SPOILERS - The death of _ _ _ really made me _ _ _

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPOILERS - The death of _ _ _ really made me _ _ _

The death of the campervan really made me feel a sense loss, as it had been there all the way through, and was so much more the home than the farm house had ever been...
    back on YouTube - https://www.youtube.com/@The-Cosmic-Hobo
    "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
    "The War Games - In 10 Minutes" • "Announcement of Jon Pertwee's death" •
    and lots more!

Well, with Dale gone now, it kind of seemed fitting to lose the camper too.
    sigpic
    MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
    "...phu...ah..."
    "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
    Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

The death of Amy really didn't mean that much to me... though if i had to choose, I'd have thrown Andrea in front of the zombie instead...
      "How Doomsday Should Have Ended!" • "Bigger on the Inside?" • "The Doctor Falls - With Hartnell!"
      and lots more!

Comment

Shane - what a waste. We all knew that the love triangle between him, Lori and Rick wasn't going to last but killing him off removed a vital character from the groups makeup.
        Leela: "Fry, this isn't TV. It's real life. Can't you tell the difference?" Fry: "Sure. I just like TV better."

Comment

Meh, Shane long outlasted his welcome. I'd have preferred if he died as he did in the comics--before they even left Atlanta.
          "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

No harm now in asking I guess - how did Shane die in the comic?

I think when Lori and Shane had their confrontation at the end of S1 would have been a good time for his journey to end... (No, not her to kill him, but something soon after that point) Would have given more screen time for the farm folk in S2...
            and lots more!

Comment

In the comics the Shane/Lori angle is more pronounced, particularly on his side, in the first story arc (outside Atlanta, ie Season 1). Toward the end of that story arc Rick and Shane are out in the woods and Shane starts arguing with Rick and pulls his gun on him. It looks like he's about to kill him, when suddenly Shane is the one who's shot. Turns out Carl was following his dad around and shot Shane to protect him.

Quite a ways later on Rick finds out that everyone may already be infected, and to test the theory goes and digs up the grave they dug for Shane. Zombie Shane is naturally rather hostile, and Rick puts him down for the last time.
              "A society grows great when old men plant trees, the shade of which they know they will never sit in. Good people do things for other people. That's it, the end." -- Penelope Wilton in Ricky Gervais's After Life

Comment

I did feel they lost alot when dale died, he was the morality character to keep the group humane and i am sorry but i agreed with him about not killing the kid. I understood the group's insecurity that they wanted him gone, however in that situation life should be very precious! The kid did try to shoot at them, but more and likely he was only following order's presented by the other group of people that "he knew", it's easy to shoot at people you don't know!

Comment

Ahh, explains some comments made earlier when Shane died. Can certainly understand them choosing not to have Karl kill Shane... but kill his walker instead... I think they could have easily had that scene at an earlier time in S2 as it was played out, and moving on from the tension that had been going since - well, did we see Shane and Lori in ep1?! So always knew it was coming...

As for Dale... yes, probably the hardest death so far... Much as the character had his annoying moments, was sad to see him go.

If the group can't start accepting outsiders... yet keep losing members... they're doomed... Will be watching to see how the 2 prisoners go now they're being kind of accepted into the fold.
                  and lots more!

Comment

You can blame Breaking Bad for its demise
                    Last edited by mr_kennedy; 05 January 2013, 03:26 PM.
                    Last Movie Watched
                    X-men - First Class

Last Video Game Played
                    Life is Strange

Comment

Working...
                    X