Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are there any dedicated episode-by-episode Reviews?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are there any dedicated episode-by-episode Reviews?

There use to be reviews on the main site but I can't seem to locate them. Instead there are just scores for each episode. I would love to read through the SG:1 reviews episode by episode. Including overall season reviews if they exist.

Uh, if you click here, you should see a header for each season. Clicking into those gives you a thread for each episode of each season, and each of those threads has a subthread for each episode. These contain reviews from GateWorld members.

Also, click here and note the righthand column. There is a link for each season, and if you click one, you'll be taken to the page for that season. There you will find links to each episode, and if you scroll down each episode's page you'll find it has a summary and analysis for that episode, and in some cases, reviews.

(Yes, I'm female. Okay?)
    Sum, ergo scribo...

My own site ** FF.net * All That We Leave Behind * Symbiotica ** AO3
    sigpic
    now also appearing on DeviantArt
    Explore Colonel Frank Cromwell's odyssey after falling through the Stargate in Season Two's A Matter of Time, and follow Jack's search for him. Significant Tok'ra supporting characters and a human culture drawn from the annals of history. Book One of the series By Honor Bound.

Comment

Working...
    X