Farscape - Favourite Rygel

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Farscape - Favourite Rygel

As our beloved Rygel(Jonathan Hardy) has recently passed away, let's honor his wonderful job on Farscape(and elsewhere) by mentioning our favourite Rygel moments, episodes and quotes. For me, I must say my favourite Rygel scene was probably in "Infinite Possibilities" in which Rygel blew up Charrids with a huge cannon.
    It would take me a while to figure out my favourite Rygel episode, but I think it'd be maybe Throne For A Loss, Durka Returns or something like that.
    My favourite quote is "I'm nobody's puppet!"
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Rorf: What are you doing with that head?
    Rygel: He's an old enemy. I LIKE that he doesn't TALK BACK.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

I'm not sure I have a favourite Rygel moment. He seemed to be everywhere and I loved every minute...
      sigpic

Comment

Well, I just watched Throne For A Loss and Jeremiah Crichton, two of my faves for Rygel. He has some good moments in those. I love his chats with the alien in the next cell in the first of those eps.
        "Thanks to denial, I'm immortal."
        "A big 'Hello' to all intelligent life out there, and for everyone else, the secret is to bang the rocks together, guys!"
        "Excuse me, barmaid? You seem to have brought me the wrong offspring. I ordered an extra large boy with beefy arms, extra guts and glory on the side. This here, this is a talking fishbone!"
        "I'm Jack. It means... what's in the box?"

sigpic
        >-- Czechs Rock! >--

Comment

aww thats sad to read . may he rest in peace.

i like the part when he goes on a rant about mud lol. as well as many other parts throughout the show.
          sigpic

Comment

Working...
          X