Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How does Danial do a manual dial-up in "Prisoners"?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How does Danial do a manual dial-up in "Prisoners"?

Hi,
    Just watched the episode on Sci-fi and don't see Danial doing any dail-up, so what is used to do that?
    Thanks,
    Spence

Originally posted by Rumblefish
    Hi,
    Just watched the episode on Sci-fi and don't see Danial doing any dail-up, so what is used to do that?
    Thanks,
    Spence
    They used something that a woman from Handate that looked like a weed or plant that when dossed with a special cemical caused the plant to obtain power - which in turn powered the gate for the manual dial.

I am sure someone else will be along to explain in more technical terms than I have.

Comment

Originally posted by TheWarrior
      They used something that a woman from Handate that looked like a weed or plant that when dossed with a special cemical caused the plant to obtain power - which in turn powered the gate for the manual dial.

I am sure someone else will be along to explain in more technical terms than I have.
      haha get sam in ...
      Oneil: You ended the sentence in a preposition, you ba$tard!

Comment

It was a plant that grew in the tunnels and when a catalyst (that the Woman made) was added to it, it produced an organic form of cold fusion. Carter was drooling all over it

Comment

i think he means he doesnt no how he got the gate to spin and lock the chevrons i think thats what he asked anyway?
          Griffin: You aren't Spanish, are you?
          McKay: Oh yes! Of the Barcelona McKays!

Steam Asgard Commander of the Teal'c

http://www.youtube.com/partcontinuum

Comment

Originally posted by Rumblefish
            Hi,
            Thanks,
            Spence
            I thought we saw Teal'c dial it o,o

Comment

Working...
            X