X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
    Shippy Dress!!!!

Oh!, you are so going to love this place.....
    Maybe for Annual Ship Day we could have a fancy dress theme, and Lida can wear her pj's
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
      Well, after listening to the TPTB at the Vancouver convention last weekend, not one mention was made of a wedding or even an "off screen" romance between Sam and Jack. I do think they did allude to a surprise, but don't bet on it. I'm with you though, after 8 long years, I won't be happy unless they do take that fateful walk up the aisle. Oh well.......guess we'll have to wait and see.
      WELCOME Lida!!!! Have Fun and Post Lots!

Comment

((((((((( Caty )))))))) Just love the vids. I always have this BIG smile when I watch your vids. Watching it makes me think the TPTB had in mind to pair Sam and Jack but they do not want to give us the closure because that would end the series as we all know it. Their relationship is a big part of the whole storyline. In our real lives the saying "love makes the world go round" makes life more interesting and as such Stargate SG1 without the ship between Sam and Jack would make this series a bit lame. IMO

Comment

Originally posted by sierragulf_gurl_23
          Oh this is hard...
          -I became a shipper when I saw WoO for the first time (I used to be very ignorant )
          -Emancipation...I think
          -Threads
          -every single shippy scene that exists.I NEED SHIP! I'm addicted to shippyness!My friends,who don't even watch SG1,KNOW that Sam and Jack need be together forever!I can't shut up about those two..
          -
          Spoiler:
          Threads=when Jack said he always be there for Sam I amost cried; and Moebius p.2=sure,they're from and AU but it's significant enough; and Grace=I know it was Sam's imagination that did the talking on the Prometheus but still Jack was very sad they coudn't find Sam(reminds me of s6's Paradise Lost:also a shippy ep)
          oh,boy.I'm babbling again .Happy Mini-Ship Day!
          I know what you mean about addiction. My family has never seen me ship so much as I do for Sam and Jack. When I started doing catch-up to the series, I would watch scifi everyday, 5 hours on Monday, 1 hour each on Tues.,Wed., & Thurs. and watch 3 hours Friday and 1 hour Sat. And each time I would search out anything remotely shippy. I would look at their eyes, a body motion even an voice intonation that might lead me to believe they were saying shippy stuff. Shippy addiction definitely. And when an ep was definitely SHIP, I would watch my taping of that moment over and over again with every squeee in my body.....do you think I am crazy...

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
            I know what you mean about addiction. My family has never seen me ship so much as I do for Sam and Jack. When I started doing catch-up to the series, I would watch scifi everyday, 5 hours on Monday, 1 hour each on Tues.,Wed., & Thurs. and watch 3 hours Friday and 1 hour Sat. And each time I would search out anything remotely shippy. I would look at their eyes, a body motion even an voice intonation that might lead me to believe they were saying shippy stuff. Shippy addiction definitely. And when an ep was definitely SHIP, I would watch my taping of that moment over and over again with every squeee in my body.....do you think I am crazy...
            OMG, I'm a SHIPAHOLIC!

Is there a Shipaholic Anonymous ?

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

here are some shippy tension ( too big)
              http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...eadsIntro9.jpg
              pic fr rdanderson or rda-forever

Jack: Jack say something even though TPTB didn't script it.
              Carter: Jack say something. Say you want me now.
              Jack: She was humming. She is happy. Good time to give her a kiss.
              Carter: I was humming?

Comment

OMG, I'm a SHIPAHOLIC!

I was so addicted that my hubby for christmas bought me a cool dvd-vhs recorder so that I could ship in the 21st century.

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                  here are some shippy tension ( too big)
                  http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v2...eadsIntro9.jpg
                  pic fr rdanderson or rda-forever

Jack: Jack say something even though TPTB didn't script it.
                  Carter: Jack say something. Say you want me now.
                  Jack: She was humming. She is happy. Good time to give her a kiss.
                  Carter: I was humming?
                  Aw, liked your take on their thoughts, he so should have kissed her!

Yes, Chimera was painful for the Pete-ness, but it did have great angst/tension for the ship!
                  Uncontrolled Destiny
                  My Atlantis Music Videos (Shep/Weir and Misc.)

Comment

OMG, I'm a SHIPAHOLIC!

I hope there is one I am also a SHIPAHOLIC and Proud of it!

Where are the nice patted white walls and jacket when you need 'em

Comment

HAPPY MINI SHIPPY DAY

unfortunately I can't participate because I went to sleep this morning at 5am after a 10hours shoot and have to go now for another day...and tomorrow too, so just stop by and send you some shippy thoughts and maybe some caps to come on monday in celebration of the (missed) mini shippy day!

have fun !!
                      and yay for J&S TOGETHER !

Comment

Time for another shippy question

What scene would you have ended with a kiss, a hug or head on shoulder?

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
                        Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
                        Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

a kiss...the one in your sig... (just to be sure )

got to go
                          have fun!

Comment

I'm crazy too Gatebee!

A collector magazine started doing SG-1 DVD's in September last year. By end of October I had all of season 1, CotG and the movie. Every Saturday we spent watching the new DVD By the time I'd collected S1 I decided it was going to take too long doing it that way, and started buying box sets - by mid Jan I'd got them all up to S6, (Christmas present, wedding anniversary present, birthday present and valentine presents ) and I bought S7 when it came out. We have spent hours watching Stargate - and still watch an ep almost every day. Fortunately, all the kids are S/J shippers now too
                            Last edited by Oma-1; 23 April 2005, 10:03 AM.
                            sigpic

Comment

Is there a Shipaholics Anonymous?
                              Nope

The only counselling we need is right here on the shipper thread
                              Last edited by Oma-1; 23 April 2005, 10:02 AM.
                              sigpic

Comment

At the risk of sounding frivolous .....

ALL OF THEM

But seriously, I think Paradise Lost really needed a reunion scene at the end with the team - and then Teal'c would drag Jonas away for Sam & Jack to have a moment alone reaffirm their togetherness - a look, a brief touch, *anything* would have done.
                                sigpic

Comment

Working...
                                X