This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Oma-1
    Here's my little contribution to the Beneath The Surface theme for today's mini party. The image is too big to post, so here's the link. Enjoy

http://img255.echo.cx/img255/7921/beneath1gj.png
    ((((((( Oma ))))))) Beneath the Surface defenitely very shippy. Even when they were drugged, their real feelings could not be hidden. I totally believe that they were a couple beneath it all.

Comment

Hi Gatebee!!

Rogue can't join us until later, so we've utilised our lock picking skills (taught to us by Lt Col Carter-O'Neill) and are happily sitting in the shippy hippie bus munching away on popcorn while we wait for everyone else. Grab a seat - oh and have some popcorn
      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
        Shippers
        - How did you become shippers?
        - What was the first sign you saw of shippiness without intended to be shippy ?
        - What ep can you not live without?
        - What scene can you not live without?
        - In what ep you shouted YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
        I became a shipper because of the amazing chemistry between Sam and Jack that I found fascinating from the very first episode I watched.
        The first shippy sign I saw that was probably not intended to be shippy was in .... argh, can't think of the episode name... where O'Neill has to negotiate with the Goa'uld and Nirti can make herself invisible.... the banter between Sam and Jack was just so cute!
        I have to chose just one ep!?! It has to be Threads then. Even though it's not my fave, but because
        Spoiler:
        it's the closest to a resolution I think we're likely to get...

The scene I cannot live without... okay, I can't pick *just* one...
        Divide and Conquer confession scene, the Grace kiss and the
        Spoiler:
        Threads huggles and fishing.

Grace is the only ep I've ever shouted yes about...
        Spoiler:
        but I was nearly crying by the end of it. I just thought it spelled the end of the relationship but... boy, the kiss!!

Comment

Shippers
          Oh this is hard...
          -I became a shipper when I saw WoO for the first time (I used to be very ignorant )
          -Emancipation...I think
          -Threads
          -every single shippy scene that exists.I NEED SHIP! I'm addicted to shippyness!My friends,who don't even watch SG1,KNOW that Sam and Jack need be together forever!I can't shut up about those two..
          -
          Spoiler:
          Threads=when Jack said he always be there for Sam I amost cried; and Moebius p.2=sure,they're from and AU but it's significant enough; and Grace=I know it was Sam's imagination that did the talking on the Prometheus but still Jack was very sad they coudn't find Sam(reminds me of s6's Paradise Lost:also a shippy ep)
          oh,boy.I'm babbling again .Happy Mini-Ship Day!
          I'm a Teenage,Scifi Friday-loving,Sam+Jack Shipper Gurl I am a shippy shipper chockfull of shippy shipperness having shippy shipper dreams!!
          Sam+Jack 4 ever!!!I love Hayden Christensen!!May 19th: Sith Happens!!Can't wait till July! I LOVE RED JELLO,just like Jack...!!

Kinsey:[on S/J]Oh I believe there's a lot more to this than we've been told. Well, of course I hardly expect them to incriminate themselves in their own reports.But we can all read between the lines* -Kinsey, Innauguration
          *1st and only time I agree with Kinsey

Replicarter: There are two of us.
          Jack: If only...
          (Sam looks at him. He clears his throat quietly.) -Replicarter and Jack, Gemini

The land of "lilipu" is an amazing land where I go to think about Sam and Jack being a couple, their future wedding,what their kids will look like... So now it's my own private shippy-world.All shippers invited!!!!

Comment

Here's my little contribution to the Beneath The Surface theme for today's mini party. The image is too big to post, so here's the link. Enjoy

Uff, I'm back, I had to get off the bus for a break

OMA, love it... I have a confession to make, I've never watched BtS, I even bought season 4 in DVD and disk 4 is not working, I returned it and got another one and disk 4 doesn't work either!

I see all these pics and comments and I'm dying to see it.... Help!!!!!!!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
            Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
            Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Originally posted by Lunar
              I became a shipper because of the amazing chemistry between Sam and Jack that I found fascinating from the very first episode I watched.
              The first shippy sign I saw that was probably not intended to be shippy was in .... argh, can't think of the episode name... where O'Neill has to negotiate with the Goa'uld and Nirti can make herself invisible.... the banter between Sam and Jack was just so cute!I have to chose just one ep!?! It has to be Threads then. Even though it's not my fave, but because
              Spoiler:
              it's the closest to a resolution I think we're likely to get...

The scene I cannot live without... okay, I can't pick *just* one...
              Divide and Conquer confession scene, the Grace kiss and the
              Spoiler:
              Threads huggles and fishing.

Grace is the only ep I've ever shouted yes about...
              Spoiler:
              but I was nearly crying by the end of it. I just thought it spelled the end of the relationship but... boy, the kiss!!
              Hi Lunar, I think you might be talking about Fair Game... Hmmm I'll have to watch it again, hidden shippiness.... (me liking it)

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
              Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
              Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Keep returning it till you get one that works!!!!! If you don't want to do that, you can find indiv S4 DVD's here http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/...260991-1339620 for about £2.50 - if you are stateside, I'm sure Amazon US will have it too
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by gatebee
                  I totally agree. I tried watching SGA but not really am there. RDA was the first reason I came to watch. Then seeing the Sam/Jack ship made it that more interesting to watch. Being human beings we love to see romance on the screen especially well presented onces. TPTB have done a great job of keeping us guessing and dreaming for 8 yrs. I can only hope and pray that they end it properly with Sam and Jack walking up the altar. They have been very honorable couple all these years and a wedding is the only proper way to bring it to a close.
                  Well, after listening to the TPTB at the Vancouver convention last weekend, not one mention was made of a wedding or even an "off screen" romance between Sam and Jack. I do think they did allude to a surprise, but don't bet on it. I'm with you though, after 8 long years, I won't be happy unless they do take that fateful walk up the aisle. Oh well.......guess we'll have to wait and see.
                  On fighting:
                  Farrah: "A swordsman does not fear death, if he dies with honor."
                  Dr. Who: "Then he's an idiot."

Comment

Aww, that was really cute, and very true! Lovely

OMA, love it... I have a confession to make, I've never watched BtS, I even bought season 4 in DVD and disk 4 is not working, I returned it and got another one and disk 4 doesn't work either!
                    As Oma said, keep taking it back until you get one that works! There's also Tangent on that disk, which while not as blatant as BtS, it still has some lovely shippy moments!
                    Uncontrolled Destiny
                    My Atlantis Music Videos (Shep/Weir and Misc.)

Comment

Hello shippers of the day

2 new videos for that special day

Wintersun ( Bond)

Extremely fast music ...played by Bond a group of violonist similar to Vanessa Mae ( Pop-violin) ..beautiful ..all shippy action Sam and Jack .

Hero - Dance remix - ( Enrique Iglesias) all shippy action Sam and Jack as well .

Sorry I can't be more with you today but enjoy the videos and have a great time

Caty

Comment

Shippers
                        The Broca Divide is one... there are many others...i mean hell thats one steamy kiss between those two oh yes and its a shirtless jack, always a plus. Upgrades, when Jack wouldn't leave Sam behind. D&C, when Jack says that he cares for sam more then he should ect.

Children of Gods, hell i loved the flirting.... although it was small it was there, also the AU eppys too, There But for the Grace of God. they can be professional at the same time. Point of View is another great example too.

wow, thats a hard question... there's so many eps that i could choose from. put it this way, S4 has a lot of good S/J moments. i love the hug in Into the Fire Threads is wonderful
                        Spoiler:
                        fishing and that hug after jacob/salmek dies... waa... i miss my fav tok'ra

the Za'tac testing, i think thats when all of us shippers celebrated, course it could have been even sooner with that kiss in broca divide too... god so many scenes have been shippy over the past 8 seasons. i cant pick just one.

Threads,
                        Spoiler:
                        now that nothin stands in their way.. but guess time will tell if we even get ship in S9.. i want ship between them

... maybe TPTB will be nice and we'll get some
                        Morbious..
                        Spoiler:
                        AU S/J kisses... woohoo! i loved that.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Lida
                          Well, after listening to the TPTB at the Vancouver convention last weekend, not one mention was made of a wedding or even an "off screen" romance between Sam and Jack. I do think they did allude to a surprise, but don't bet on it. I'm with you though, after 8 long years, I won't be happy unless they do take that fateful walk up the aisle. Oh well.......guess we'll have to wait and see.

Welcome Lida! You've joined us just in time for Mini-Ship Day Hope you enjoy it, and post lots.
                          sigpic

Comment

OOPS ..Little correction if you downloaded "heroe" in the last 5 minutes ..re-download because I first linked the wrong video ..I linked Hero from Chad Kroeger ..Now it's all fine ...it's the right one "Hero" ( Enrique)

Caty
                            Last edited by Catysg1; 23 April 2005, 08:18 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Catysg1
                              Hello shippers of the day

2 new videos for that special day

Wintersun ( Bond)

Extremely fast music ...played by Bond a group of violonist similar to Vanessa Mae ( Pop-violin) ..beautiful ..all shippy action Sam and Jack .

Hero - Dance remix - ( Enrique Iglesias) all shippy action Sam and Jack as well .

Sorry I can't be more with you today but enjoy the videos and have a great time

Caty
                              Beautiful videos, as always Caty! Thank you for doing them, even though you are busy today!

I really liked the ending of the 'Winter Sun' one, it just seemed to fit very well with the music. The 'Hero' one was actually to the song by Chad Kroeger, or did I download something wrong there... , but it was brilliant all the same! Thank you!

Edit: Ah! Have just seen your last post, will go and download the Enrique one now!
                              Uncontrolled Destiny
                              My Atlantis Music Videos (Shep/Weir and Misc.)

Comment

Originally posted by ohshocking
                                Beautiful videos, as always Caty! Thank you for doing them, even though you are busy today!

I really liked the ending of the 'Winter Sun' one, it just seemed to fit very well with the music. The 'Hero' one was actually to the song by Chad Kroeger, or did I download something wrong there... , but it was brilliant all the same! Thank you!

Edit: Ah! Have just seen your last post, will go and download the Enrique one now!

Hi Ohshocking thank you ..re-download Hero ..it's now Enrique ...I linked it to the wrong one earlier It's fine now
                                Yeah the ending of Wintersun makes an impact

Caty

Comment

Working...
                                X