X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Angel Series Finale (SPOILERS)

SPOILERS FOR THE SERIES FINALE - Not Fade Away

OMG!!!! I... I'm speechless, I am without speech! That was possibly the greatest ever thing I have ever seen (Well, Lost City aside ). I mean, OH MY GOD!!!!!

It was just perfect. I had always suspected Hamiltion was more connected to the Senior Partners than just a liason. Didn't expect Harmony's betrayl, and certainly didn't expect Angel to let her go. Seeing Connor in there was great! The fight was Hamilton, it was brilliant, Adam Baldwin is just so good (Especially in Firefly ). Again, I'm speechless!

Then there was Wesley, poor Wesley In the back of my head I was sure he was going to die, but it just wasn't fair And then Illyria, she was just so good, the pure rage in her when she killed.. bah, old demon guy (I forget his name).

But then... the ending. I mean, I can't believe that happened. The four of them standing there, Gunn possibly dying and BAM! Executive Producer Joss Weadon. I was sitting there thinking "How the hell are they going to get out of this." Since, I was sure Angel and Spike survived (Due to stuff about telemovies/spinoffs...) but then it just ended. It was even worse than the end of Farscape. I sat staring at the blank screen for about 5 minutes before I got up, I was, and still am, in shock...

I just can't believe it's all over!

The episode was good , The ending was crap.

They didnt wrap much up did they? We spend 5 years loyaly watching the show just for it too end in a cliff hanger we know will never be concluded, As the hole movie thing isnt true.

Why could they not have just the traditional ending, Were Angel saves the day who ever is left alive rejoices, The Shanshu prophecy is complete and Angel is human again , Instead what happend was that the Prophecy was written out of the story , Angel ends in a never ending battle and all his suffering and triumps were all for nothing. Nothing is wraped up, Just boom Executive producer Joss Whedon ,Thats like giving us all the finger.

If it was a season finale It would be excellent , but for a series Finale it blows like a rubber dick.

What is interesting is that Angel absorbed Hamiltons powers so he could last very long in the fight, So there is hope he can live.

Lorne killing Lindsey! WTF! That was unexpected, I guess the green guy was somthing Lindsey would ever expect as a assasin.

Wesly death , Not surprising , But sad non the less , Wesly was like Giles and much more.If they had a season 6 it would have sucked without Wesly, Its likely if the show waisnt canceld Angel would not have had such a ****ty end and Wesly wouldnt be dead.
    The Egyptian Cat God .

Comment

I see a happy ending as more of a cop out that what we saw last night. That would be giving the finger to everything that has been established in this series. If you remember at the end of season two, they came right out and said that evil can never really be defeated and that winning isn't the point. Heck, Angel even said that they would probably all die just one episode earlier. It was a point about fighting the good fight, even when it was pointless. I think it worked quite well.
      You wanna know what dog food tastes like? DO YOU? IT TASTES JUST LIKE IT SMELLS....delicious.

Comment

I'm going to close this thread down seeing as how there was an Angel Finale thread started before this one in the Off Topic Folder. It just makes the mods jobs much easier.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

Working...
        X