Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prometheus Star Chart Scene -- questions (Spoilers!)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prometheus Star Chart Scene -- questions (Spoilers!)

Ok,

So there is a scene on the the movie when David 8 activates the Star Map on the HorseShoe Ship ...

In this scene it appeared to me to be a very high intelligence test which David 8 passed.

Going with this assumption or not ....

When the HorseShoe Ship brought up the star map, did it seem to you guys like the Ship was asking David 8 a question, i.e. "Here is a star chart, where are you from?"

It seemed like this to me.

If there was ever a time to hook up David 8 to a computer and do a raw data dump I am sure there would be more questions then answers.

Thoughts?

i got the impression he was looking at a star chart of the aliens home world and surrounding stars. which is why he knows where the home world is. am i the only one that is hoping for a sequel to this movie?
    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by blueray View Post
      i got the impression he was looking at a star chart of the aliens home world and surrounding stars. which is why he knows where the home world is. am i the only one that is hoping for a sequel to this movie?
      Supposedly one has already been planned by Ridley Scott is waiting for studio permission. In fact some say that he plan to make two more films.

Comment

No, I'd love a sequel!

Comment

Working...
        X