Grimm Fanfic and/or Art

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grimm Fanfic and/or Art

Just thought I'd give those of us that write or make art a place to post our Grimm-centered stuff.

If you have any Grimm-fic Recs or Requests - post them here! We'd love to get them.

sigpic
    Coming January 2017

Just check out my LJ (link in my sig). I'm making mostly icons and banners for now and just restarted making gifs ... ey, well, no one really needs another million of gifs for SGA - besides what fu_dragon is doing *coughs*.

Fanfic ... *waves at mi_guard* ... check out ff.net. But as it's mostly German I don't think there will be a lot of interest *shrugs*

EDIT:
    Just picked out the entries at LJ.
    Here are different icons, some matching banners
    Here you can find two new smartphoneWPs made by me
    And here's a wallpaper I made ... I think last week

All is free to snurch and to use if you like it - but not hotlink from my album .
    Some gifs are coming soon. Right now I'm also working on a vid(or maybe two, don't know) and an (hopeful) animated Grimm-related mood-theme. And maybe ... I have to take a deeper look into that, I will at least try to make some smileys.
    (and I'm wondering where my free times are going ...)
    Last edited by Hyndara71; 14 August 2012, 10:58 AM.

Original eBook:Der Spuk im Rosenhaus
    Sig & Avi by Josi
    sigpic
    LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)
    I'm on Twitter and on Facebook Tumblr and AO3

Comment

thanks for the links
      Grimm returns October 24
      sigpic

Signature and Avatar by Hyndara71 - Thank you very much
      Profile Picture by BM-Shipper

Comment

You're welcome

Sig & Avi by Josi
        sigpic
        LJ, FanFic-Blog(the longest lasting German SG-fanfic series), Profile at ff.net, Profile at FF.de,Profile at deviantART (Sorry, fanfics mostly in German)

Comment

Thanks for the links Hyn!

Like Hyn, the link to my FF page has one Grimm fic. I have a second name that has three

sigpic
          Coming January 2017

Comment

You're welcome, m . Have to review the last chapter of "Ashes", so far the best of the story. Love the way you are writing Nick !

Sig & Avi by Josi
            sigpic

Comment

Two 7in7-icon sets. Originally made for the weekly challenge here in the AfA-Thread. Now free to snurch. Have fun with them

Sig & Avi by Josi
              sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Hyndara71 View Post
                Two 7in7-icon sets. Originally made for the weekly challenge here in the AfA-Thread. Now free to snurch. Have fun with them
                they are great! have you posted them somewhere singularly?
                Grimm returns October 24
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                  they are great! have you posted them somewhere singularly?
                  Check your PM

Sig & Avi by Josi
                  sigpic

Comment

You're welcome, m . Have to review the last chapter of "Ashes", so far the best of the story. Love the way you are writing Nick !
                    Thank you! I'm glad that you're enjoying the fic so far. I need to put some Grimm on tonight so that I can write the 7th chapter.. I've partially got a plan for the fic so I'm just letting the chapters take me where they will

sigpic
                    Coming January 2017

Comment

The pic at the top of that page is making me wonder how a crossover between Grimm and SGA would work

sigpic
                      Coming January 2017

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                        The pic at the top of that page is making me wonder how a crossover between Grimm and SGA would work
                        Don't try me! Right now I'm seriously thinking about a Grimm/SPN-crossover and I've so much ideas for OS's, episodeTAGs and longer fanfics.
                        You know that I've fixed another German with Grimm because of "Der Fall Madeleine"? It was so depressing on the German site I'm uploading the fics I even got one or two silent readers per chapter, no comment, nothing. I was long time the only writer for Grimm over there. Now there's another one and she blames me because she loves the way I'm writing especially Nick and Monroe (my boyz!). Now she started a collection of Grimm-OSs. And another reader doesn't even knew about Grimm before she took a look into my fic - now she's watching season 1 and told me (me proud about this comment!) that I would write absolutely IC for her.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by m&mnm317 View Post
                          Nick would have to go after wraiths wondering if a blutbad could get the upper hand in a fight with a wraith
                          Grimm returns October 24
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by mi_guard View Post
                            Nick would have to go after wraiths wondering if a blutbad could get the upper hand in a fight with a wraith
                            You both can be glad that the first version of the header isn't uploaded anymore. Badass!Nick with his axe in the background and poor Shep looking for something in front. It looked like Nick would cut off Sheps head !

Sig & Avi by Josi
                            sigpic

Comment

Okay, couldn't resist to write it down. New fic is up (sorry, German ).
                              Summary?
                              "Au to 1.08 Game Ogre! Given that Juliette, instead of attacking Oleg Stark with the boiling water, had left the house, is Nick in the dangerous situation of becoming a hostage of the Siegbarste. To save his life Hank and Monroe have to team up - but the clock is ticking and it's only a matter of time till Oleg will finally realize that Nick is a Grimm and his life will be in real danger. Nick-Whump! Torture"
                              In der Hand des Feindes
                              Last edited by Hyndara71; 19 August 2012, 09:52 AM.

Sig & Avi by Josi
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X