PDA

View Full Version : Grimm Fanfic and/or Art

Pages : [1] 2

m&mnm317
August 13th, 2012, 07:45 PM
Just thought I'd give those of us that write or make art a place to post our Grimm-centered stuff. :)

If you have any Grimm-fic Recs or Requests - post them here! We'd love to get them.

Hyndara71
August 14th, 2012, 06:04 AM
Just check out my LJ (link in my sig). I'm making mostly icons and banners for now and just restarted making gifs ... ey, well, no one really needs another million of gifs for SGA - besides what fu_dragon is doing *coughs*.

Fanfic ... *waves at mi_guard* ... check out ff.net. But as it's mostly German I don't think there will be a lot of interest *shrugs*

EDIT:
Just picked out the entries at LJ.
Here (http://grimm-icons.livejournal.com/1219.html) are different icons, some matching banners
Here (http://grimm-tv.livejournal.com/86699.html) you can find two new smartphoneWPs made by me
And here (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/35728.html)'s a wallpaper I made ... I think last week

All is free to snurch and to use if you like it - but not hotlink from my album :).
Some gifs are coming soon. Right now I'm also working on a vid(or maybe two, don't know) and an (hopeful) animated Grimm-related mood-theme. And maybe ... I have to take a deeper look into that, I will at least try to make some smileys.
(and I'm wondering where my free times are going ...)

mi_guard
August 14th, 2012, 11:46 AM
thanks for the links :)

Hyndara71
August 14th, 2012, 11:51 AM
You're welcome

m&mnm317
August 15th, 2012, 12:24 PM
Thanks for the links Hyn! :)

Like Hyn, the link to my FF page has one Grimm fic. I have a second name that has three (http://www.fanfiction.net/u/3894838/DesertOrchid7485)

Hyndara71
August 15th, 2012, 01:10 PM
You're welcome, m :). Have to review the last chapter of "Ashes", so far the best of the story. Love the way you are writing Nick :D!

Hyndara71
August 17th, 2012, 01:18 PM
Two 7in7-icon sets (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/36478.html). Originally made for the weekly challenge here in the AfA-Thread. Now free to snurch. Have fun with them :)

mi_guard
August 17th, 2012, 01:25 PM
Two 7in7-icon sets (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/36478.html). Originally made for the weekly challenge here in the AfA-Thread. Now free to snurch. Have fun with them :)

they are great! have you posted them somewhere singularly?

Hyndara71
August 17th, 2012, 02:03 PM
they are great! have you posted them somewhere singularly?

Check your PM :)

m&mnm317
August 17th, 2012, 04:07 PM
You're welcome, m :). Have to review the last chapter of "Ashes", so far the best of the story. Love the way you are writing Nick :D!

Thank you! I'm glad that you're enjoying the fic so far. :) I need to put some Grimm on tonight so that I can write the 7th chapter.. I've partially got a plan for the fic so I'm just letting the chapters take me where they will ;)

m&mnm317
August 17th, 2012, 04:09 PM

The pic at the top of that page is making me wonder how a crossover between Grimm and SGA would work :lol:

Hyndara71
August 18th, 2012, 12:32 AM
The pic at the top of that page is making me wonder how a crossover between Grimm and SGA would work :lol:

Don't try me! Right now I'm seriously thinking about a Grimm/SPN-crossover and I've so much ideas for OS's, episodeTAGs and longer fanfics. :lol:
You know that I've fixed another German with Grimm because of "Der Fall Madeleine"? It was so depressing on the German site I'm uploading the fics I even got one or two silent readers per chapter, no comment, nothing. I was long time the only writer for Grimm over there. Now there's another one and she blames me because she loves the way I'm writing especially Nick and Monroe (my boyz!). Now she started a collection of Grimm-OSs. And another reader doesn't even knew about Grimm before she took a look into my fic - now she's watching season 1 and told me (me proud about this comment!) that I would write absolutely IC for her.

mi_guard
August 18th, 2012, 03:12 AM
Nick would have to go after wraiths :S wondering if a blutbad could get the upper hand in a fight with a wraith

Hyndara71
August 18th, 2012, 07:29 AM
Nick would have to go after wraiths :S wondering if a blutbad could get the upper hand in a fight with a wraith

You both can be glad that the first version of the header isn't uploaded anymore. Badass!Nick with his axe in the background and poor Shep looking for something in front. It looked like Nick would cut off Sheps head :eek:!

Hyndara71
August 19th, 2012, 09:19 AM
Okay, couldn't resist to write it down. New fic is up (sorry, German :D).
Summary?
"Au to 1.08 Game Ogre! Given that Juliette, instead of attacking Oleg Stark with the boiling water, had left the house, is Nick in the dangerous situation of becoming a hostage of the Siegbarste. To save his life Hank and Monroe have to team up - but the clock is ticking and it's only a matter of time till Oleg will finally realize that Nick is a Grimm and his life will be in real danger. Nick-Whump! Torture"
In der Hand des Feindes (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8445130/1/In_der_Hand_des_Feindes)

mi_guard
August 19th, 2012, 11:01 AM
Summary?
"Au to 1.08 Game Ogre! Given that Juliette, instead of attacking Oleg Stark with the boiling water, had left the house, is Nick in the dangerous situation of becoming a hostage of the Siegbarste. To save his life Hank and Monroe have to team up - but the clock is ticking and it's only a matter of time till Oleg will finally realize that Nick is a Grimm and his life will be in real danger. Nick-Whump! Torture"
In der Hand des Feindes (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8445130/1/In_der_Hand_des_Feindes)

have already seen it, good start - looking forward to more :)

m&mnm317
August 19th, 2012, 06:44 PM

Hm...Maybe?? lol... That could be a potentially interesting fic :P

You both can be glad that the first version of the header isn't uploaded anymore. Badass!Nick with his axe in the background and poor Shep looking for something in front. It looked like Nick would cut off Sheps head :eek:!

:lol: I doubt he would have. Nick's not a violent guy and Shep isn't exactly threatening at first glance.

Summary?

Sounds interesting but as it's in German I'm SOL. :S

mi_guard
August 19th, 2012, 11:43 PM
you could try with Google translator or similar - I just tried some Russian Grimm fics that way. Of course the translation isn't really always top, but at least you can follow the story :)

Hyndara71
August 20th, 2012, 02:09 AM
Hm...Maybe?? lol... That could be a potentially interesting fic :P

Write it down. I would love to read it :)

:lol: I doubt he would have. Nick's not a violent guy and Shep isn't exactly threatening at first glance.

:lol: Sure but it really was horrible! I only was ... well, to be correct, I was sick of the old header and wanted a new one immediatly. When Grimm will turn out as a real new true love (what I hope and think) I will do an only Grimm-related header somewhere in the future. Right now I'm still working on the mood-theme.

If you really want to read it I would be glad to translate the story for you, no problem. But I don't think my English is good enough to publish it (BTW, I'm still stunned about the success of "Everyone likes Cookies", never thought anyone would read that story!), especially because it's a longer fanfic.
Heck, you remember that unholy past-Vegas-fic I'd mentioned in the SGA-folder? Well, I'm working on that thing for more than two years now. A few months ago I gave it to Grace because she wanted to read it. Well, I think I don't have to say anything more about that. Heart is still bleeding because I so damned wanted to write that story and finally it turned out as a completely trainwrack :(. That's why I'm writing in German, what's funny because all the plans and scenes I go through before I write the fics (yes, every single Grimm one *iz nodding*) I do in English

m&mnm317
August 20th, 2012, 01:53 PM
Write it down. I would love to read it :)

Yeah, maybe after Ashes ;) I really need to work on that one first, lol..

If you really want to read it I would be glad to translate the story for you, no problem. But I don't think my English is good enough to publish it (BTW, I'm still stunned about the success of "Everyone likes Cookies", never thought anyone would read that story!), especially because it's a longer fanfic.
Heck, you remember that unholy past-Vegas-fic I'd mentioned in the SGA-folder? Well, I'm working on that thing for more than two years now. A few months ago I gave it to Grace because she wanted to read it. Well, I think I don't have to say anything more about that. Heart is still bleeding because I so damned wanted to write that story and finally it turned out as a completely trainwrack :(. That's why I'm writing in German, what's funny because all the plans and scenes I go through before I write the fics (yes, every single Grimm one *iz nodding*) I do in English

I'm sure it wasn't that bad. Most people are understanding when it comes to English being a second language and such. :) I do semi-remember the fic you mentioned and I remembered reading it but I don't really remember it :S

Hyndara71
August 20th, 2012, 03:00 PM
Yeah, maybe after Ashes ;) I really need to work on that one first, lol..

Something I will look forward to :)! As I do to the next chapter of "Ashes" :D

I'm sure it wasn't that bad. Most people are understanding when it comes to English being a second language and such. :) I do semi-remember the fic you mentioned and I remembered reading it but I don't really remember it :S

Well, I never gave out more than one or two scenes as "trailers". Actually Grace said to me that there would be "a lot of work" to do to bring that story on the safe side. And I'm not sure if I will have the strength to do so. Just now I've no interest in SGA anymore.
I think my problem with writing in a different language is simple that I tend to fall in a kind of trance when I'm writing. In German it's no problem, it's my native tongue and I can explain and draw pictures with words that others can imagine. In English it's another story because I cannot dive this deep as I can in German (I hope you get what I mean here) because sometimes I have to look into a dictionary, have to rebuilt sentences because the grammar is different, etc. What I have to say after this few trails is that I now have a lot of respect to those authors and writers who are doing their jobs in different languages. Heck, I even became a translator for a fansite because I wanted to dig deeper into English to learn sayings and some other stuff.
To be correct, five years ago I wasn't really able to write down a simple sentence the right way. After I became that outsider of the German SG-fandom but I didn't want to leave the shows I loved alone my only chance was to relearn English - and it was a tough way I choosed. And I'm proud of what I've done since I made that decision to join and be a part of the English fandom.
Or, just like for Grimm, there are only a few German fans out there, and, as far as I know, there is only one other German really joining the net-fandom. Could be wrong here but there aren't more than a handful of Germans and the most of them are quiet readers and not interested in chatting with others in a different language. Sad but true :(

So I can sign you in about a translation? Or you don't have the time to read. it's okay with me if not, don't worry :)

Hyndara71
August 22nd, 2012, 02:30 AM
Not completely generous ...
There are some new Grimm-related WPs out there at LJ. It's also a voting but not sure if this one is open to everyone or you have to be at least member of LJ *scratches forehead*.
Anyway, there are some pretties among the WPs so maybe it's for interest here.
Check it out (http://grimm-challenge.livejournal.com/21563.html)

mi_guard
August 22nd, 2012, 06:06 AM
There are some new Grimm-related WPs out there at LJ. It's also a voting but not sure if this one is open to everyone or you have to be at least member of LJ *scratches forehead*.
you need to log in before you can vote - just did it :D nice ones :)

mi_guard
August 22nd, 2012, 06:14 AM
just thinking about what has been revealed about Renard in the episode "The Kiss" Renard's creature form is not exactly what most of the fanfiction writers expected and had described in their fics - I am wondering if this may change the future fictions or not

Hyndara71
August 22nd, 2012, 06:53 AM
That will be interesting to find out. :) Good that I never wrote down what I suspected him to be. As far as I can say I'm wrong too but I don't have to change anything (and for me it's still no Hexenbiest :mad:)

mi_guard
August 22nd, 2012, 12:39 PM
That will be interesting to find out. :) Good that I never wrote down what I suspected him to be. As far as I can say I'm wrong too but I don't have to change anything (and for me it's still no Hexenbiest :mad:)
it is Sasha Roiz himself in an interview telling that he is a Hexenbiest

ps like your avatar and siggy - it seems to say that the Sleeping Beauty is Nick and not Juliette :D

Hyndara71
August 22nd, 2012, 01:02 PM
Well, for me in that scene it was definetely Nick acting the sleeping beauty's awakening ;). Thanks, glad that you like the set :).

Sasha said he's a half Hexenbiest and according to Jessica Tuck's character he's "literally a bastard". so, what about the other half of this royal bastard? :D

Hyndara71
August 23rd, 2012, 03:11 AM
As I was asked several times during the last weeks about writing down fics and how ideas are working on me, how to develope, etc. and because tomorrow my first bigger Grimm-fic "Der Fall Madeleine" (The Case Madeleine) will come to an end I think I will give you a glimpse of what is going on in my head.
After the fic was such a success (thanks to all the readers, it was a pleasure to entertain you :), and thanks for that great critics I got for it *blushes*) I'm seriously thinking about a return of badass!Natalie to Portland, this time it will be very personal for her IF I will write down what I have in mind for her. Don't know what had bitten me today but I wrote down a small sneak-pic of a possible sequel. A title is already there: Der Fall Caroline (The Case Caroline).
Wanna have a look? It's English, well, my bad English, but I think it's understandable ...

Nick looked up when he heard the light footsteps. He took a deep breath and moved around to look up at Natalie.
The Wesen stared at him without any expression besides a rhythmically twitch in her cheek.
"I'm sorry about your loss", Nick said finally after the silence between them lasted too long.
Natalie continued staring down at him.
Nick sighed. "Look, I will give you a call whenever I will find something and can lay my hand on it. We will catch this bastard, I promise."
Natalie looked over to Hank's empty chair and suddenly Nick got a real bad feeling.
"Nick?" Captain Renard said, coming over to his working place.
Nick still watched Natalie suspiciously but nodded. "Sir?"
"In this case we will unite with the FBI", Renard said to him. "You will team up with Agent Furlong."
"What?" Nick moved around and stared at Natalie. "No way!"
"Nick, that's an order", Renard said vividly.
Now it was one of Nick's cheek-muscles twitching. "Sir, she is too close!"
"I am the agent investigating this case", Natalie declared in this moment, moved her head and looked at Nick very seriously. "It's a serial killer active all around the states. Now he's here in Portland, I expected him to be in Seattle. That's why I was here this fast."
Nick began to understand. "This murderer is up against ... ?"
Natalie only nodded and Nick realized the truth:
The murderer of Caroline Witten was up against Wesen!

That's the scene I first had in mind about a possible sequel. If I will decide to write it down completely I have to build up the beginning and working out the investigation. And, oh Lord!, what I've in mind for both, Nick and Natalie, is ways too funny after she kicked his butt so often in the first fic :lol:
And yes, I'm imaginating fics in English but usually finally I write them down in German (bad English and all my betas tend to disappear after the first chapter ... *sighs*).

Well, If I will write it down I will let you know :)

mi_guard
August 23rd, 2012, 02:29 PM
well, I would be a reader :)

Hyndara71
August 23rd, 2012, 02:47 PM
Awe, thank you! :)

m&mnm317
August 24th, 2012, 09:28 AM

Hey, I'm a member/MOD of that comm! :D I issue the fanfic challenges for the comm; speaking of which, I need to post the results and let people vote for them. ;)

m&mnm317
August 24th, 2012, 09:30 AM
just thinking about what has been revealed about Renard in the episode "The Kiss" Renard's creature form is not exactly what most of the fanfiction writers expected and had described in their fics - I am wondering if this may change the future fictions or not

I don't plan on changing a thing :P I like having him be a Regnant rather than a bastard Hexenbiest.

Hyndara71
August 24th, 2012, 10:14 AM
Hey, I'm a member/MOD of that comm! :D I issue the fanfic challenges for the comm; speaking of which, I need to post the results and let people vote for them. ;)

Nice set, M :)!
Yeah, I saw that. Well, as I'm not really into writing in English I think I will skip your ff-challenges, sorry. But was thrilled to learn that you are Mod there :D.
BTW, art ... new CellWP:
http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/wakeup.jpg

m&mnm317
August 24th, 2012, 10:35 AM
OOo! Love that pic Hyn!!!! I made a Cell Wallie of David and it looked pretty good. :)

Yeah, I figured you weren't going to take part of the challenges.. Heck, I don't even take part, mostly because my brain craps out on me, lol..

Oh, and thanks! lg made it about a year ago. :)

Hyndara71
August 24th, 2012, 11:00 AM
OOo! Love that pic Hyn!!!! I made a Cell Wallie of David and it looked pretty good. :)

Yeah, I figured you weren't going to take part of the challenges.. Heck, I don't even take part, mostly because my brain craps out on me, lol..

Oh, and thanks! lg made it about a year ago. :)

:lol: I have a crush on that scene! Love it sooo much when he wakes up at the trailer und looks so dozy and sleepy! I so had to make a new WP for my phone :D!
Would love to see your CellWP :)
Usually I don't do challenges, especially when it comes down to contests with winners as in grimm_challenge. But ... this show soo deserve art, no matter how bad the art is! So I decided to participate. I'm in with the WP-challenge and sent today five "emotion"-icons for the new challenge. Well, at least you will have someone always placed on the last ranks :)

m&mnm317
August 24th, 2012, 11:06 AM
:lol: I have a crush on that scene! Love it sooo much when he wakes up at the trailer und looks so dozy and sleepy! I so had to make a new WP for my phone :D!
Would love to see your CellWP :)
Usually I don't do challenges, especially when it comes down to contests with winners as in grimm_challenge. But ... this show soo deserve art, no matter how bad the art is! So I decided to participate. I'm in with the WP-challenge and sent today five "emotion"-icons for the new challenge. Well, at least you will have someone always placed on the last ranks :)

I spotted one that has a lot of the textures/backgrounds that I have on my comp, lol..

Here's the Cell WP pic:
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Art/th_PhoneWP-1.jpg (http://s1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Art/?action=view&current=PhoneWP-1.jpg)

Hyndara71
August 24th, 2012, 11:11 AM
I spotted one that has a lot of the textures/backgrounds that I have on my comp, lol..

Here's the Cell WP pic:
http://i1143.photobucket.com/albums/n638/mmorgan317/Art/th_PhoneWP-1.jpg

Love it!
Mh, my mouth is shut till Sunday :D. I'm in with three WPs, that I can tell you. And yes, one of them I used more than one textures.

m&mnm317
August 24th, 2012, 11:12 AM
Love it!
Mh, my mouth is shut till Sunday :D. I'm in with three WPs, that I can tell you. And yes, one of them I used more than one textures.

Thanks!

:) I don't vote on art, lol, because I can recognize that I wouldn't make stuff half as good so I don't judge. :D

Hyndara71
August 24th, 2012, 11:20 AM
Thanks!

:) I don't vote on art, lol, because I can recognize that I wouldn't make stuff half as good so I don't judge. :D

Well, I voted but not for mine.
About quality ... I think we ourselves are out of question if it's good or not about the art we are making. I recogniced myself that, since I started to make art myself I tend to take a deeper look into other art and am sometimes a little bit more ... critizing it than I did before. Depends on what I see. Maybe that's why I'm a little overcritizing one of the other WPs because it looks much like the one I finally refused to send in because I thought that it wouldn't look very good.
Well, I don't say anything in public, only had a small chat with someone on the phone. She checked the entries out and we talked about it a bit. Don't know if she know which are mine or not. As she's no member of LJ it's pretty useless *shrugs*

m&mnm317
August 24th, 2012, 11:22 AM
Well, I voted but not for mine.
About quality ... I think we ourselves are out of question if it's good or not about the art we are making. I recogniced myself that, since I started to make art myself I tend to take a deeper look into other art and am sometimes a little bit more ... critizing it than I did before. Depends on what I see. Maybe that's why I'm a little overcritizing one of the other WPs because it looks much like the one I finally refused to send in because I thought that it wouldn't look very good.
Well, I don't say anything in public, only had a small chat with someone on the phone. She checked the entries out and we talked about it a bit. Don't know if she know which are mine or not. As she's no member of LJ it's pretty useless *shrugs*

And see, I'm a bit more critical but I'm also a lot more forgiving as well because I doubt I'd make anything that good, you know?

Hyndara71
August 24th, 2012, 11:25 AM
And see, I'm a bit more critical but I'm also a lot more forgiving as well because I doubt I'd make anything that good, you know?

Got it :) *iz nodding*

m&mnm317
August 24th, 2012, 11:25 AM
Got it :) *iz nodding*

My view of a lot of things is - you can be critical as long as you can do better. :)

Hyndara71
August 24th, 2012, 11:39 AM
My view of a lot of things is - you can be critical as long as you can do better. :)

Well, I think this I see a little different. As much as I try not to be uber-critical but I can notice where the other artist fails I can put my finger on that - and other artists can do the same with my art. Don't have a problem with that. I know I'm millenias from being perfect.

mi_guard
August 24th, 2012, 11:58 AM
on the last challenge of the wallpapers I voted but I am not an artist and I still have no clue how you people are doing all that great stuff.

My votes are based on my gutt or my instinct but do not ask me for a reason.

I normaly look at something and think

a) I like this really much, I love it
b) I like this
c) I could like it
d) I do not really like it very much
e) I don't like this
f) I do not like this at all, I nearly hate it

based on that I vote :o

Hyndara71
August 24th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Well, I think when it comes down to art, no matter which art, it's always a question of the gutt if or if you not like the art. :)

Hyndara71
August 27th, 2012, 03:06 AM
*squee* I made the second place in the WP-challenge! How cool is that? The first time in my life I won - well, okay, the second place, but ... *SQUEE!*

Now I can share the WPs with you :):

The second placed one:
http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/th_nickjuliette.jpg (http://s888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/?action=view&current=nickjuliette.jpg)

The fourth place:
http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/th_realgrimmwp.jpg (http://s888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/?action=view&current=realgrimmwp.jpg)
(which you can see is a complete set from icon to WP)

And the fifth place (out of ten, so not so bad in my opinion):
http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/th_lgs.jpg (http://s888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/?action=view&current=lgs.jpg)

Hyndara71
August 29th, 2012, 10:34 AM
Here we go again (in German, you know I will torture you with my native language :P):
New story is up at ff.net called Schicksalsgefaehrten (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8477196/1/Schicksalsgefahrten) (Partners in Destiny). Summary:

Everything seems just right and perfect when Nick wakes up this morning. But not everyone is with him about this, especially Hank, his partner at the precinct. But ... who the heck is Juliette? AU, rare pairing

Have fun with it :D!

Hyndara71
August 31st, 2012, 08:09 AM
Two new CellphoneWPs (http://grimm-tv.livejournal.com/93381.html) are up at LJ - have fun with them :)

Hyndara71
September 2nd, 2012, 03:49 AM
Time to share some new sets with you :). You can find a new entry in my LJ (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/36812.html).

m&mnm317
September 2nd, 2012, 07:35 PM
*squee* I made the second place in the WP-challenge! How cool is that? The first time in my life I won - well, okay, the second place, but ... *SQUEE!*

I thought that first one (the one that won second place) was yours ;) I figured it had to be someone here on GW since I recognized all the noticeable textures, lol. Great job!!

Hyndara71
September 3rd, 2012, 03:16 AM
I thought that first one (the one that won second place) was yours ;) I figured it had to be someone here on GW since I recognized all the noticeable textures, lol. Great job!!

OMG, sh's still alive! {{tacklehugs M}} Missed you! :) BTW, has BM contacted you? There's something about the fanfic-challenge as far as I've noticed that.
Too obvicious, huh? You know what, the WP that won is very similiar to one I skipped because I thought it wouldn't work out the right way. *snickers* No one is perfect ;).

mi_guard
September 6th, 2012, 12:01 AM
Hyn, I think your new avi/siggy pairing is hilarious :D

Hyndara71
September 6th, 2012, 01:19 AM
Hyn, I think your new avi/siggy pairing is hilarious :D

Thanks :D. A friend sent it to me. As far as I know it was taken during ComicCon this year. :lol: Love the expression on David's face

mi_guard
September 6th, 2012, 01:41 PM
^me too

so all Grimm fanfic writers, I have a little request to all of you: as we will have to wait that long for a next episode of Grimm and being myself away when it will air again and for few weeks I won't be able to watch any episode, I will have to stand a very long time without Grimm :( so I would really really really appreciate if you wrote new fics or updated ongoing ones, so that I won't feel too sad :( ;) please please please :D

Hyndara71
September 6th, 2012, 02:29 PM
Will try my best *salutes*

BTW ...
- Ein einzelner Tropfen (One single Drop) is now nearly finished (3 more chapters and it's done)
- In der Hand des Feindes (Captive of the Enemy) I will update weekly
- Schicksalsgefährten (Partners in Destiny) will get an 2-days update from now on
- Quilt of Pain is a OS, published today (again goes along with the German version "Quilt der Schmerzen" published at FF.de)
- Der Fall Caroline (The Case Caroline) I think will be the next longer fic in the line
and I have two or three episodes-TAGS I will write

So, you see, I try my best :D
One thing (not at you, mi_guard, you brave reviewer :D), I'm really not complaining often but it's heartbreaking what is going on at the moment. I can live with nearly no comments or reviews, I know I'm the only writer writing in German, and one of only a handful German artlers. It's fine with me when you like what you see, as I always say: snurching is very welcomed for me (but still not hotlinking *evil eye on that hotlinking guy again*). But all the time posting into thin air isn't very funny and also not very inspiring :(. Please leave a comment, no meaning when you will say my things are crap, I have no problem with that. But getting nothing ... *shakes head* ... no wonder that there's not so much Grimm-art out there, guys. Think about that :)

geekywraith
September 7th, 2012, 05:56 PM
This one is adorable. :D

Grimming Comics

"Captain Daddy"
http://tmblr.co/ZA4anvSkLZnh

Hyndara71
September 8th, 2012, 01:21 AM
Yep, they are so cute :D!

So, again on the run on my own record(s):

First, there's a voting for (adorable) icons at LJ (http://grimm-challenge.livejournal.com/23193.html) for those who are interested and already have a LJ-account.

Second, for those who haven't already figured it out, another challenge entry from the AfA-thread is now online at my LJ (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/37002.html), together with my current set. Free to snurch and use (well, for the Dancing Prince it would be great to wait till tomorrow, when I already change the set).

m&mnm317
September 9th, 2012, 11:57 AM
OMG, sh's still alive! {{tacklehugs M}} Missed you! :) BTW, has BM contacted you? There's something about the fanfic-challenge as far as I've noticed that.
Too obvicious, huh? You know what, the WP that won is very similiar to one I skipped because I thought it wouldn't work out the right way. *snickers* No one is perfect ;).

Yeah, let's not get me started on the fanfic challenge and BMS right now; I'm quite annoyed at that entire thing and I'm kinda snippy at people when I talk about it.. :S I actually have a rant about it, but I won't go into it here. :)

^me too

so all Grimm fanfic writers, I have a little request to all of you: as we will have to wait that long for a next episode of Grimm and being myself away when it will air again and for few weeks I won't be able to watch any episode, I will have to stand a very long time without Grimm :( so I would really really really appreciate if you wrote new fics or updated ongoing ones, so that I won't feel too sad :( ;) please please please :D

I promise I'm trying but nothing. is. coming!! :S My muse has apparently run away and left me :( I've been in a big Doctor Who mood lately, actually. :) My usual main focus in number 10, but 11's been catching my eye too, lol..

Hyndara71
September 9th, 2012, 12:31 PM
Yeah, let's not get me started on the fanfic challenge and BMS right now; I'm quite annoyed at that entire thing and I'm kinda snippy at people when I talk about it.. :S I actually have a rant about it, but I won't go into it here. :)

Whoops! What happened? Sorry to hear that. Actually I don't have that much contact to BMS, only learned that she is German too - or was, or whatever. Well, finally you have that thing up, that's good. Everything else ... time will tell {{{hugs M tidly}}}. And I hope you are not snippy at me *insert Nick's puppy eyes in here*

I promise I'm trying but nothing. is. coming!! :S My muse has apparently run away and left me :( I've been in a big Doctor Who mood lately, actually. :) My usual main focus in number 10, but 11's been catching my eye too, lol..

That's sad news! Well, I liked Tennant (No.10) as DW but after watching season 5 and 6 I have to say I'm too enthusiastic about Matt Smith as the 11th Doctor. He's definitely not my cup of tea. But tastes are different.
About the second season ... I have the idea that's not only you waiting. I never joined such a quiet fandom before. I mean, True Blood isn't the biggest but at least it's active. Grimm ... well, maybe I should send out some Pinces to kiss everyone awake ;).

m&mnm317
September 9th, 2012, 12:36 PM
Whoops! What happened? Sorry to hear that. Actually I don't have that much contact to BMS, only learned that she is German too - or was, or whatever. Well, finally you have that thing up, that's good. Everything else ... time will tell {{{hugs M tidly}}}. And I hope you are not snippy at me *insert Nick's puppy eyes in here*

I'll PM you and let you know; it's really not that big of a deal, it just caught me at the wrong time. :)

That's sad news! Well, I liked Tennant (No.10) as DW but after watching season 5 and 6 I have to say I'm too enthusiastic about Matt Smith as the 11th Doctor. He's definitely not my cup of tea. But tastes are different.
About the second season ... I have the idea that's not only you waiting. I never joined such a quiet fandom before. I mean, True Blood isn't the biggest but at least it's active. Grimm ... well, maybe I should send out some Pinces to kiss everyone awake ;).

Oh, I'm definitely a DT fan!!! He's my favorite Doctor and so far all my published DW fics have been featuring 10; cause he's so much fun to whump IMO :o :P But, I've been watching a lot of the fifth and sixth seasons (over and over actually), and I gotta say Matt Smith is growing on me. At first I wasn't all that excited about him being the new Doctor, but I've grown to like his more lighter side :) I'm currently fiddling with a fic featuring him, Amy, and Rory, but who knows if it'll ever get published. :lol:

mi_guard
September 9th, 2012, 02:25 PM
I am awake already but I wouldn't say no to a prince :D

mi_guard
September 9th, 2012, 02:26 PM
I promise I'm trying but nothing. is. coming!! :S My muse has apparently run away and left me :(
:( I am sorry to hear that. I really hope your muse will come back soon.

Hyndara71
September 9th, 2012, 02:27 PM
I'll PM you and let you know; it's really not that big of a deal, it just caught me at the wrong time. :)

Got it. Will answer you soon :)

Oh, I'm definitely a DT fan!!! He's my favorite Doctor and so far all my published DW fics have been featuring 10; cause he's so much fun to whump IMO :o :P But, I've been watching a lot of the fifth and sixth seasons (over and over actually), and I gotta say Matt Smith is growing on me. At first I wasn't all that excited about him being the new Doctor, but I've grown to like his more lighter side :) I'm currently fiddling with a fic featuring him, Amy, and Rory, but who knows if it'll ever get published. :lol:

Different taste. For me it is hard to stand Amy. Rory is okay, but Amy ... *shakes head* ... never!
Will keep my fingers crossed for you that you will find your muse back - and will do some research here. Maybe she's on vacation and visits mine ;).

m&mnm317
September 9th, 2012, 02:35 PM
And I like Amy; much better than the rest of the companions at any rate.

Hyndara71
September 10th, 2012, 02:46 AM
A little update on the LJ-mood-theme I'm working on (including sneak-pic) plus a new Nick/Monore-Set you can find here (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/37259.html).

mi_guard
September 10th, 2012, 07:47 AM
A little update on the LJ-mood-theme I'm working on (including sneak-pic) plus a new Nick/Monore-Set you can find here (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/37259.html).

Great set!!!! :)

even if it could seem that Nick wants to chock off Monroe's head with the axe :D

Hyndara71
September 10th, 2012, 07:52 AM

even if it could seem that Nick wants to chock off Monroe's head with the axe :D

:lol: That would be ... not so funny. But I think they are too far away from each other and Monroe is standing behind Nick, so ... don't see that *scratches head again*
Anyway, thank you for liking it :)

m&mnm317
September 10th, 2012, 04:47 PM

:lol: I never even thought of it like that when I looked at it.. :lol:

geekywraith
September 12th, 2012, 07:24 AM
Too funny :D

GrimmlingComics
captain-daddy-2 (http://grimmlingcomics.tumblr.com/post/31377027934/captain-daddy-2)

m&mnm317
September 13th, 2012, 07:04 AM
I think I figured out why my muse has been stalling with the newest chapter of Ashes.... it's kind of a slow part in the fic right now and she's bored.. Unfortunately, she'll have to deal with it because she just has to finish this chapter and then it can pick up a bit.

Hyndara71
September 13th, 2012, 02:00 PM
I'm sorry, I read the last chapter but didn't review it (have to do that as fast as possible!). Bad muse! She has to come back! Maybe the bait in my backyard will help *iz waiting with Kolya's harpune behind some bushes*. If so I will send her back to you as fast as possible ;).

m&mnm317
September 13th, 2012, 02:53 PM
Haha, thanks Hyn. :) She finished chapter 7 finally! Can't guarantee how good it is but it's done. And now to start chapter 8, which I have no idea where to start, lol

Hyndara71
September 16th, 2012, 03:21 AM
OMG! You know what?
I'm looking over an old fanfic I've written some (two years!) ago, because a friend of mine wants to read it. :lol: Let me show you a sentence from it:

Jane laughed and allowed this familiar act of friendship. „I'm good, Hank, thanks. And I see nothing's changed here, right? You are still working for the sheriff and not displacing him.“
Hank Griffin grinned so warm and friendly it was hurting her. But she returned it to him while she had to free herself.
„Do you want to come back?“ He asked. „Well, never found an alternative to you, Jane. So, you know the work, I know you can do the work, you know the payment. You are very welcome if you want to return to us.“

I'm laughing my ass off right now! What a coincidence :lol:

mi_guard
September 16th, 2012, 08:32 AM
:D really, what a coincidence :D

and a nice new avi/siggy :D

Hyndara71
September 16th, 2012, 09:59 AM
*blushes* Thanks :) Just couldn't resist - not with this pic *thud*

Hyndara71
September 17th, 2012, 02:02 AM
So, I've joined de_Bingo at LJ and ... *insert drumroll here* ... my first bingo is done: Five OS's all about Grimm. And when I look at the rest of my card I fear, there are following 20 others Grimm-related shortest fics. Maybe I will translate them into English because they are really small stories and I think this I could manage. For the others, here (http://www.fanfiktion.de/s/5056eb1d000274c906534fa8/1) you can find the German ones. Have fun with them :)

Hyndara71
September 19th, 2012, 02:00 AM
And here we go. Thank you, guys, for handling that plotbunny to me. The first official fanfic for Majique: Beginn der Reise (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8536773/9/) Sorry, German :D!

mi_guard
September 19th, 2012, 07:07 AM
And here we go. Thank you, guys, for handling that plotbunny to me. The first official fanfic for Majique: Beginn der Reise (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8536773/9/) Sorry, German :D!

:D I am okay with a fanfic about Magique, as long as the journey keeps her away from the Grimm gang :)

Hyndara71
September 19th, 2012, 08:39 AM
:D I am okay with a fanfic about Magique, as long as the journey keeps her away from the Grimm gang :)

I think she wouldn't bother anyone as they are all acting nuts on that OS-series. Please don't ask I have no idea what had driven me ... well, okay, besides "Babysitting", there I pretty much know where the idea came from *giggles*

m&mnm317
October 2nd, 2012, 07:37 AM
So... My laptop died on me and we don't know what's wrong :S Which means that there will be no new chapters of Ashes until we get it fixed because the next chapter is finished and stuck on there. :S

Hyndara71
October 2nd, 2012, 09:27 AM
Sorry to hear that, M. Will keep my fingers crossed for fixing and solving the problem with the laptop. Can't await to read the next chapter!!!

Hyndara71
October 4th, 2012, 02:12 PM
Couldn't help myself. Sorry, guys, but I so had to draw this little comic-strip *iz ashamed*.
With other words: the NiceGuys are back in action. New show, new characters.
Here's what I did today:

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/th_mom.jpg (http://s888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/?action=view&current=mom.jpg)

m&mnm317
October 4th, 2012, 05:58 PM
Great drawing Hyn! You're better at it than I am ;)

Hyndara71
October 5th, 2012, 01:00 AM
Thanks, M :).
Glad you like it. Don't know if you can remember the original SGA-NiceGuys. I came up with that idea because of a fanfic from a friend I read that time. As for the Grimm-NiceGuys/Gurls I don't think they will take too many strips, I'm better in drawing single moments, so no competition to the Grimmlings (which are simply AWESOME!). But this once bugged me for a while ...
Well, I'm thinking about to draw a portrait of David G. which I hope he could sign next year (keep your fingers crossed that I can manage to go to Birmingham, I would sooo love to see him and maybe some other actors from Grimm). His face should be easier to work on than JFs - I think ...

m&mnm317
October 15th, 2012, 09:01 AM
*sigh* Well, I'm slowly starting to work on Ashes chapter 8 - I figured once I get the laptop fixed (which I have no idea when that will be :S) it will be nice to have other chapters ready to go. :)

Hyndara71
October 15th, 2012, 01:22 PM
Can't await to read it, M :).

BTW, I hope you are all checking out my LJ (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/) ;). Sharing my weekly (mostly) GrimmArt with everyone - just in case you like what I "wear" here :).

m&mnm317
October 15th, 2012, 04:04 PM
It may be awhile :S But hopefully I'll have a few more chapters to post once I can get the 7th up. :)

Hyndara71
October 16th, 2012, 03:35 AM
*insert cheerleading smiley here* You will make it!

So ... I think it's about time to show the couple of cellphone WPs I made during the last weeks:

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/season2.jpg http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/surprisenick.jpg http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/monroephone.jpg http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/nickhurt-1.jpg

Maybe I should explain why I mostly use a white border. The background on my own cell is white and I cannot change the color (so much for "smart" in the phone *rolls eyes*). So I always have a white line because my phone reduce the size of ANY pic I use as background. To make the WPs a little more fitting I softens the pics or use a white border (or both).

EDIT:
The first (what a surprise) is my current one, the second I use as caller-pic for a good friend of mine (whom I fixed with Grimm :D). So I always have a big grin on my face when she's calling ... ;)

Hyndara71
October 21st, 2012, 07:21 AM
Some new art (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/39740.html) to share - well, mostly. And don't know why but I think some of it could be for interest for mi_guard ... :D

mi_guard
October 21st, 2012, 01:28 PM
Nice :D

m&mnm317
October 21st, 2012, 04:03 PM
Great art Hyn!

Hyndara71
October 22nd, 2012, 01:40 AM
You're welcome :)

m&mnm317
October 22nd, 2012, 06:37 AM
You're welcome :)

Uh... Usually the proper response is "thank you" ;) :D :o

I'm currently working on a fic for the challenge over on LJ; so far it's going well, but we'll have to wait and see.

m&mnm317
October 22nd, 2012, 09:50 AM
GRR!! I'd started the fic for the challenge and seven pages in, I decided that I didn't like how it was turning out and so now I'm tempted to erase it all and start over... :mad: I hate when my writing brain does this to me.

m&mnm317
October 22nd, 2012, 10:12 AM
So, here is a spoiler for what I have written so far.. I'm not sure how I feel about it and I'd love your opinions on what you think “So, do you have a crush on her or do you just find her as beautiful as I do?” Nick asked the man he’d managed to corner in the man’s office. His tone was made to sound friendly and off-hand, but the man could hear the anger that lay just beneath.

Captain Sean Renard stood behind his desk, staring calmly at the detective-turned-Grimm. He was doing his best to appear laid back and unconcerned, but he could feel the anger of the Grimm boiling under the surface and the Regnant within him was scratching, begging to be let out and respond to the assumed threat.

When he continued to lean against the filing cabinet behind his desk, all but smirking at the detective, Nick continued on, “I saw the way you were looking at her at the awards ceremony, so I thought I’d throw that out there to get the uncomfortable part over with.”

“And what makes you think that you saw what you thought you saw?” Sean returned, not willing to admit to anything. If Nick found out exactly how connected he was to the Grimm’s life and what has happened in it, things would not go well, for either of them.

Nick chuckled, anger coming through each short breath. When he began to pace, Sean felt the Regnant begin to do the same, mirroring the Grimm’s furious posture. After a few seconds of pacing, Nick turned on the spot and opened his mouth, but no sound came out. It was clear he was trying to organize his thoughts into something that wouldn’t be so accusatory that he couldn’t talk his way out of. When he obviously failed to come up with anything, he simply shook his head and walked out, making sure to slam Sean’s office door as hard as he could on the way out.

The Captain watched his employee leave, wishing that he didn’t have to lie to the man all the time, but he saw no other way around it. The Grimm was too important to his plans to give anything away, even if it meant he had to suffer a little as well.

Hyndara71
October 22nd, 2012, 01:02 PM
To me this sounds interesting. More please! :D

Sorry that I disappeared so quickly. Got a call from work and had to move over as fast as possible :(

mi_guard
October 22nd, 2012, 02:32 PM
I would love to read about Nick going all Grimm on Renard :D Please do not give up on your fic.

m&mnm317
October 22nd, 2012, 06:35 PM
I will continue it, I think. I just need to rework it so that it isn't so...me, lol.

m&mnm317
October 23rd, 2012, 09:38 AM
URGH! How do you guys write so little?? :lol: I'm trying to keep my entry for the challenge under 3,000 words, but I have about 1,200 left and I still need to write a fight scene and end the dang thing :rolleyes: I don't think I can do it! :P

Hyndara71
October 23rd, 2012, 12:38 PM
URGH! How do you guys write so little?? :lol: I'm trying to keep my entry for the challenge under 3,000 words, but I have about 1,200 left and I still need to write a fight scene and end the dang thing :rolleyes: I don't think I can do it! :P

Uhm, don't know. I tend at the moment to write on one hand oneshots or ... nearly endless long fics *poor mi_guard! We are still in the middle of the "Case Caroline". All this family-reunion and learning from each other takes so damned much time! I wanted them to kick the killers a... butt but what they are s t i l l doing? Complaining! Well, at least Nat had a little ... you will read that, be sure (I only wish Nick would hit her back)*.
An action-scene? In a 3,000 word-count fic? :eek: WOW! That will be very intersting to read ...

mi_guard
October 23rd, 2012, 12:50 PM
Uhm, don't know. I tend at the moment to write on one hand oneshots or ... nearly endless long fics *poor mi_guard! We are still in the middle of the "Case Caroline". All this family-reunion and learning from each other takes so damned much time! I wanted them to kick the killers a... butt but what they are s t i l l doing? Complaining! Well, at least Nat had a little ... you will read that, be sure (I only wish Nick would hit her back)*.
An action-scene? In a 3,000 word-count fic? :eek: WOW! That will be very intersting to read ...
only in the middle? you want to kill my nerves? :D ;)

Hyndara71
October 23rd, 2012, 12:57 PM
only in the middle? you want to kill my nerves? :D ;)

Believe me, this bunch is killing my nerves at the moment! I never wanted to bring Natalie so much in the limelight but Nick pulls her in nearly every scene with his hundred of thousands of questions. Godness, I hope she will stay now with Rosalee at the spice-shop for a while (because she and Rosalee have something ... uhm ... special to do), so Nick and Monroe can team up. I only have to find a way to make her not available for a while ... maybe I will break her cell, don't know *whistles innocently*

m&mnm317
October 23rd, 2012, 01:55 PM

I did it :D I managed to fit the action scene and the ending in and I still had like 6 words to go to hit 3,000.. lol... You're welcome to read it if you want.. I'd kinda like to see what you think before I post it for the challenge :S

Hyndara71
October 23rd, 2012, 02:26 PM
I did it :D I managed to fit the action scene and the ending in and I still had like 6 words to go to hit 3,000.. lol... You're welcome to read it if you want.. I'd kinda like to see what you think before I post it for the challenge :S

I would be glad to read it :)!

m&mnm317
October 23rd, 2012, 04:07 PM
I would be glad to read it :)!

Awesome! Do you wanna do email? I don't know that I have your email..

m&mnm317
October 29th, 2012, 08:12 AM
So... I'm trying to put together a random Grimm fic and I was wondering if you ladies would be interested in some brainstorming... ??

Hyndara71
October 29th, 2012, 08:25 AM
Uhm ... maybe. But I'm running a little bit out of time the next two days (special event at my working place tomorrow and ... HEY! Halloween on Wednesday :D). But after that ... I'm open to everything :)

m&mnm317
October 29th, 2012, 10:36 AM
Uhm ... maybe. But I'm running a little bit out of time the next two days (special event at my working place tomorrow and ... HEY! Halloween on Wednesday :D). But after that ... I'm open to everything :)

Okay, I'll bounce the basic idea around in my head for a bit and see if I can make something more substantial form ;)

mi_guard
October 29th, 2012, 01:19 PM
So... I'm trying to put together a random Grimm fic and I was wondering if you ladies would be interested in some brainstorming... ??
:confused: do not exactly understand what exactly we should do :S :o you need plot bunnies?

m&mnm317
October 29th, 2012, 06:10 PM
:confused: do not exactly understand what exactly we should do :S :o you need plot bunnies?

Plot bunnies are always good ;) but no.. What I was wanting was someone to discuss a possible plot and some details of it - hence brainstorming. :)

The basic premise is It's a Renard/Nick flick but it mentions Juliette as well.. What it is is, Renard accuses Nick of cheating (which Nick hasn't done) and he gets a bit violent while doing it (nothing big, yet, lol). Nick tells Sean that he's done and leaves and goes to Monroe's (he still has his house, but what I was thinking was Sean pulled so hard on Nick's arm to stop him from leaving that he pulled the shoulder out of socket and Nick needs help putting it right). When Monroe finds out what happened, he gets pissed and protective (as does Hank)... And that's as far as I got before I fell asleep (I came up with this while i was waiting to take a nap, lol).

Hyndara71
October 29th, 2012, 06:41 PM

Some fics have to be discussed within their development. Like M said, it's a process of growing. Sometimes two (or more) minds are doing a better job than one ;). Here's (http://hynsfanfics.blogspot.de/2009/12/106-highnoon-in-kansas-i.html) a story completely developed on such a way (sorry, German + SG-fandom)

So, I can show it here too I think. My possible last GrimmArt (I hope not but after my last experiences during the last five years I FEAR it :():

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/fadingavi.jpg
http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/fadingsig.jpg

m&mnm317
October 29th, 2012, 07:25 PM
Of course you can show art here! That's why it's a fic/art thread ;)

Hyndara71
November 1st, 2012, 06:22 AM
Plot bunnies are always good ;) but no.. What I was wanting was someone to discuss a possible plot and some details of it - hence brainstorming. :)

The basic premise is It's a Renard/Nick flick but it mentions Juliette as well.. What it is is, Renard accuses Nick of cheating (which Nick hasn't done) and he gets a bit violent while doing it (nothing big, yet, lol). Nick tells Sean that he's done and leaves and goes to Monroe's (he still has his house, but what I was thinking was Sean pulled so hard on Nick's arm to stop him from leaving that he pulled the shoulder out of socket and Nick needs help putting it right). When Monroe finds out what happened, he gets pissed and protective (as does Hank)... And that's as far as I got before I fell asleep (I came up with this while i was waiting to take a nap, lol).

You still need some help? Sounds intersting so far I have to say :). Will see with what I will come up, okay?

So, but I also need a little help for my shelved GrimmFic "Schicksalsgefährten" (Partners in Destiny). This is what I have so far:

Nick wakes up at Arial's house, cannot remember Juliette but seems to be deeply in love with the Dämonfeuer. Something that freaks Hank really out so Hank calls Monroe to check out what is going on.
Meanwhile at the precinct Sean notices the weird couple (Arial brings Nick his truck after she moved all his stuff out of Juliette's house) and also a strange smell on Nick. Hank brings Nick to the Spice-Shop where Rosalee figures out that he drunk a potion.
Sean gets a call from Adalind, who is telling him that is was a relative of her which did that to Nick (Arial wanted a love-potion for him but there's also something else going on with Nick). In the first draft Nick is changing into a Hexenbiest but ... not sure if I should let this idea stay. Maybe it's a little bit too far.
Well, next morning Monroe and Rosalee are visiting Nick at Arial's house, having breakfast with both of them. Monroe and Rosalee both notice that this weird couple is working, Nick's nearly back to normal, Arial (besides one or two slips into her old behaviour) is mostly a nice girl and really in love with the Grimm. Rosalee makes Arial finally to confess what she'd done to Nick (made him drink that potion).
In that moment Juliette shows up, completely upset because Arial ... left a kind of message at her house. Juliette is calling both, Nick and Arial by names and Arial is getting really angry and ... well, here I'm stoking.

Sorry, I know that's hard and weird stuff but, I don't know why, that pairing Nick/Arial is working on me. And I don't think Arial is the badass here. Don't know where they both are in the end, if I will let Nick finally know what Arial did to him or not. But I want them to be friends because I really think Arial could be a great allie (or also great villian ;)) for TeamGrimm.
Usually I'm not a shipper, I think that's why I'm stoking here. I miss the action (funny that I stoke at that moment when I could get some action, huh?)

m&mnm317
November 1st, 2012, 07:17 PM
I think her name is spelled "Ariel". ;) Your plot sounds a little dry, but it could just be the way you described it.

I started that other fic and didn't get very far before my brain flatlined. :S I took out the bit with Sean dislocating Nick's shoulder because I couldn't get it to work with characterization. So, instead I just have him giving Nick a couple hairline fractures of the forearm. I'm not sure if worse will happen or not as my entire family sans my husband is sick :P

Hyndara71
November 2nd, 2012, 06:29 AM
I think her name is spelled "Ariel". ;) Your plot sounds a little dry, but it could just be the way you described it.

Nope. First I thought so too because it was the only way I knew this name would be written down. But she's really spelled with an "A" behind the "I". Funny ...
Yeah, could be the description. Well, it didn't happened too much so far. I'd written down ... can't remember ... around 30 - 40 sides but decided that I didn't like the way it turned out. But I like the idea with them both together. Mh, will see with what I will come up myself *sigh*.
BTW, are you available? Instead of letting me sleep my muse decided last night to give me this damned plotbunny for a fic for your challenge ... well, IF CD is allowed *gulp* ...

I started that other fic and didn't get very far before my brain flatlined. :S I took out the bit with Sean dislocating Nick's shoulder because I couldn't get it to work with characterization. So, instead I just have him giving Nick a couple hairline fractures of the forearm. I'm not sure if worse will happen or not as my entire family sans my husband is sick :P

Sorry to hear about your hubby *a big bearhug to M*. I hope he will be better soon.
Iirc, sounds not so funny for Nick! About the dislocated shoulder ... are you IC with that fic? Because if had happen to Nick what was shown in 1.08 ... btw, there he had a dislocated shoulder :D ... this would be possible. One times dislocated joints tend to be a little weak and easier to do a second damage - except when you are doing a surgery.
So, I see that scene right before my eyes: Nick and Sean arguing with each other, on one point Nick only has enough will leave. Sean grabs him by his ... left arm (the injured one during the "fight" with Stark) and both are pulling, Nick because he will go, Sean because he wants Nick to stay. And finally with a "Plop!" (or not, depends :P) the shoulder dislocated again.
Nick can also have some hairline fractures, no meaning. Sean had grabbed him really hard.

m&mnm317
November 2nd, 2012, 08:10 PM
Nope. First I thought so too because it was the only way I knew this name would be written down. But she's really spelled with an "A" behind the "I". Funny ...
Yeah, could be the description. Well, it didn't happened too much so far. I'd written down ... can't remember ... around 30 - 40 sides but decided that I didn't like the way it turned out. But I like the idea with them both together. Mh, will see with what I will come up myself *sigh*.
BTW, are you available? Instead of letting me sleep my muse decided last night to give me this damned plotbunny for a fic for your challenge ... well, IF CD is allowed *gulp* ...

I'm almost always available via email ;)

Sorry to hear about your hubby *a big bearhug to M*. I hope he will be better soon.
Iirc, sounds not so funny for Nick! About the dislocated shoulder ... are you IC with that fic? Because if had happen to Nick what was shown in 1.08 ... btw, there he had a dislocated shoulder :D ... this would be possible. One times dislocated joints tend to be a little weak and easier to do a second damage - except when you are doing a surgery.
So, I see that scene right before my eyes: Nick and Sean arguing with each other, on one point Nick only has enough will leave. Sean grabs him by his ... left arm (the injured one during the "fight" with Stark) and both are pulling, Nick because he will go, Sean because he wants Nick to stay. And finally with a "Plop!" (or not, depends :P) the shoulder dislocated again.
Nick can also have some hairline fractures, no meaning. Sean had grabbed him really hard.

No, no.. When someone says "something sans something" it means that everything but that second something - so basically, the boys and I are sick, not hubby. ;)

Well, yeah, I knew it was physically possible for the dislocated shoulder to happen, but I couldn't get their characters right after that, you know? This is what I have “You wished to see me, Captain?” Nick asked as he entered the man’s office. It was almost midnight and he and Hank had just finished their latest case. La Llarona definitely had taken a lot out of everyone and so the Captain had stuck around to not only provide support, but to field all the calls that had come in about the case.

Although Nick and Sean had been in a relationship for a little under a year, they never exploited it or showed it while they were at work. Many of the men had accepted them from the start, but neither man was comfortable with PDA and so they remained professional while at work.

“Yes, come in,” Sean answered, pointing to one of the chairs across their table.

Nick closed the door and did as he was silently bid. Sean leaned forward onto the desk and folded his hands, looking ever so much the professional that he was. Still, there was something in his posture and his eyes that bothered Nick, keeping the Grimm on his guard should he need to be. He absently looked around the precinct to see who else was left and that was when Sean stood up and closed the blinds, causing Nick’s heart to sink.

“Will you be at home tonight or will you be staying at your place?” Sean asked once he’d sat back down.

Of course he wanted to know where Nick was going once he’d left. In the past few weeks, Sean had become more possessive than was usual and had been demanding to know where Nick was every minute he wasn’t at work. In truth, it was beginning to grate on Nick’s nerves and he felt the last string of his patience snap at this question.

“I think I might head to Monroe’s actually,” Nick answered, standing up and behind the chair. “I wanted to check on him after Halloween. You know, make sure things went smoothly.”

As though responding to Nick’s body language, Sean stood up as well, standing beside his desk to make sure that Nick would have to pass him in order to leave.

“I think you should stay with me tonight.”

Nick straightened, folding his arms over his chest and glaring at his partner.

“Yeah, well, I don’t,” he returned lamely, but sternly. With that he started to walk out of the office. He stopped when he felt a strong, vice-like hand grab hold of his arm, holding on so tightly he felt the bruise start to form. When he looked into his partner’s eyes, he found the hazel eyes replaced by vicious-looking red eyes, blazing angrily at him.

“I’m not finished,” Sean growled, gripping tighter and making Nick wince.

The hand on his arm tightened even more, making Nick’s mouth open in a silent cry.

“Well,” he said, not bothering to hide the grimace that crossed his face, “I am.”

He walked out, leaving Sean to ponder what he’d just done on his own.

I know it doesn't flow well right now, but that's because I had it all written with the dislocation, but then I took it out and added one line and then gave up from there because my brain wasn't working, lol.

Hyndara71
November 3rd, 2012, 02:53 AM
I'm almost always available via email ;)

Okay, I only wanted to make sure. CD is not everyone's taste, especially the death of a main-character. Will take a look over it than send it to you. It's not too long, an oneshot under 1,000 words but I was running this idea for quite a while now. And the word-assocination gave the perfect reason to write it down ;)

No, no.. When someone says "something sans something" it means that everything but that second something - so basically, the boys and I are sick, not hubby. ;)

Oh, sorry for the mistaking!

Well, yeah, I knew it was physically possible for the dislocated shoulder to happen, but I couldn't get their characters right after that, you know? This is what I have

I think I know what you mean. To keep them both IC after such an accident, especially with that relationship isn't easy. Mh, will see, maybe I will come up with an idea how to put them in line (IF you want that dislocated shoulder ;)).

... snip ...

I know it doesn't flow well right now, but that's because I had it all written with the dislocation, but then I took it out and added one line and then gave up from there because my brain wasn't working, lol.

Mh, the first lines are a little ... doesn't feel right, here I'm with you. But I also give you the credit for the second part of it, which is written very well in my opinion. Maybe I would let them both argue a little bit more so the reader can follow their emotions better. I also want to know why Sean is so overprotecting and why Nick seems to be sick of this. You know, keep it vague but give the reader a bit more to think about.
But overall I like it :)

Hyndara71
November 7th, 2012, 11:34 AM
From Twitter - so much about "no one notices fanartler":

You Grimmsters have created some pretty awesome fan art. Check out some of your fine work! #Grimm http://bit.ly/QGUiMz

Unfortunately only Tumblr. :( It's only that my NiceGuys aren't accepted anymore because of the trouble with this kiddo :(.

Hyndara71
November 10th, 2012, 10:23 AM
So, here we go. Great update and I hope one or two of you will check us out. The Gallery at Team Giuntoli (http://www.teamgiuntoli.moonfruit.com/#) is running (but still under construction, so ... I'm first capping David's older stuff before I will jump into Grimm). I think it will be halfway complete (still don't have a clue where I could get some of his former work) when the second half of the season will begin *hopeful*.

Hyndara71
November 16th, 2012, 08:03 AM
A little personal milestone:
I'm done with the first round of de_Bingo. My table is complete with 24 fanfics and 1 huge fanart-set. You can find it here (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/37612.html).

Hyndara71
November 19th, 2012, 02:33 AM
Made icons from 2.12 only yesterday. Free to snurch and use.
You can find them here (http://grimm-icons.livejournal.com/2540.html).

mi_guard
November 19th, 2012, 04:30 AM
thank you, they are nice

I can really relate to the one 'I am seriously fighting a huge headache' :S

Hyndara71
December 2nd, 2012, 05:02 AM
The Grimm-Challenge-Community at Livejournal is making a little exchange as a special challenge for Christmas.

If you have a request, no matter if it's about fanart, -fic or -vid, this (http://grimm-challenge.livejournal.com/37030.html) is your way. When you feel yourself inspired by one (or more) of the wishes, go this way (http://grimm-challenge.livejournal.com/37297.html). Rules, guide- and datelines you can find here (http://grimm-challenge.livejournal.com/36625.html).

m&mnm317
December 3rd, 2012, 07:31 PM
The Grimm-Challenge-Community at Livejournal is making a little exchange as a special challenge for Christmas.

If you have a request, no matter if it's about fanart, -fic or -vid, this (http://grimm-challenge.livejournal.com/37030.html) is your way. When you feel yourself inspired by one (or more) of the wishes, go this way (http://grimm-challenge.livejournal.com/37297.html). Rules, guide- and datelines you can find here (http://grimm-challenge.livejournal.com/36625.html).

Thanks for posting that!!! How sad is it that I'm a part of that group and I didn't even know about it? :o

Hyndara71
December 4th, 2012, 01:26 AM
Thanks for posting that!!! How sad is it that I'm a part of that group and I didn't even know about it?

Uhm, because you live in another timezone and this whole chatter about the Exchange was on Saturday afternoon MY time (aka Europe)? I was surprised myself that BM acted so fast. usually I wanted to start my Grimm-Bang-community on Sunday but shelved it now for one or two weeks so people can participate in the Exchange.

m&mnm317
December 5th, 2012, 08:24 AM
Uhm, because you live in another timezone and this whole chatter about the Exchange was on Saturday afternoon MY time (aka Europe)? I was surprised myself that BM acted so fast. usually I wanted to start my Grimm-Bang-community on Sunday but shelved it now for one or two weeks so people can participate in the Exchange.

Or I'm just being a bad MOD :o I've been kinda ignoring the internet lately and that includes the comm.. BUT! I've finally posted the fic entries for voting, so that's good. :D

Hyndara71
December 5th, 2012, 12:38 PM
Yeah, I saw that :). Now I'm nervous *begins to gnaw on her fingernails*

m&mnm317
December 5th, 2012, 05:12 PM
Yeah, I saw that :). Now I'm nervous *begins to gnaw on her fingernails*

Oh me too. I've had one person answer with their results but that's it so far.

Hyndara71
December 6th, 2012, 06:23 AM
So, finally I did it - I changed my the header for my LJ last night. Seriously? I was sick of seeing Shep there *sorry*. I never thought I would say that ... Now it is completely Grimm (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/) - and I like it. What you think?

mi_guard
December 6th, 2012, 09:45 AM
nice banner :D

m&mnm317
December 6th, 2012, 10:52 AM
That's awesome Hyn! I can't read the second word, though, what does it say?

Hyndara71
December 6th, 2012, 11:16 AM
Thanks mi_guard :)
M, it's the title of my journal "Fading pics".

Hyndara71
December 9th, 2012, 05:54 AM
And the first (and only ;)) Grimm-Bang community opened it's doors with a special challenge for those who wants to participate. Interested? Go this way (http://grimmbang.livejournal.com/1119.html)

mi_guard
December 14th, 2012, 01:54 PM
have you already seen this one? :)

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/82168-Artwork-for-All-challenges-graphics-tutorials?p=13607589&viewfull=1#post13607589

EDIT: I saw the author only now :D I should have known it from the start that it was Hyn :) great work!

mi_guard
December 16th, 2012, 10:53 AM
have you already seen this one? :)

http://forum.gateworld.net/threads/82168-Artwork-for-All-challenges-graphics-tutorials?p=13607589&viewfull=1#post13607589

EDIT: I saw the author only now :D I should have known it from the start that it was Hyn :) great work!

let's see who finds Hyn's signature on this picture :) I wouldn't if she hadn't told me :o

m&mnm317
December 17th, 2012, 03:01 PM
let's see who finds Hyn's signature on this picture :) I wouldn't if she hadn't told me :o

I'm gonna guess that candle/glass of wine since it looks off :S

Hyndara71
December 26th, 2012, 09:10 AM
Congrats, M, you are right!
I know that's always a little round of Hide&Seek but I usually sign all my art (except icons). Since I'm official capper I'm seriously thinking about also signing the caps, just to be sure ;).

I sign in hidden places because of my past. i know that some of my sigs were used in the German SG-fandom and found it funny to imagine how my ... "friends" werde searching all the used art after my sign to forbit to use it. And as my David G.-caps are now in use and one of those ... ladies try to join the Grimm-fandom ... I know, *****y, but I so would laugh my butt off seeing her making art from one of my caps so I could rub it in her face ...

So, I'm done with my personal challenge for LJ: my animated Grimm-theme is done and free to use for everyone. Have fun with it - as much as I had (the most time ;)) to make it. Here's the album (http://s888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/Grimm_stimmung/).

mi_guard
December 26th, 2012, 12:51 PM
wow! someone has been very busy :D nice work Hyn :)

Hyndara71
December 26th, 2012, 01:34 PM

mi_guard
December 27th, 2012, 12:15 AM
:)
Great set you have there Hyn. Just help me out, what is the German text on the right side? I cannot read everything

Hyndara71
December 27th, 2012, 06:37 AM
:)
Great set you have there Hyn. Just help me out, what is the German text on the right side? I cannot read everything

:lol: I knew it!
Yamii, one of the awesome artists at the AfA-thread, had made the set (and a WP) for me as Christmas-present. The text seems to be a songtext or a poem. Yamii already sent me the original texture to find out ... wait a minute ...
Here's the texture (http://fav.me/d2tvs3t)

mi_guard
December 27th, 2012, 12:34 PM
:lol: I knew it!
Yamii, one of the awesome artists at the AfA-thread, had made the set (and a WP) for me as Christmas-present. The text seems to be a songtext or a poem. Yamii already sent me the original texture to find out ... wait a minute ...
Here's the texture (http://fav.me/d2tvs3t)

omg, Tokio Hotel :S "Hilf Mir Fliegen"
Ich bin hier irgendwo gelandet
Kann nicht mehr sagen, wer ich bin
Hab die Erinnerung verloren
Die Bilder geben keinen Sinn
Bring mich zurück, bring mich nach Haus
Ich schaff's nicht allein hier raus
Komm und hilf mir fliegen
Leih mir deine Flügel
Ich tausch' sie gegen die Welt
Gegen alles, was mich hält
Ich tausch' sie heute Nacht
Gegen alles, was ich hab
Erzähl mir alle Lügen
Mach es so, dass ich es glaub
Sonst krieg ich keine Luft mehr
Und diese Stille macht mich taub
Nur graue Mauern und kein Licht
Alles hier ist ohne mich
Leih mir deine Flügel
Ich find mich hier nicht wieder
Erkenn mich selbst nicht mehr
Komm und zieh mich raus hier
Ich geb alles dafür her
Ich hab Fernweh
Ich will zurück
Entfern mich immer weiter
Mit jedem Augenblick
Ich bin hier irgendwo gelandet
Leih mir deine Flügel
Leih mir deine Flügel
Gegen alles, was ich hab'
Gegen alles, was ich hab'

but it is really a nice texture and a nice text ;) :D and the set is gorgeous :)

Hyndara71
December 27th, 2012, 01:02 PM
WHAT? :eek: :lol: Now it's official, I'm old ... I really had no clue where this text was coming from. Urgh!
But it's only barely readable so I think ... I will live with that.

mi_guard
December 27th, 2012, 01:13 PM
WHAT? :eek: :lol: Now it's official, I'm old ... I really had no clue where this text was coming from. Urgh!
But it's only barely readable so I think ... I will live with that.
well, I had to google it, if this is a consolation to you :D :lol:
but as long as you do not write somewhere "by Tokio Hotel" everything should be okay :D :lol:

Hyndara71
December 31st, 2012, 02:22 PM
I wish you all a healthy, luckily and great New Year, fellow Grimmsters!

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/th_2013wp_zps180eae9d.jpg (http://s888.beta.photobucket.com/user/Hyndara71/media/fanart/2013wp_zps180eae9d.jpg.html)

mi_guard
January 8th, 2013, 12:54 PM
I love my new avatar and signature :) thank you Hyn :D

Hyndara71
January 8th, 2013, 01:02 PM
Glad you like the set :). It was fun to create it

m&mnm317
January 9th, 2013, 11:57 AM
Glad you like the set :). It was fun to create it

It's beautiful as is your current set :)

Hyndara71
January 9th, 2013, 12:22 PM
It's beautiful as is your current set :)

*blushes* Thank you :)! I hope you know what this means to me {{hugs}}

m&mnm317
January 9th, 2013, 12:42 PM
*blushes* Thank you :)! I hope you know what this means to me {{hugs}}

:S Not really... but I'm glad it pleased you. :) I'm currently working on my idea for the challenge :D Just about to start the whump from Nick's POV..

mi_guard
January 9th, 2013, 01:33 PM
I'm currently working on my idea for the challenge :D Just about to start the whump from Nick's POV..
oh, more Nick whump to come :D

m&mnm317
January 9th, 2013, 01:37 PM
oh, more Nick whump to come :D

Well, I've changed it since I posted but yeah, lol, there's more whump to come :)

mi_guard
January 9th, 2013, 01:44 PM
Well, I've changed it since I posted but yeah, lol, there's more whump to come :)

well, whump seems to be highly appreciated here around :S wondering if this is a good thing or a bad thind :confused:

m&mnm317
January 9th, 2013, 01:51 PM
well, whump seems to be highly appreciated here around :S wondering if this is a good thing or a bad thind :confused:

I'm all for it :D As long as it's Nick whump and not David :)

mi_guard
January 9th, 2013, 02:03 PM

hope not David's otherwise we would not have any Nick's anymore :D :lol:

m&mnm317
January 9th, 2013, 02:10 PM
hope not David's otherwise we would not have any Nick's anymore :D :lol:

Good point :) I don't know, I seem to feel the need to clarify for some reason. :S

Hyndara71
January 9th, 2013, 03:25 PM

I'm not into Real Person-fanfic, so ... I prefer to whump Nick but thunk David - well, also Nick, and Michael, and Todd, and Scott, and Paul, and Dean, and Turner - well, not so much Turner but his car :D - and ... every role David had played so far :D.

m&mnm317
January 9th, 2013, 03:50 PM
I'm not into Real Person-fanfic, so ... I prefer to whump Nick but thunk David - well, also Nick, and Michael, and Todd, and Scott, and Paul, and Dean, and Turner - well, not so much Turner but his car :D - and ... every role David had played so far :D.

Lol. :) I don't know but I always feel the need to make the distinction as much for myself as well as so others know.

Hyndara71
January 9th, 2013, 04:32 PM
People who know me also know that I HATE RP-FFs, for me an absolute no-go. So ... *shrugs* ... what was the topic?
Oh yes, the challenge! So far nothing from me. But I'm busy with my second Bingo-card right now. Maybe, IF I will be done with that thing early enough. 24 fanfics and the art ... well, at least the Prompts are better than with the first card *sigh*.

Hyndara71
January 14th, 2013, 06:12 AM
Okay, you did me do it now you have to live with it:

Tunnel Rats (http://archiveofourown.org/works/638589)

Summary?
Placed right after 2.12. While Renard is on vacation (in hope to find a solution to his current condition) and Hank is still in the hospital there are some abductions all over Portland. Nick has to team up with a detective from another precinct who also is working on that case. Not knowing if he could trust this new partner all the evidence lead the Grimm directly to the old Shanghai-tunnels underneath Portland ... Action/Adventure, Crime, Nick-Whump, OC

Yep, this time in English - and I hope I'm not too bad in writing *urgh*.
Along with ... stay tuned! Another set for my Bingo-card is rising. 24-mini-fanfics are on a hold and just waiting to drive everyone crazy :D.

Hyndara71
January 16th, 2013, 06:27 AM
Again just a little self-advertising. I wrote those fics for the Grimm-Challenge's Secret Santa (and the second one definely IS a Christmas-fic), but as I'm not going to post them anywhere else (I have this little tick when I'm writing fics for others, I never touch them again), I thought, maybe it's for interest for one or two here:
Built on Sand (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/46075.html) is Renard-centered and very short
And The Greatest Gift (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/44389.html) is how Marie Kessler is getting ... well, a special gift on Christmas-Eve :)

Hyndara71
January 21st, 2013, 06:27 AM
And another self-advertising:
On my way to the next (3rd) blackout at LJ-de-Bingo. Uploading all the fics at FF.de (http://www.fanfiktion.de/s/5056eb1d000274c906534fa8/25), ff.net (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8536773/25/Immer-f%C3%BCnf-auf-einen-Streich) and/or AO3 (http://archiveofourown.org/works/634590/chapters/1179581). Up to you, which site you prefer.
Oh, warning: some Silly!Fics and, of course, in German *sorry!*

mi_guard
January 21st, 2013, 11:55 AM
And another self-advertising:
On my way to the next (3rd) blackout at LJ-de-Bingo. Uploading all the fics at FF.de (http://www.fanfiktion.de/s/5056eb1d000274c906534fa8/25), ff.net (http://www.fanfiction.net/s/8536773/25/Immer-f%C3%BCnf-auf-einen-Streich) and/or AO3 (http://archiveofourown.org/works/634590/chapters/1179581). Up to you, which site you prefer.
Oh, warning: some Silly!Fics and, of course, in German *sorry!*

Nice work! I loved especially the one called "Das wichtigste im Leben". You shoud translate at least that one into English.

mi_guard
January 21st, 2013, 11:58 AM
And by the way, kudos for your fic "Under the Force". I already had read it in German but I am following it again in English.

mi_guard
January 21st, 2013, 11:58 AM
Hyn, why don't you post your Grimm bookmarks here? they would fit perfectly into this thread

Hyndara71
January 21st, 2013, 01:47 PM
Aha, now I know who sent all the kudos :D! Thank you for following the "translation". Funny how I begin to work with the fic again instead of only translating ...
Glad you like the fic(s). Well, maybe I will translate one or two, we'll see ...
About the bookmarks ... wich ones do you mean?
This ones:
http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/hyngrimm1.jpg http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/hyngrimm2.jpg http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/hyngrimm3.jpg http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/hyngrimm4.jpg http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/hyngrimm5.jpg http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/hyngrimm6.jpg http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/hyngrimm7.jpg http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/hyngrimm8.jpg
Or the background with all of them:
http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/th_hyngrimmbookmarks.jpg (http://s888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/?action=view&current=hyngrimmbookmarks.jpg)
Or the "Joker":
http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/hyndgcard.jpg

mi_guard
January 21st, 2013, 11:59 PM
:) I meant exactly those

and by the way, I gave you only once kudos on your "Under the Force" fic, thus others gave you too :D

Hyndara71
January 27th, 2013, 05:26 AM
http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/Grimm_stimmung/bigbang13.jpg
The first only Grimm related BigBang is launched:
BigBang 2013 (http://grimmbang.livejournal.com/3191.html)

m&mnm317
February 4th, 2013, 03:04 PM
Urgh! I can't wait for Grimm to come back on! My Grimm muse has all but disappeared thanks to the stupid hiatus ..

Hyndara71
February 4th, 2013, 04:35 PM
Sorry to hear that, M. I've problems myself, I have to say. Since last week I feel a bit ... drained and am also stocking in the middle of the next chapter of "Tunnel Rats". Well, the stocking I think is more about writing in a different language and feeling a bit like a fish out of water. I miss my play on words ... :(. But, weird but true, I have the feeling Monroe is more Monroe when I'm writing English. Maybe only wishful thinking but I absolutely enjoy to write/translate the Monroe-scenes in "Under the Force".

Hyndara71
February 9th, 2013, 06:04 AM
Not really fanfic or fanart, but fanwork. My countdown for the premiere over here in Germany started today with a small article about the developement and the TPTB of Grimm. After thinking about this (and the fact that I have more English- than German-speakers in my journal) I decided to write those entries in both languages (German and English). So, if you are interested, here's the link (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/57137.html)

Hyndara71
February 10th, 2013, 02:57 AM
9 days until Grimm premieres in Germany: Grimm-countdown (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/57615.html)

Divinecoma
February 10th, 2013, 05:56 AM
I got this idea after listening to a Rammstein song (of all things) on my way to work. It's pretty simple: English version and German, I'm not sure if the German is correct but any help is welcome.

http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q676/Divinecoma/Fan%20Art/th_Pure_zps0cd4e365.jpg (http://s1353.beta.photobucket.com/user/Divinecoma/media/Fan%20Art/Pure_zps0cd4e365.jpg.html)http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q676/Divinecoma/Fan%20Art/th_Rein_zpsaef04f99.jpg (http://s1353.beta.photobucket.com/user/Divinecoma/media/Fan%20Art/Rein_zpsaef04f99.jpg.html)

Hyndara71
February 10th, 2013, 09:32 AM
The German is correct :)

mi_guard
February 10th, 2013, 11:28 AM
9 days until Grimm premieres in Germany: Grimm-countdown (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/57615.html)
thanks for the infos - wondering who the young Portlandian musician you mention is and in which episode/scene was he to be seen?

Hyndara71
February 10th, 2013, 11:43 AM
thanks for the infos - wondering who the young Portlandian musician you mention is and in which episode/scene was he to be seen?

He will be appear in the backhalf of the second season and is called Matt Lande. It's a little cute because he's following me on Twitter and I never had heard of him before - but he of me *blushes*

Hyndara71
February 11th, 2013, 07:28 AM
8 days: Make up, CGI and Stunts (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/58515.html)

mi_guard
February 11th, 2013, 12:29 PM
8 days: Make up, CGI and Stunts (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/58515.html)
they got an Emmy nomination? really? I must have forgotten that :)

Hyndara71
February 11th, 2013, 01:18 PM
they got an Emmy nomination? really? I must have forgotten that :)

A Primetime-Emmy nomination, yes *iz nodding*

Hyndara71
February 12th, 2013, 04:47 AM
7 days: Sound effects and Score (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/59052.html)

mi_guard
February 12th, 2013, 07:46 AM
7 days: Sound effects and Score (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/59052.html)

I suppose Silas Weir Mitchell does not play the cello ....

Hyndara71
February 12th, 2013, 11:25 AM
I suppose Silas Weir Mitchell does not play the cello ....

Seriously, don't know. It wasn't mentioned in the interviews I used as background-material.
And thank you for the response! At least ONE is reading :)

Hyndara71
February 13th, 2013, 04:24 AM
Countdown down to 6: Cast (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/59839.html)

mi_guard
February 13th, 2013, 06:21 AM
Countdown down to 6: Cast (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/59839.html)
poor David! I can imagine how it can be difficult for him being accepted by his actor colleagues in general, having started with a reality show.

Of those I know, he is only the second participant at a reality show and wannabe actor, who has really worked on his acting skills and has really turned into an actor (well, of course there's still room for improvement but ...); the other was an Italian actor who tragically died some year ago.

Hyndara71
February 14th, 2013, 05:22 AM
poor David! I can imagine how it can be difficult for him being accepted by his actor colleagues in general, having started with a reality show.

Of those I know, he is only the second participant at a reality show and wannabe actor, who has really worked on his acting skills and has really turned into an actor (well, of course there's still room for improvement but ...); the other was an Italian actor who tragically died some year ago.

There's also an British actress coming from Reality TV and she has the same problems.
Well, what to say about that? As failed writer I can imagine the problems as I had a hard time myself to get at least a little respect because I never was at an univercity - which is kind of standard when you want to become a professional writer here in Germany. And that was "only" writing. I don't want to know what these guys and gals had to go through and have to deal with during their entire carreers. Sometimes your true profession isn't accepted by the family or coming to you late.

Okay, back to topic:
Grimm-Countdown 5: Characters (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/60125.html)

mi_guard
February 14th, 2013, 12:20 PM
There's also an British actress coming from Reality TV and she has the same problems.
Well, what to say about that? As failed writer I can imagine the problems as I had a hard time myself to get at least a little respect because I never was at an univercity - which is kind of standard when you want to become a professional writer here in Germany. And that was "only" writing. I don't want to know what these guys and gals had to go through and have to deal with during their entire carreers. Sometimes your true profession isn't accepted by the family or coming to you late.

Okay, back to topic:
Grimm-Countdown 5: Characters (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/60125.html)

now there's an information I ignored - the relationship between the Blutbad in the first episode and Monroe; are you sure about it? where did you get this information from?

Hyndara71
February 14th, 2013, 12:38 PM
now there's an information I ignored - the relationship between the Blutbad in the first episode and Monroe; are you sure about it? where did you get this information from?

The relationship between Monroe and the postman? It's a deleted scene from the Pilot, watchable on the DVDs, as the other informations too I used for that report.

mi_guard
February 14th, 2013, 12:52 PM
The relationship between Monroe and the postman? It's a deleted scene from the Pilot, watchable on the DVDs, as the other informations too I used for that report.

oh, interesting, maybe that was the reason Monroe did not want to come near the house

Hyndara71
February 15th, 2013, 07:45 AM
Countdown 4: Wesen (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/60856.html)

Hyndara71
February 16th, 2013, 07:17 AM
Whoops, completely forgot to update the Countdown here!

Anyway, just came in via Twitter from GrimmFrance. Don't know if anyone here participated but I think it worth an entry:

Big Big news from Portland Grimm's Director just said me via my private twitter account the Grimm's crew have made copies of the video Grimm Christmas Project 2012 and he's going to give to each actors from the cast . He said " More information later" I think all grimmsters who participated to this project , just go to say big Thanks you to Norberto cause he is adorable, he cares about fans and as you can see he takes times for us. I'm happy for all of you cause each actors will have a little part of you near them :) Thnaks you all , Thnaks you to our partner @teamrenard and @teamgiuntoli :) love you all <3

Now the daily countdown: Three days ... well, two and a half now ... until Grimm will premiere here in Germany. Time for the: Märchen (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/61040.html)

Hyndara71
February 17th, 2013, 04:15 AM
Grimm Countdown 2: Trailer & Spice Shop (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/61832.html)

Hyndara71
February 18th, 2013, 02:36 AM
And the special (German speakers only!): GRIMM-Countdown 1: Ein kleines Spielchen (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/62436.html)

Hyndara71
February 19th, 2013, 02:25 PM
Me happy: I just won the first round at de_bingo (http://de-bingo.livejournal.com/13152.html)! *bounces* I blame Grimm for all the creativity! :D
Whoops, and BTW, the icons I won are free to snurch and use ...

Hyndara71
February 23rd, 2013, 12:31 PM
Couldn't resist. And, well, I got a retweet from Sasha :lol::

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/th_fightoftheyear_zpsb6e238aa.jpg (http://s888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/?action=view&current=fightoftheyear_zpsb6e238aa.jpg)

m&mnm317
February 23rd, 2013, 06:16 PM
Hi guys! I need fic ideas for Nick whump-lite. Anyone have any?

mi_guard
February 24th, 2013, 09:43 AM

:lol: great idea :D

Divinecoma
February 24th, 2013, 09:56 AM

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/th_fightoftheyear_zpsb6e238aa.jpg (http://s888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/?action=view&current=fightoftheyear_zpsb6e238aa.jpg)

Inspired by your poster:
http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q676/Divinecoma/Fan%20Art/th_theprince_zps7371602f.jpg (http://s1353.beta.photobucket.com/user/Divinecoma/media/Fan%20Art/theprince_zps7371602f.jpg.html)

m&mnm317
February 24th, 2013, 10:57 AM
Hahaha

Hyndara71
February 24th, 2013, 12:18 PM
Inspired by your poster:
http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q676/Divinecoma/th_theprince_zps7371602f.jpg]

Great! :lol: You should post it on Twitter - well, okay, not tonight. They all seem pretty busy with the Oscars.

M:
Something AU-stuff like my "TunnelRats"? Or more something like a hiddenScene thingie?

m&mnm317
February 24th, 2013, 02:52 PM
Hyn - it's something for the challenge on LJ. I'm trying to think if something that peaks my interest/muse but for the life of me nothing's coming.

Hyndara71
February 24th, 2013, 03:37 PM
The challenge was about "What you miss the most", right? Geez! BTW, it comes to my mind now but wanted to ask earlier: must be original written for the challenge or can I also put in a translation (for that I would have something)?
Okay, you miss the most I think the physical whump (because the emotional part we had more than enough, right?) ... what would be if the Wendigo in 2.11 (yes, I know, but I needed five days to capture that episode, so forgive me when I'm stucking right now in THIS ep!) had attacked Hank while Hank provoked him and Nick's only chance to help his partner would be to attack the Wendigo himself. And while they are fighting Nick's getting injured?
Or ... in 2.12 that scenen when Nick attacks the Hundjägers, he's alone instead of having Monroe with him. So, he has to fight with all the power he has but alone against four Hundjägers is too much for a young Grimm.

Let me sleep about that. Maybe something else will come to my mind :)

Divinecoma
February 25th, 2013, 01:04 AM
Great! :lol: You should post it on Twitter - well, okay, not tonight. They all seem pretty busy with the Oscars.

Will do later on, bit early over there now.

Hyndara71
February 25th, 2013, 02:19 AM
Will do later on, bit early over there now.

That's great, can't await! Uhm ... would you mind me asking you about your Twitter-name?

Divinecoma
February 25th, 2013, 10:54 AM
That's great, can't await! Uhm ... would you mind me asking you about your Twitter-name?

It's just the same as my user-name: @divinecoma

Hyndara71
February 25th, 2013, 12:28 PM
You have a new follower :).
Bad news today: Happily Ever After Con in Birmingham is cancelled (well, it wasn't too surprising as David was the only guest they had).

Divinecoma
February 25th, 2013, 12:52 PM
You have a new follower :).
Bad news today: Happily Ever After Con in Birmingham is cancelled (well, it wasn't too surprising as David was the only guest they had).

Aw, thanks for the follow! :)

That's pretty sad really that he was the only guest.

Hyndara71
February 25th, 2013, 02:07 PM
Aw, thanks for the follow! :)

That's pretty sad really that he was the only guest.

Well, Massive Events posted today that they'd tried also to get a main-actor/actress from OUaT but there were no interest. David finally stepped away because (I quote here) "he's busy with working". Well, I think that is something positive because HEA was supposed to happen in May - when Grimm season 2 should be more or less be done but the filming will be definetely over. So, he's working? Could mean good news aka season 3 or another show/movie. And I think that's the positive side of the cancellation. A con is great, no meaning, but a show or movie will *hopefully* last longer.
Well, not the best day today but I think that, at least IS something positive.

m&mnm317
March 1st, 2013, 11:33 AM
The challenge was about "What you miss the most", right? Geez! BTW, it comes to my mind now but wanted to ask earlier: must be original written for the challenge or can I also put in a translation (for that I would have something)?
Okay, you miss the most I think the physical whump (because the emotional part we had more than enough, right?) ... what would be if the Wendigo in 2.11 (yes, I know, but I needed five days to capture that episode, so forgive me when I'm stucking right now in THIS ep!) had attacked Hank while Hank provoked him and Nick's only chance to help his partner would be to attack the Wendigo himself. And while they are fighting Nick's getting injured?
Or ... in 2.12 that scenen when Nick attacks the Hundjägers, he's alone instead of having Monroe with him. So, he has to fight with all the power he has but alone against four Hundjägers is too much for a young Grimm.

Let me sleep about that. Maybe something else will come to my mind :)

I love that idea!! I might have to try and work on that :D

..I would prefer that it be an original work of art so that way no one knows who's written what.. I know that you mainly write in German but I'm assuming that some of those that participate in the challenge can read German and so they'll know that it was yours.. Does that make sense?

Hyndara71
March 1st, 2013, 11:57 AM
Yep, it's okay. Okay, do I have to catch a plot-bunny while that one bumped into me I have to chase away. Argh!

mi_guard
March 2nd, 2013, 11:08 AM
Hyn and whoever of you guys/girls makes art, you should post your art from the AfA thread here if they are Grimm related - otherwise we risk to miss them. Thank you :)

Hyndara71
March 2nd, 2013, 12:16 PM
Or you could check out my LJ on Sundays. That's where I usually post the art after the challenge :).

But ... something is telling me, especially one set makes someone here very, very happy:

http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/th_hyncanvas1_zps177de516.jpg (http://s888.beta.photobucket.com/user/Hyndara71/media/fanart/hyncanvas1_zps177de516.jpg.html) http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/th_hyncanvas4_zpsac767738.jpg (http://s888.beta.photobucket.com/user/Hyndara71/media/fanart/hyncanvas4_zpsac767738.jpg.html)
http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/th_hyncanvas5_zps191a1ef0.jpg (http://s888.beta.photobucket.com/user/Hyndara71/media/fanart/hyncanvas5_zps191a1ef0.jpg.html) http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/th_hyncanvas7_zps6756fb93.jpg (http://s888.beta.photobucket.com/user/Hyndara71/media/fanart/hyncanvas7_zps6756fb93.jpg.html) http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/th_hyncanvas6_zps69108d38.jpg (http://s888.beta.photobucket.com/user/Hyndara71/media/fanart/hyncanvas6_zps69108d38.jpg.html)

Better? :)

mi_guard
March 3rd, 2013, 11:40 PM
definitely :D thanks!!!!!!

Divinecoma
March 5th, 2013, 12:10 PM
Picture speaks for itself :)

http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q676/Divinecoma/Fan%20Art/th_whereisthelove_zps26e89e35.jpg (http://s1353.beta.photobucket.com/user/Divinecoma/media/Fan%20Art/whereisthelove_zps26e89e35.jpg.html)

Hyndara71
March 5th, 2013, 12:26 PM
GREAT! :lol:

Hyndara71
March 6th, 2013, 04:05 AM
Fellow Grimmsters, NBC changed their properties back! Everything (except the episodes) is visible outside US!

Divinecoma
March 6th, 2013, 08:59 AM
Fellow Grimmsters, NBC changed their properties back! Everything (except the episodes) is visible outside US!

Not for me... *sob*

Hyndara71
March 6th, 2013, 10:42 AM
@Divinecoma
Yeah, I was a little uberenthusiastic. It's "only" the new stuff about 2.13, the new interviews and the sneak peaks. But better than nothing, huh?

Divinecoma
March 6th, 2013, 02:48 PM
@Divinecoma
But better than nothing, huh?

True, that's the spirit!

Hyndara71
March 6th, 2013, 04:08 PM
:lol:
I just watched 1.12 :D

mi_guard
March 6th, 2013, 10:25 PM
oh my ..... Hyn! your siggy and avi are killing me :D :o

Hyndara71
March 7th, 2013, 02:39 AM
@mi_guard:
Then you should look at my desktop :D - or try the AfA-Thread ;)

mi_guard
March 8th, 2013, 04:00 AM
so I assume that instead of working or whatever else you're doing at your computer, you're just staring at your desktop and drolling over your keyboard :D ;) :p

m&mnm317
March 10th, 2013, 05:24 PM
I totally would be, lol

Hyndara71
March 11th, 2013, 08:57 AM
Haha, working - that would be great! I'm working at a groceries so, I really don't have any access to a computer there - and I doubt my boss would like it if I would change that pic of his daughter with a WP of David G. He probably would agree if I would make him one with FC Bayern München-Logo or something ...

Divinecoma
March 11th, 2013, 11:05 AM
Haha, working - that would be great! I'm working at a groceries so, I really don't have any access to a computer there - and I doubt my boss would like it if I would change that pic of his daughter with a WP of David G. He probably would agree if I would make him one with FC Bayern München-Logo or something ...

Dress up David in an FC Bayern München kit. Problem solved *nod*

Hyndara71
March 13th, 2013, 03:21 AM
:lol: That would be an idea!

So, let us play a little "Guess the picture". Who is this:
http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/th_davidg-1_zpse6312452.jpg (http://s888.beta.photobucket.com/user/Hyndara71/media/fanart/davidg-1_zpse6312452.jpg.html)

Hyndara71
March 13th, 2013, 11:43 AM
Grimm French Family needs a little help: please check my LJ (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/74394.html)

Divinecoma
March 14th, 2013, 06:21 PM
Not really "art" but well, this picture just demanded a cape:
http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q676/Divinecoma/Fan%20Art/th_CAPEtain_zps864a38c1.jpg (http://s1353.beta.photobucket.com/user/Divinecoma/media/Fan%20Art/CAPEtain_zps864a38c1.jpg.html)
I call it "My capetain"

Hyndara71
March 15th, 2013, 11:07 AM
@Divinecoma:
I LOVE your capetain! It's hilarious what you made from the cap :lol:

BTW, my first attempt to "draw" something on screen:
http://i888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/th_bloodyfriday_zps64030be7.jpg (http://s888.photobucket.com/albums/ac88/Hyndara71/fanart/?action=view&current=bloodyfriday_zps64030be7.jpg)

Divinecoma
March 16th, 2013, 10:40 AM
@Hyn:

Thanks! It's actually Superman's cape :D his body language just screams out superhero! So a cape was much needed.

If that's just a first attempt then wow, that's pretty great! The white eyes make it slightly menacing looking. Then again it also might be the spiked club he's failing to hide behind him! :lol:

Hyndara71
March 16th, 2013, 12:02 PM
Thank you :). And yes, it was my first attempt and I was surprised how it turned out.

Divinecoma
March 16th, 2013, 12:09 PM
Hands up!

http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q676/Divinecoma/Fan%20Art/th_Grimmseries_zps8afe38d4.jpg (http://s1353.beta.photobucket.com/user/Divinecoma/media/Fan%20Art/Grimmseries_zps8afe38d4.jpg.html)

Hyndara71
March 16th, 2013, 12:17 PM
:lol: Yeah! There cannot be enough seasons of Grimm! Never!!

Hyndara71
March 17th, 2013, 05:04 AM
Because someone will be up to date ;): Happy GrimmArt-Sunday (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/76629.html)!

Hyndara71
March 17th, 2013, 06:52 AM
:lol: The new Grimmling-comic is out:

Captain Stalker gets his money's worth (http://grimmlingcomics.tumblr.com/post/45585742388/captain-stalker-gets-his-moneys-worth)

Divinecoma
March 17th, 2013, 01:04 PM
http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q676/Divinecoma/Fan%20Art/th_Paddy_zps62096d2e.jpg (http://s1353.beta.photobucket.com/user/Divinecoma/media/Fan%20Art/Paddy_zps62096d2e.jpg.html)

Someone's been celebrating a little too hard!

mi_guard
March 18th, 2013, 01:24 AM
Because someone will be up to date ;): Happy GrimmArt-Sunday (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/76629.html)!
very nice Silas/Monroe wally :)

Hyndara71
March 18th, 2013, 04:09 AM
Glad you like it :)

Hyndara71
March 20th, 2013, 02:37 PM
I know there's someone who will probably like this:
20-Monroe-Icons (http://hyndara71.livejournal.com/78127.html)

Divinecoma
March 20th, 2013, 03:08 PM
Sasha made my brain turn this:

Today at work @mistergiuntoli and I will be engaged in a serious Brood-Off. Brows will be furrowed #broodoff2013 #grimm

into to that:
http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q676/Divinecoma/Fan%20Art/th_Brood_zps021f9bd5.jpg (http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/Divinecoma/media/Fan%20Art/Brood_zps021f9bd5.jpg.html)

Hyndara71
March 20th, 2013, 03:45 PM
And I still think this is great! :lol:

Hyndara71
March 21st, 2013, 07:58 AM
You wanted it, now you have it:

The most important Thing in Life (http://archiveofourown.org/works/729592)

mi_guard
March 21st, 2013, 01:16 PM
Great fic, Hyn! :)

Divinecoma
March 21st, 2013, 01:58 PM
That was great :) I just wanted to hug him as well!

Hyndara71
March 21st, 2013, 03:25 PM
Thanks you two :)! I'm thrilled you like it :D!

Hyndara71
March 26th, 2013, 05:57 AM
Two new German Grimm-fanfics: FF.de (http://www.fanfiktion.de/Grimm/c/101217000)
I have to say, I cannot recommend one of them as really good (heck, I didn't know who spoke there in "Einladung") but just in case anyone mi_guard is interested ;). I'm not longer the "(Evil) Queen" of Grimm

mi_guard
March 28th, 2013, 12:41 AM
:) thanks :)

Hyndara71
March 28th, 2013, 02:38 AM
You're welcome :).
Thanks again to @DingoSue. She found this on the net:
http://i1276.photobucket.com/albums/y474/GrimmHyn/th_eggs_zps434b79d3.jpg (http://s1276.photobucket.com/user/GrimmHyn/media/eggs_zps434b79d3.jpg.html)
Wanna have those on Sunday!!!

Divinecoma
March 28th, 2013, 07:29 AM
For Hyn: Spartacus Grimm Style

http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q676/Divinecoma/Fan%20Art/th_David_zpscd742529.jpg (http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/Divinecoma/media/Fan%20Art/David_zpscd742529.jpg.html) http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q676/Divinecoma/Fan%20Art/th_bitsie_zpsf3c12d41.jpg (http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/Divinecoma/media/Fan%20Art/bitsie_zpsf3c12d41.jpg.html) http://i1353.photobucket.com/albums/q676/Divinecoma/Fan%20Art/th_Morespartacus_zps864c868a.jpg (http://s1353.photobucket.com/user/Divinecoma/media/Fan%20Art/Morespartacus_zps864c868a.jpg.html)

Hyndara71
March 28th, 2013, 08:09 AM
I love all of them! Thank you, divinecoma!