This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate RPG

What is the best forum based RPG based off of the Stargate franchise?

The only one I know is "Alterans of Gateworld". It's a group. It was originally a Stargate RPG, but currently it's an RPG based on numerous different sci-fi series such as Stargate, Star Trek, Farscape, Battlestar Galactica and others. The group currently features two main characters.
    "I have never understood why it should be necessary to become irrational in order to prove that you care... or why it should be necessary to prove it at all."

Comment

you could try Lost World's Forum.It has one of the largest canon based RPG's on the net and one of the most active.

http://stargatenewseasons.freeforums.org/index.php
      Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

Stargate RPG that would be cool. I don't think it will happen though. Copyrights and all.
        sigpic

Favorite quote:
        McKay: You shot me!
        Sheppard: Yes, Rodney, I shot you, and I said I was sorry.
        Ronon: You shot me, too.
        Sheppard: I’m sorry for shooting everyone!

Comment

if you're interested python490 check out the link and see for yourself. It's been running for 2 years now
          Homo sum et nihil humani a me alienum puto, sic quod feci quod potui et sic potui, faciant meliora potentes. (c)

sigpic

Comment

What about the RP on this site? It is still active, isn't it?

Comment

Working...
            X