• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gods and Monsters (207)

Visit the Episode GuideALPHAS SEASON TWO
    GODS AND MONSTERS
    EPISODE NUMBER - 207

A young Alpha exhibits dangerous mind-control skills, providing further proof of Parish’s malicious intentions. Parish and Rosen then have a confrontation. (TV Guide)

VISIT THE EPISODE GUIDE >
    Last edited by GateWorld; 14 September 2012, 02:33 PM.

Well the plot of this episode seemed familiar...Anyone here watch The 4400 and remember the season 4 premier, "The Wrath of Graham"?

Other than that, I enjoyed the episode.
    sigpic

Comment

I did watch the 4400 but i don't recall specific episodes I'm sorry to say. One thing is very clear and that is that Parish is pure absolute evil. He doesn't see fellow alphas or normal humans as nothing more than pawns and stepping stones in his bid for world domination and let's face it this episode revealed that that is the man's ultimate goal. Magneto is a damn cherubim next to him and at least he had a very good reason for his anger and distrust even though it ultimately consumed him. Parish has no anger issues he is a psychopath nothing more and nothing less and to make it worse an immortal one at that.I hope that ultimately the good doctor ends up tossing Parish into a crematorium and burn the SOB until only ashes remain.
      The world hath known no greater love than this, to give one's life for his friends. John 15:34

The banning of images in SIGs suck.

Comment

Yes I agree^^ Parish lost any sympathy I might have had for him in this episode and he was just playing on
        Rosens sympathies you're right he cares nothing for the welfare of either alphas and young Jason was expendable to him.
        Looks like Dani's about to be outed also as a mole.

Comment

Working...
        X