Funniest Lines or Moments in SG1

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Funniest Lines or Moments in SG1

I hope this threads not out there. At any rate, I can't find it.

1. Sam defending her abilities by remarking that just because her reproductive organs are on the inside doesn't mean she's not suited for gate travel. (The exact quote is better.)

2. My friend's favorite -- the second time Dr. Jackson descends -- nude in the General's office and he get wrapped in a flag --- no explanation given.

Actually, there have been several threads just like this over the past few years. However, one of my favorite lines is by Sam in Foothold.

Sam: Maybourne, you're an idiot every day of the week! Why couldn't you have taken just one day off?

Comment

yeah there's threads like this. mine would be:

jack to teal'c: "if we don't get out of this soon, i'm going to lose it" teal'c looks at him. "loose it it means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of one's faculties, three flies sort of a happy meal WACKO!"
      sigpic

Comment

Sorry for the duplication. The site is enormous. I just watched the canon this year.

Thanks for the comments. I forgot those. SG1 had great moments of humor.

Comment

*Jack and Harry land on the moon*
          Jack: You rotten no-good for nothing!!
          Harry: Jack!
          Jack: You son of a!!
          Harry: JACK!!
          "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
            yeah there's threads like this. mine would be:

jack to teal'c: "if we don't get out of this soon, i'm going to lose it" teal'c looks at him. "loose it it means go crazy, nuts, insane, bonzo, no longer in possession of one's faculties, three flies sort of a happy meal WACKO!"
            Ditto!
            WACKO!!!!

Comment

teal'c you will not shave my head.

Comment

Jack: I'm sure the Tok'ra will find a nice planet for you.
                Harry: That's nice.
                Jack: After all I did get to shoot you twice.
                "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

Jack O'Neill: Just give me some kind of warning.
                  Teal'c: I'm going to shoot you.
                  Jack O'Neill: I was thinking more along the lines of "On Three"

lol

Comment

"WHACKO!!!!!"

Plus the entire 'looping' sequence of 'Window of Opportunity'
                    "Y'know; Lose it. It means, go crazy. Nuts. Insane. Bonzo. No Longer in posession of one's faculties. Three fries short of a Happy Meal. WHACKO!!!!!"

The perfect couple!

Comment

Basically everything in Window of Opportunity, though my fave would have to be "I ask you; what could possibly be in my eye that would explain this?". The way RDA delivers this line, while Teal'c gets his temperture measured AGAIN in the background... just love it.

In Chimera, when Teal'c offers Jack and Sam donuts during the stake out, and they pass, he looks at them like he's judging them hard, I laugh everytime that happens.

I'm sure there were lots more, these were just the ones that came to mind.

Comment

The funniest line is when baal talks with oneill
                        Oneill:Ive got a better idea instead of helping you,why dont we sit back and watch you get your ass kicked so youll be dead and we'll be glad.
                        Baal:With your insolence your are not dooming your world but all of humanity
                        Oneill:I think big(funniest line ever)
                        http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qAuxWHIM5HI th link to the dialogue

Comment

"However, that does mean that someone, or dare I say it, someTHING is still floating around trying to do us in"
                          Premium fruits from chulac
                          sigpic

Comment

The expression on Teal'c's face while watching the 'Vagina Monologues'. Absolutely priceless!!

Comment

I had to rewatch this scene a few times before I could continue watching the rest of the episode:

Comment

Working...
                              X