This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Atlantis countdown clock for Konfabulator

For anyone interested, we have posted a Konfabulator widget on Chevron Nine.

This widget is the same countdown that you see on the upper right corner of Chevron Nine, but it runs on your desktop without an active web connection.

Currently Konfabulator only runs on Mac OS X, however, they are working on a Windows version that I hope will be released soon. Sorry Windows guys, you'll have to wait a bit.

Hope you like it. Thanks,

Benjamin, Chevron Nine

I just have to say that you have done a great job on your site! I really enjoyed checking it out, definately one that I'll be bookmarking.
    "Out of the way it's a busy day, I've got things on my mind." --Pink Floyd

Comment

Phft, who uses Macs anyway?

::slaps an Intel Inside! Sticker on the stargate and runs::
      sigpic

Comment

That would be appropriate... Since the Stargate seems to have crashed several times, it slow to load new chevrons, and can be easily hacked by Anubis

No need to slap a sticker on it, the Stargate is clearly running on a Intel based Windows machine.

hehe

Comment

Originally posted by Benjamin
          That would be appropriate... Since the Stargate seems to have crashed several times, it slow to load new chevrons, and can be easily hacked by Anubis

No need to slap a sticker on it, the Stargate is clearly running on a Intel based Windows machine.

hehe
          Quiet Maccy! Windows may be a big giant flaw, but at least it can do nearly anything (Except for things designed by bitter Mac and Linux users )

Comment

Really? Is that so? Well, name one thing that Windows can do that you can't do some way or another on a Macintosh. Other than crashing, or costing billions in unnecessary IT spending.

Actually, I think this is a bit OT now. If you want to really debate this, I love a good Window/Mac debate. [email protected] or AIM at AtlantisChevron.

Comment

Really? Is that so? Well, name one thing that Windows can do that you can't do some way or another on a Macintosh. Other than crashing, or costing billions in unnecessary IT spending.

Actually, I think this is a bit OT now. If you want to really debate this, I love a good Window/Mac debate. [email protected] or AIM at AtlantisChevron.
              Ohhhhhh I can name a few:

- Being a pain in the neck 24/7
              - Needing to restart practically every other day (including XP which was designed to run constantly like Linux)

There
              Dark Helmet: So, Lone Starr, now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb.
              Dark Helmet: No, it's not what you think. It's much, much worse!

Col. Sandurz: Prepare for light speed.
              Dark Helmet: No, no, light speed is too slow.
              Col. Sandurz: Light speed too slow?
              Dark Helmet: Yes, we'll have to go right to...Ludicrous speed!
              Col. Sandurz:Ludicrous speed! Sir, we've never gone that fast before. I don't think the ship can take it.
              Dark Helmet: What's the matter, Colonel Sandurz...CHICKEN?!

Comment

Maybe I should have worded it... "Name one *GOOD* thing that Windows can do that a Macintosh can't"... hehe

Comment

Really? Is that so? Well, name one thing that Windows can do that you can't do some way or another on a Macintosh.
                  Well windows can do one of the worlds most important tasks.....Play the upcoming SG-1 Game.
                  My non-stargate related site: The Rabbit Archive

Comment

Alas you forget, the Mac can now play x86 games with full graphics support. So the Mac can play the game too.

Next?

Comment

Originally posted by SGSlugger
                      Ohhhhhh I can name a few:

- Being a pain in the neck 24/7
                      - Needing to restart practically every other day (including XP which was designed to run constantly like Linux)

There
                      I'm running XP, my longest uptime is 3 weeks, 6 days, 5 hours, 47 minutes.

I'm at 6 days and change right now.
                      sigpic

Comment

hey it's not about WINDOWS it's about the market...most of the games are for windows...and 'aparently' windows is more user-friendly...so figure...

Comment

I like the clock

Mac's are a great design and I found the iBook very useful to use. I will admit the navigation is way different to Windows but also very easy

I don't think Windows is that 'user-friendly', besides it enjoys crashing on you, or at least causing some kind of error. However, Windows XP performance is much better than before. It runs quicker and has a large amount of less errors!
                          __

__

Comment

*notices topic is complete OT* meh!

I'd like to know where all these magical crashes with XP are coming from. I mean, my computer can just barely run XP, but it's never crashed (Well, there was that time with the faulty memory, but that wasn't Windows' fault ). So, I don't know where all this is coming from, the only thing that ever happened to me was MSBlast, which took about 5 minutes to fix

Comment

Teal'c, if you are referring to my post, then here's my answer, if not ignore it

I was referring to a computer such as Windows 95 or 98. They crashed and frozen now and again even more if there was short memory. What I was trying to say, is that Windows XP is more stable and based on more powerful technology
                              __

__

Comment

Working...
                              X