My in box Stargate Figures

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

My in box Stargate Figures

since I am going to assemble the malp I took the chance to take some pics of my collection and show them off here, I am trying to collect most of the PX exclusive figures boxesd however I dont see myself getting Ronan dex boxed for a while ( I have him loose)

also I have many more figures loose

also excuse the dogey Photography my digital camera is average :-(
    Attached Files
    sigpic

Cool I have two Atlantis figures.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I have most of the figures which are unboxed, since they have quickly become collectables I have decided to get the boxed versions before they become too cost prohibitive.
      sigpic

Comment

Very cool. I'm not usually into action figures but some (and I mean literally 1) things I enjoy a lot I consider collecting. Working on getting all the Avatar Mattel figures currently.

Stargate ones look cool too
        sigpic
        Originally posted by dacooker
        The ships named Destiny for a reason....three years my friend, three years....

Comment

I wish I had the sense to properly collect them when the figures first came out :-/ heres me at the time thinking, gee 30 bucks is a fair bit of money to now where 30 bucks is considered a bargin.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X