This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ohshocking
    Oh! *hugs* But you have the shipper family thread! I'm lucky, both my best friend and sister are just as crazy shippers as me, which is good, otherwise I think I'd go insane pointing out and discussing the little ship moments (ooo! They stood next to each other!!! Sadly, I have actually said just that for my Atlantis ship, Shep/Weir) with myself. You know, before the internet it must have been really stressful shipping on your own, am glad everyone can ship together now (I sound like such a sap!)

Yay for ship day!
    ((((ohshocking))))

Don't worry, you're not alone in your sappiness The only shippers I know in RL are my kids - and that's not really good for adult conversation!!!! My hubby is a gater, but the ship stuff just makes him roll his eyes

So shipping is lots more fun for me since I discovered Gateworld - we can be one big sappy family here :sappylook:
    sigpic

Comment

pic fr. rdanderson or rda-forever

Jack: Wow this is cool.
      Sam: I know.
      Jack: Oh, ya.
      Sam: Oh,ya

Comment

In honour of sueKay and Tracey - and any shipper who shouted YES!! when Mr Spudley Duck got dumped, here's a little piccy (I don't think I've posted it before, but if I have, you get to see it again )

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...-1/moftime.jpg

MB - I know you like DDL, so just think of this as Pete - nice enough, but the wrong man for Sam
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
          pic fr. rdanderson or rda-forever
          http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...1/113des02.jpg
          Jack: Wow this is cool.
          Sam: I know.
          Jack: Oh, ya.
          Sam: Oh,ya
          Sam & Jack are house hunting.

Sam: I think there could be some damp on the ceiling.
          Jack: Uh-huh. Could be a b**** to get rid of.
          Sam: Let's look at something else. This is a bit ostentatious for my taste.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
            In honour of sueKay and Tracey - and any shipper who shouted YES!! when Mr Spudley Duck got dumped, here's a little piccy (I don't think I've posted it before, but if I have, you get to see it again )

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v6...-1/moftime.jpg

MB - I know you like DDL, so just think of this as Pete - nice enough, but the wrong man for Sam
            RLOL...so perfect

Comment

Sam & Jack are house hunting.

Sam: I think there could be some damp on the ceiling.
              Jack: Uh-huh. Could be a b**** to get rid of.
              Sam: Let's look at something else. This is a bit ostentatious for my taste.

((((((( Oma )))))
              rlol

Comment

*Appears in a beam of light*

HI SHIPPER FAMILY!!!!!!!!!!

I've been away since the end of Season 8 when things started to go wrong around here and i've been really busy with school work and revision for the past few weeks but SueKay has been e-mailing me recently and she's convinced me to come back to my family and say hi!!!

I haven't forgot about you all and I'm still the big Sam/Jack shipper that I was before, i'm just calmly waiting for Season 9 where we will see once and for all how far TPTB are willing to take Sam and Jack.....

anyways.....i hope everyone is keeping well!!!
                (((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((Shipper Family)))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

Oh, I forgot to say....

HAPPY MINI SHIP DAY!!!!!

@->-4eva Sam and Jack!<3

^ My New Siggy!!! Made by SueKay! ^

Comment

((((((((Sam O Neill))))))))

Welcome back! Perfect day to drop by

I have a mini-Poll for mini-Ship Day I've been reading an AU ff today, so that's inspired me

Which AU ep is your favourite and why?
                    sigpic

Comment

((((((((((((Sam o Neill))))))))))))))))

Welcome back!

Anywho...my ship project's not going well...dang!

I'll be back later with season one!
                      sigpic
                      Part 2 coming very soon!! (this is a fic btw, not the Fandemonium novel)

Comment

Yes, I'm back ! I had to get off the shippy bus for a while cause my little niece was here and she prefered to see Barbie online site rather than GW forum (she's only 3 years old, that's probably the reason )

But now I'm back, ready for mini-ship day party
                        I've seen many beautiful works : Caty's vids, gatebee's funny captions, Oma's wallpaper. Wow, there are a lot of talented people in this family !
                        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Uff ! GW has been difficult to access for the last couple of hours....

So I've been reading some FF, I love this one it is a behind the scenes to Threads that we all know that happened (Just in case it is NC-17)

http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/helio2.../9/always.html

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                          Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                          Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

((((((((Sam O Neill))))))))

Welcome back! Perfect day to drop by

I have a mini-Poll for mini-Ship Day I've been reading an AU ff today, so that's inspired me

Which AU ep is your favourite and why?
                            I loved the first one "THERE BUT FOR THE GRACE OF GOD" I guess it was because of the surpise of the AU universe.... if I loved Stargate before on that ep there was no question....

I loved Daniel's reaction to AU Sam huging AU Jack, but overall it was an ep full of emotions.

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                              Uff ! GW has been difficult to access for the last couple of hours....

So I've been reading some FF, I love this one it is a behind the scenes to Threads that we all know that happened (Just in case it is NC-17)

http://www.sg1-heliopolis.com/helio2.../9/always.html
                              Tell me about it I thought my computer was complaining cos of all the abuse its been getting today

Instead it's GW complaining about all the use its been getting today

But the Shippy Hippie bus is still going strong

OK, maybe not going strong, but the view's great from where I'm sitting
                              sigpic

Comment

Tell me about it I thought my computer was complaining cos of all the abuse its been getting today

Instead it's GW complaining about all the use its been getting today

But the Shippy Hippie bus is still going strong

OK, maybe not going strong, but the view's great from where I'm sitting
                                Yummy, my favorite view!

But it's still hell to get into GW...

Comment

Working...
                                X