Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

OMG, 10 min to go... I have to hurry up, get ready, I hope I don't miss the bus

"Mini Ship Day" Rocks!!!!!!!!!!

Proud Member of the Ship, Ship Hooray Special Ops Team
    Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10
    Member of Gategrrlz Gone Wild

Comment

Do we need tickets for the shipper bus?
      -girlgater

Comment

All aboard the shippy hippie bus

Let's get this show on the road

Checklist:

Camera - check

Popcorn - check

Phasers - er .....

I'm ready
        sigpic

Comment

Hee! *gets on the bus*

P.S. Those big smileys are great!
          Uncontrolled Destiny
          My Atlantis Music Videos (Shep/Weir and Misc.)

Comment

I love a road trip!
            -girlgater

Comment

Originally posted by Oma-1
              All aboard the shippy hippie bus

Let's get this show on the road

Checklist:

Camera - check

Popcorn - check

Phasers - er .....

I'm ready

Lots of Shippy Love.....
              Check!

Interviews with The O'Neills: Part 1, Part 2, Part 3, Part 4, Part 5, Part 6, Part 7, Part 8, Part 9, Part 10

Comment

Shippers
                1.- How did you become shippers?
                2.- What was the first sign you saw of shippiness without intended to be shippy ?
                3.- What ep can you not live without?
                4.- What scene can you not live without?
                5.- In what ep you shouted YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                Last edited by LOL4JACK; 23 April 2005, 08:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by LOL4JACK
                  Shippers
                  - How did you become shippers?
                  - What was the first sign you saw of shippiness without intended to be shippy ?
                  - What ep can you not live without?
                  - What scene can you not live without?
                  - In what ep you shouted YES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                  I'm not sure when I first became a shipper--I guess after seeing all the angst between Sam/Jack. Not sure about the first sign--I guess all the hungry looks between S/J. I cannot live with Window of Opportunity; love the kiss! I shouted Yes to the kiss after Jack resigned and laid a big one on Sam!
                  -girlgater

Comment

Shippers
                    Ooooo, questions!
                    -I was actually coerced into being a shipper, before I'd even seen the show. My friend watched it and was always talking about Sam/Jack, and she got me watching it. Even without her prompting though, I'd have seen it. I ship in every show I watch
                    - Well, the first ep I saw was 2010, so the first shippyness I saw was the log cabin scene, such angst!
                    - Ep - Window of Opportunity! It's just so funny and so shippy
                    - Scene - Oh god, erm... Jack's confession in D&C.
                    - Shouted 'YES!!' at Threads,
                    Spoiler:
                    When they went fishing *g*, well, yes and finally!
                    Uncontrolled Destiny
                    My Atlantis Music Videos (Shep/Weir and Misc.)

Comment

Same here, I do not know when I became a shipper, it just got into me.... I really loved the scenes in solitude, I just wanted them to be together.

WOO, it just to much.... the golf scene hilarious!, the resignation, clothes and THE kiss.... Jack learning latin, the juggling... OK, everything!

I love the scene in Divide and Conquer, Jack saying I care more about her.... it just leaves me speachless everytime and my heartbeat goes UP! ....

I shouted YES!!!! in
                      Spoiler:
                      Threads.. when Jack said "Always", some say I might have fainted
                      Last edited by LOL4JACK; 23 April 2005, 06:53 AM. Reason: Forgot to add my I can not live without ep :

Comment

Sorry if you hear me panting but I had to run to catch the shippy bus
                        But now, I'm ready to have fun

Shippers
                        Well, I don't know. Actually, I consider myself a 'serial shipper' cause I tend to find ship in almost every show. Although my first real ship was Mulder/Scully. That's when I found out what 'shipper' meant and when I began to travel through the wonderful world of fanfics
                        As for Sam/Jack, I think it was during the first episode I've seen. If I remember well, it was Learning Curve (with this little girl, Merin). Anyway, it was during one of reruns of all the seasons and I stumbled on it. I was immediately hooked on the show. So I started to search for informations on the net, especially about SJ ship. It was when first spoilers on Grace were coming I think, so you can imagine that after I've watched the trailer for the 2nd part of S7, I was a shipper more than ever before

First sign ? Don't remember but it must have been some comments from Jack to make Sam smile, and Sam smiling when she heard Jack

Definitely Window of Opportunity, not only because it was shippy but because it's my favorite episode. So funny I could watch it ten times and still laugh when Jack and Teal'c are playing golf through the Stargate, or when Teal'c has this thermometer stuck in his mouth, or when Jack and Teal'c begin juggling

Beneath the Surface "feeling feelings" scene

WoO when Jack resigned so he could kiss Sam
                        And
                        Spoiler:
                        Threads when Sam and Jack finally go fishing !
                        Flo ~ FBI - Proud Shep Thunker - Proud member of the Ship Ship Hooray Special Ops Team !

Comment

Shippers
                          I've always loved shippy stuff - romantic comedys, fantasy fiction novels (they always have a huge ship element - David Eddings novels were my first addiction ). My fave movie is still While You Were Sleeping. Still tear up at the hospital wedding scene I don't even cringe at the bad shippy bits of action movies

When I first started watching Stargate I was ecstatic - all my fave elements of fantasy/sci-fi/ship wrapped up in a package with a sexy leading man

- What was the first sign you saw of shippiness without intending to be shippy ?
                          The first shippy ep I saw was Solitudes Had me hook, line and sinkered! It was only the second ep I'd seen, the first being S5's the First Ones - and that one certainly ain't shippy

Just one ....ooooh, ahhhh, errrrr .... one....

My fave ep seems to change with my mood at the moment its Lost City, so today that wins my vote (I've already watched it twice this morning ) All that angst! It's because I felt so much emotion watching that ep - I was all set for a happy ending cos I'd heard it was the last ep EVER.
                          Spoiler:
                          I knew they'd find a way to save Earth, but it was still an exhilarating ride. I also thought the Asgard or someone would arrive to save Jack in time, so when he was frozen in Antarcia I was screaming at the tv - No! You can't leave Jack there!!!! And Sam - argghhhhh!!!!!!!! I was in shock and constantly thinking about it for weeks. Then I saw an ad for S8 and I went from one extreme to the other in less than 10 seconds. I was bouncing off the walls all summer

D&C testing scene. Predicatable, but as essential as oxygen to this shipper

D&C I'd not seen another shippy ep after Solitudes, so when I saw D&C I was grinning like a loon and yelling I got such a rush it was almost as good as <snip - PG forum>
                          sigpic

Comment

Emergency stop! Sorry guys, I gotta jump off the bus long enough to answer a page (I'm on call). Catch up later. Shippy thoughts !!
                            -girlgater

Comment

Here's my little contribution to the Beneath The Surface theme for today's mini party. The image is too big to post, so here's the link. Enjoy

http://img255.echo.cx/img255/7921/beneath1gj.png
                              sigpic

Comment

good morning, good afternoon and good evening to all on our Mini-Shippy Day
                                Waiting on the curb with my hand up for the shippy bus.....Rogue, please

Comment

Working...
                                X