. Does anyone else think that she was considering saying yes to going along? I know she came downt he hall and said "have a good time", but I can't help but think that deep down she really wanted to go. (Especially after he put in that lame explanation about them being two co-workers!) Did he really believe his own words--he couldn't have!
                              -girlgater

Comment

I'm just glad they're getting into shippy Season 4 now on Sci Fi! That'll be fun to watch again.

And to TPTB out there: I'm planning to buy all the boxed sets.....if you don't break my heart in July! If you do break my heart, I guess I'll just relive the past in Sci Fi and syndication reruns instead.

Comment

Working...
                                X