Greatest and Worst Star Wars Characters

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Greatest and Worst Star Wars Characters

The greatest... hm that would be Kyle Katarn, Darth Vader, the Emperor and Galak Fyyar.
    The worst would be Tavion and Alora.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Originally posted by rushy View Post
    The greatest... hm that would be Kyle Katarn, Darth Vader, the Emperor and Galak Fyyar.
    The worst would be Tavion and Alora.
    Greatest would be Corran Horn, Jaina Solo, Jacen Solo (pre-evil sith Lord), Boba Fett and Mara Jade.

Worst = Jar Jar Binx, Jacen Solo (as Darth Caedus) and Anakin Solo (the first... not the younger)
    The appeal comes from the very fact that, as impossible as it may seem, the concept itself is plausible. Plus, it's more interesting than most real life shows.

Comment

Awesome:
      • Boba Fett
      • Canderous Ordo
      • Darth Malak
      • Darth Nihilus
      • Darth Sion
      • Darth Vader
      • Emperor Palpatine
      • HK-47
      • Jolee Bindo
      • Kreia/Darth Traya
      • Kyle Katarn
      • Mara Jade
      • Meetra Surik (the Jedi Exile)
      • Plo Koon
      • Revan
      • Yoda

Terrible:
      • Anakin Skywalker
      • Atton Rand
      • Carth Onasi
      • Jango Fett
      • Jar Jar
      • Juhani
      • Ki-Adi-Mundi
      • Mace Windu

I'm sure I've forgotten quite a few, but that's a good start.
      "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

From main canon: Greatest would be Hans Solo, Chewbacca and well, nearly all original trilogy main characters.
        Worst? Don't actually know, maybe Jabba the Hut's pet gremlin or whatever it was. Never liked it.
        From EU canon (B/C canons): Kyp Durron & Kyle Katarn.

Comment

Greatest: Atton Rand (top of the list ) Darth Revan. Darth Sion. Vestara Khai. Ben Skywalker

Worst: Anakin. Mission Vao. Palpatine.... I'm sure I'll think of more later.
          Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
          ---
          sigpic

Comment

Greatest: Han Solo and any Mandalorian or Clone Trooper.

Worst: Jar Jar
            I tell you Teal'c, hockey is the coolest game on Earth!

Did you not say it is played on ice, O'Neill?

Comment

Originally posted by AtlantisRules!!! View Post
              Greatest: Atton Rand (top of the list )
              I've never been able to get the full Atton story/quest done because he annoys me so much that I always pick the 'piss Atton off' dialogue options
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                I've never been able to get the full Atton story/quest done because he annoys me so much that I always pick the 'piss Atton off' dialogue options
                But hes so much fun
                Build a man a fire and he'll be warm for a night. Set a man on fire and he'll be warm the rest of his life.
                ---
                sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by DigiFluid View Post
                  I always did the same, though it gave me Dark Side points when I did that
                  The appeal comes from the very fact that, as impossible as it may seem, the concept itself is plausible. Plus, it's more interesting than most real life shows.

Comment

Originally posted by TabsV View Post
                    I always did the same, though it gave me Dark Side points when I did that
                    Me too....you shouldn't have to take DS points just for telling off an annoying NPC

Comment

Best one's: Han Solo, Darth Maul, Obi Wan, Qui-Gon, Dooku and I love Jocasta Nu.

Worst one's: Padme, C3PO, Anakin.

And so on..

Comment

I kind of like Jar Jar, though I was 10 when Episode 1 came out, so that's maybe why I like him. Though he is only a comedic relief, nothing more. Though he isn't one of the best characters there is, and now after serious consideration, I decided that Han Solo is Greatest Star Wars character, and I'll add one character to my list: EU characters: Starkiller a.k.a Galen Marek. Too bad it looks like LucasArts isn't going to make The Force Unleashed III... It sucks...

Comment

I like Jar Jar too. I even liked Rosh(sorta).

Btw, RedDevil, SW isn't a TV series.
                          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

I like Jar Jar too. I even liked Rosh(sorta).

Btw, RedDevil, SW isn't a TV series.
                            Whoops, I actually was thinking what was wrong in that one.
                            Or not just yet, since they have been considering doing "live action" Star Wars TV-series.

It's now fixed.

Comment

SW isn't a TV series.
                              Yes it is. Four times already, with one in production to debut next year and another on the drawing board.

Droids, 1985-86
                              Ewoks, 1985-86
                              Clone Wars, 2003-05
                              The Clone Wars, 2008-present (ongoing through at least 2013)
                              Detours, 2013-
                              Underworld, TBA
                              Last edited by DigiFluid; 06 September 2012, 01:31 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X